1. Ijalana, S.A., Ezeri G.N.O., Bankole, M.O. and Banire, E.O. (1998) River bank forest plant species of traditional importance in Ogun State. In sustainable utilization of aquatic wetland resources: 332-342. 9th/10th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Association of aquatic science.
2. Oluwalana, Alagbeleye, O. and Bankole, M.O. (1998) Re-use of excreta in aquaculture in Asia: Lesson for Nigeria. In sustainable utilization of aquatic wetland resources: 343-350 0th/10th Annual conference of the Nigerian Association of aquatic science.
COURSES/CONFERENCE ATTENDED WITH DATES
3. Proficiency certificate in French at Department of French, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
4. Workshop training on culture collection with particular reference to Food Microbiology, at College of Medicine, University of Istanbul, Turkey: Aug-Sept., 1983
5. 2-week year 2000 summer course on recombinant DNA techniques by the UNAAB biotechnology group at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (14-25 August, 2000).
6. 1-week year 2001 summer course on polymerase chain reaction techniques by the UNAAB biotechnology group at UNAAB (8-14 August, 2001).
7. 1st International Conference on Science and National Development, UNAAB (Oct. 25-28, 2004)
8. 1st National Conference on Organic Agriculture in Nigeria, UNAAB. “Organic Agriculture for sustainable food Security” (Oct. 25-28, 2005).
9. 28TH Annual Conference and General Meeting of the Nigerian Society for Microbiology (NSM) at Ekpoma, September, 2004.
10. 29th Annual Conference and General Meeting of the Nigerian Society for Microbiology (NSM) UNAAB “Microbes as agents of sustainable development” (6-10, Nov. 2005).
11. 2nd International Conference on Science and National Development, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Endogenous scientific efforts in the development of the Nigerian economy within the context of NEEDS 10-13 Oct. 2006.
12. 2-week year 2002 Practical course on Standard In-Vitro Recombinant DNA Technique.
13. 2-week year 2003 Practical course on Standard In-Vitro Recombinant DNA Technique.
14. 2-week year 2004 Practical course on Standard In-Vitro Recombinant DNA Technique
15. Summer course on Basic tools of Gene cloning and DNA technology, September 19th – 30th, 2005.
16. Nigerian Universities Research and Development Fair, Abuja, organized by National University Commission, December 6-8, 2005.
17. Practical course on Plant and Microbial transformation techniques, 2007 16th – 27th july, 2007.
18. 11th UNAAB Summer course in Practical Basic Molecular Biology Techniques for DNA Technology 7th – 11th July, 2008. Partially supported by the Third World Academy of Science (TWAS).
19. 21st Biotechnology Society of Nigeria Conference Abeokuta 16-19 July, 2008. UNAAB.
20. National Conference or Organic Agriculture in Nigeria 2008 UNAAB.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin