Thesis and dissertation
1. B. Agric. Project – Heterogeneity in farmers’ socio-economic characteristics: Implications for the adoption of the TZSR variety of maize in Ogun State. Successfully defended, July, 1994
2. M. Agric. Dissertation – Assessment of the Nigerian Agricultural Development Programmes without World Bank Funding – The case of Ogun State ADP. Successfully defended, November, 1998
3. PhD Thesis – Simulation models of the adoption process in smallholder farming systems in Nigeria. Successfully defended November, 2002
Journal Articles in Print
1. Adebayo, K., Osuntade, O. B. And Ayankoya, E. O. (2008). Effect of sendentarization on social services available to pastoral Fulanis in Abeokuta North Area of Ogun State. Journal of Agricultural Extension.12 (1):13-23. Published by the Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria. http://ajol.info/index.php/ja
2. Jumah, A., Dipeolu, A.O. Ayinde, I. A. and Adebayo, K. (2008). An La-aids analysis of cassava food products demand in Lagos. Journal of Developing Areas. 41(2):109-117. Published by the College of Business, Tennessee State University, United States. (Abstract)
3. Johnson, P-N. T., K. Adebayo, M. Ottah Atikpo, K. Essel, W.O. Ellis, J. Awudza and K. I. Tomlins (2007). Institutional lessons from the partnership to improve food safety management and livelihoods of street food vendors and consumers in Ghana. Journal of Sustainable Development 4 (1/2): 39-44. Published by the Sustainable Livelihoods and Development Network for Africa.
4. Tomlins, K., Sanni, L., Oyewole, O., Dipeolu, A., Ayinde, I., Adebayo, K. and Westby, A. (2007)
Consumer acceptability and sensory evaluation of a fermented cassava product (Nigerian fufu), Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 87: 1949 – 1956. Published by the Society of Chemical Industry. Wiley InterScience Ltd. Chester, United Kingdom. (Abstract)
5. Fabusoro, E. Adebayo, K. Sanni, R. O. and Asishana, A. H. (2006). Pattern of child labour use by rural migrant households in Ogun State, southwestern Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Science, Environment and Technology Series A 6(1):9-17. Published by the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
6. Adebayo, K., Awotunde, M, Okuneye, P. A. and Okonkwo, U. V. (2006). Assessment of secondary school agricultural education programme in the rural areas of Imo State. Nigerian Journal of Rural Sociology. 69(1&2): 13-22. Published by Nigerian Rural Sociological Association.
7. Adebayo, K. (2006). Modelling the uptake of agricultural knowledge and information among small farmers in Ogun State, Nigeria Journal of Agricultural Extension 9:116-127. Published by Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria.
8. Adebayo, K. and Sangosina, M. A. (2006). Processors’ perception of the effectiveness of some cassava processing innovations in Ogun State, Nigeria. FAMAN Journal. 8(1): 38-44. Published by the Farm Management Association of Nigeria.
9. Rankin, C. W., Nrinagu, J. O., Aggarwal, J. K., Arowolo, T. A., Adebayo, K. and Fleggal, A. R. (2005). Lead contamination in cocoa and cocoa products: isotopic evidence of global contamination. Environmental Health Perspectives. 113 (10): 1344-1348. Published by National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences United States Department of Health and Human Services, Washington DC.
10. Adebayo, K. (2005).Three decades of adoption and diffusion research in Nigeria: lessons and prospects. Journal of Agricultural Extension 8:65-75. Published by Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria.
11. Okuneye, P. A., Fabusoro, E., Adebayo, K. and Ayinde, I. A. (2004). The Nigerian agriculture and poverty incidence: the need for private sector empowerment. FAMAN Journal. 7(2):54-65 Published by the Farm Management Association of Nigeria.
12. Adebayo, K. (2004) Private sector participation in agricultural extension services in Nigeria. FAMAN Journal. 7(2): 7-12. Published by the Farm Management Association of Nigeria.
13. Okuneye, P. A., Aromolaran, A. B., Adetunji, M. T., Arowolo, T. A., Adebayo, K. and Ayinde, I. A. (2003) Environmental impacts of cocoa and rubber cultivation in Nigeria Outlook on Agriculture 32 (1): 43-49. Published by IP Publishing Ltd, Coleridge gardens, London, United Kingdom. (Abstract)
14. Atayese, M. O., Adebayo, K., Osinubi, O. and Liasu, M. O. (2003). Influence of mycorrhizal inoculation on alley cropped farms in a humid tropical environment. Moor Journal of Agricultural Research 4(2): 246-250. Published by the Institute of Agricultural Research and Training, Obafemi Awolowo University, Moor Plantation, Ibadan
15. Adebayo, K., Anyanwu, A. C. and Osiyale, A. O. (2003) Perception of environmental issues by cassava processors in Ogun State, Nigeria – implications for environmental extension education. Journal of Extension Systems. 19: 103-112 Published by North Carolina State University, United States in collaboration with JES, Hyderabad, Mumbai, India.
16. Adebayo, K., J. L White, M. J. Morris, A. O. Dipeolu, I. A. Ayinde, T. S. Wandschneider, L. O. Sanni, O. B. Oyewole, K. Tomlins and A. Westby (2003) Innovativeness and stakeholdership in the fufu processing systems in southwest Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Science, Environment and Technology (ASSET) Series A, 3 (4):15-27 Published by the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
17. Adebayo, K. and Ajayi, A. R. (2002) A critical assessment of the Agricultural Media Resources and Extension Centre, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Science, Environment and Technology (ASSET) Series A, 2(1):43-56. Published by the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
18. Adebayo, K. and Sorungbe, O. S. (2002) Farmer’s perception of the epidemic of African swine fever in Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Animal Production 29 (2): 217-225. Nigerian Society for Animal Production.
19. Dipeolu, O. A., Adebayo, K. and Ogundokun, M. O. (2002) Consumer behaviour towards Non-grain staple foods in a dynamic price and income regime in Abeokuta, Nigeria Journal of Agriculture and Social Research 2(1): pp. 52-66. Published by Agricultural Volunteers of Nigeria. .
20. Adebayo, K., Omotayo, A. M., Garforth, C. J. and Awotunde, M. (2002). Small farmers’ perception of the charateristics of new farm practices in Ogun State, Nigeria. Journal of Extension Systems. 18: 79-93. Published by North Carolina State University, United States in collaboration with JES, Hyderabad, Mumbai, India.
21. Adebayo, K. and Ajayi, O. O. (2001) Factors determining the practice of crop-livestock integration in the derived savanna and rainforest zones of Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Science, Environment and Technology (ASSET) Series A, 1(1): 91-100. Published by the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
22. Omotayo, A. M. Chikwendu, O. D. and Adebayo, K. (2001) Two decades of World Bank assisted extension services in Nigeria: lessons and challenges for the future. Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension 7(3)143-152.Published by Agralin Publishers, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
23. Iposu, S. O., Adebayo, K., Eruvbetine, D. and Onwuka, C. F. I. (2000) Analysis of the relationships between the socio-economic characteristics of consumers and their preferences for egg quality types. Nigerian Poultry Science Journal. 1:12-22. Published by World Poultry Science Association – Nigeria Branch
24. Adebayo, K. and Idowu, I. A. (2000). The aftermath of the withdrawal of the World Bank funding for the Ogun State Agricultural Development Programme (OGADEP) in Nigeria. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 17(2/3):79-98. Published by The Haworth Press Inc.
25. Dipeolu A., Adebayo, K. and Fabolude, O. (2000) Optimal Farm Plans For Sustainable Environmental and Economic Resources Use for Food Crop Farmers in UNAAB Model Extension Villages. Journal of Environmental Extension. 1 (1): 44-53. Published by Department of Agricultural Extension, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
26. Adebayo, K., Idowu, I. A., Omotayo, A. M., Apantaku, S. O. and Olunuga, B. A. (1999): An appraisal of the prospects and constraints to the sustainable funding of the Ogun State Agricultural Development Programme. Journal of Agricultural Extension. 3:28-38. Published by Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria.
27. Okuneye, P. A. and Adebayo, K. (1999): Socio-economic issues in the management of bio-diversity and the environment. Nigerian Journal of Ecology. 1:79-86. Published by Ecological Society of Nigeria.
Journal Articles Accepted for Publication
28. Oyekunle, O., Apantaku, S. O., Adebayo, K., and Azeez, T. A.: Farmers’ Use of Extension Guide as a Medium of Agricultural Information in Ogun State, Nigeria. ASSET Series A Published by the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (Letter of Acceptance dated March 11, 2010).
29. Adebayo, K. Babu, S. And Rhoe, V. (2009). Institutional Capacity for Designing and Implementing Agricultural and Rural Development Policies and Strategies in Nigeria. Washington DC: Published by International Food Policy Research Institute.
30. Adebayo, K. (1998) Communication in Agriculture. Abeokuta: Published by Greenlinks International.
Chapter in Book
31. Adebayo, K. Lamboll, R. I. and Westby A. (2009): Contextualizing Environmental, Social and Behavioral Issues in the Cassava Post-harvest System in Africa. In: Anthropologist Today: Trends and Scope of Human Ecology. B. Veena and Charles, S. (eds.) 137-146. India: Published by Kamla-Raj Enterprises
32. Adebayo, K. (2007): Traditional institutions and market information in the cassava fufu market at Ifo, Ogun State, Nigeria. In: Socio-economic Studies on Selected Cassava Markets in Nigeria. Ezedinma, C. Sanni, L., and Okechukwu, R. (eds.) 31- 46 Ibadan: International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
33. Adebayo, K. (2005): Traditional institutions and information uptake in the conduct of cassava fufu market. In: Investigations on Building a Food Marketing Policy Evidence Base in Nigeria Briefing Report. Porter, G., Lyon, F. and The Nigerian Marketing Network (eds.) 102-120 London: Published by Department for International Development (DFID)
34. Adebayo, K. and Adedoyin, S. F. (2005): Communication and Advocacy Strategies in Extension. In: Agricultural Extension in Nigeria. Adedoyin S. F. (eds.) 21-27 Ilorin: Published by Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON)
35. Okuneye, P. A. and Adebayo, K. (2005): Economics of Extension. In: Agricultural Extension in Nigeria. Adedoyin S. F. (eds.) 78-90 Ilorin: Published by Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON)
36. Okuneye, P. A., Dipeolu, A. O. and Adebayo, K. (1998): Technological reforms in Nigerian agriculture. In: Institutional Reforms for Agricultural Development Oludimu, O. L. and Imoudu, P. B. (eds.). 205-299 Ijebu Ode: Published by Triumph Books Publishers.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin