Papers accepted for Publications (with Letters of Acceptance):
(1) 33rd Lisabi Festival Symposium, Centenary Hall, Ake, Abeokuta between 18th -30th March, 2019. Theme: Girl-Child Education: A tool for Positive Social Change in Egbaland. Paper presented: Education and the Place of Girl-child in Nation Building in Egbaland.
(2) 5th International Conference on Management, Leadership and Governance, Wits Business School, Parktown, Johannesburg, South Africa, between 16th and 17th March, 2017. A Conference managed by ACPI, UK. Feminism and Unity of Opposites: Enhancing Good Leadership and Governance in Nigeria.
(3) Biennial Conference of the Nigerian Philosophical Association (NPA) at the University of Uyo, Uyo Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria. between 26th and 28th October, 2016. Philosophy and National Development and Re-evaluating the Political Philosophies of Plato and Wiredu for the Maximisation of Democracy in Nigeria.
(4) 3rd European Conference on Social Media Research, EM Normandie, Caen, France, between 12th and 13th July, 2016. Christine Bernadas and Delphine Minchella (ed). A Conference managed by ACPI, UK. Web 2.0 as an Instructional Tool in Teaching Large Classes at FUNAAB, Nigeria.
(5) Biennial Conference of the Nigerian Philosophical Association (NPA) at the University at the University of Abuja, Abuja between 22nd and 25th October, 2012.Nigeria. What is Non-conceptual Content? The Dilemma of the Contemporary Perception Theorist
(6) 7th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training, Le Palais Des Congres De Cotonou, Cotonou, Republique de Benin between 23rd and 25th May, 2012. Republic of Benin.
Last Updated on February 18, 2020 by FUNAAB