28. Shopeju J. O. and Ojukwu, C. C. (2008): Patrimonial Rule in Olusegun Obasanjo’s Nigeria Proceedings 2nd International Conference on Development Studies, Esekumenue V. Clark (ed) 24 – 32. Publisher: Duncan Publications.
29. Ojukwu, C. C. (2008) Public Sectors Capacity Building Programme baseline Diagnostic Survey. A case study of Borno State, North East Zone, Nigeria, Office of the Head of Service of Federation Millennium Development Goals Office, Abuja, 34 pages, Quick Projects Limited.
MAJOR CONFERENCES ATTENDED AND PAPERS READ
1. Ojukwu, C. C. (2012) International Conference on Security and National Development organized by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Anambra State University, Uli 4th – 6th July at the Igberian Campus. Paper read “Governance, Boko Haram and National Security System in Nigeria”.
2. Ojukwu, C. C. (2012) 1st Annual Conference and Summit on Nationalities, Identities and Terrorism: The Nigerian Experience Organized by Society for Peace Studies and Practice (SPSP) Oyo State Chapter, 5th – 6th November at Lady Bank Anthony Hall/Drapers Hall, Institute of African Studies, University of Ibadan, Ibadan. Paper read: “Nigeria in search of Democratic “Best practices” An Agenda for a single term”.
3. Ojukwu, C. C. (2012) 28th National Conference. The Unending question National Unity in Nigeria – in whose interest? Organized by Social Studies Association of Nigeria (SSAN) 26th – 29th November. Paper read: “Marriage of Convenience and the Challenge of Human Security in Nigeria”.
4. Shopeju, J. O. and Ojukwu, C. C. (2008) First Annual Conference and General Assembly of the Institute of Peace and Conflict Resolution (IPCR) 15th – 18th June at Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Abuja. Paper read “Exploring Social Capital for Peace building in Nigeria”.
5. Shopeju, J. O. and Ojukwu, C. C. (2008) Second International Conference on Development Studies, 11th – 14th, March at University of Lagos Conference Centre. Paper read “Patrimonial Rule in Obasanjo’s Nigeria”.
6. Ojukwu, C. C. (2007) Joint International Conference on Globalization: Migration, Citizenship and identity organized by Department of History, University of Ibadan, Institute for Global Initiatives, Kennesaw State University, Georgia, USA, and South East World History Association USA, 6th – 9th November at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan. Paper read “Globalization, Migration and the Philosophy of Inward Looking”.
7. Ojukwu, C. C. (2004) Conference commemorating 30th Anniversary of Philosophy, Department of Philosophy, University of Ibadan, organized by the Department of Philosophy, University of Ibadan, 15th – 18th September. Paper read: “The place of Social capital in Ideological orientation and Transformation. An Analysis of the Igbo Society”.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin