- 16th International Cocoa Research Conference Bali Indonesia 16th to 21st 2009.
Paper Read: Assessment of Indigenous Knowledge System among Cocoa Farmers in Southern Nigeria
- 16th Annual Congress of Nigeria Rural Sociological Association (NRSA) held at Bowen University Iwo, Osun State, Nigeria 13th – 17th August, 2007.
Papers Read: Assessment of Cocoa Farmers Chemical Usage Pattern in Pest and Disease Management in Ondo State. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Practices Adopted by Cocoa Farmers in Controlling Pest and Diseases in Osun State
- 15TH International Cocoa Research Conference Bali Indonesia 9th 10th Oct, 2006.
Paper Read: Awareness and Attitude of Cocoa Farmers toward Activities Encouraging Human Immunodeficiency Virus/ Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome in Ondo State Nigeria
- I7th International cocoa conference Yaoundé Cameroun October 15th to October 20th 2012
Paper Read: Participatory Diagnostic Survey of Constraint to Youths’ Involvement in Cocoa Production in Cross River State of Nigeria
5. International Global Academic Network Conference St Thomas University Miami United State of America 12th to 15th November 2015.
Paper Read: Analysis of Farmers Business School (FBS) Training Effects on Cocoa Farmers’ Record Keeping Practice (RKPs) in Southwest Nigeria.
6 Proceedings of the 25th Annual National Congress of Rural Sociological Association of Nigeria (RuSAN) 9th – 12th October 2016
Paper Read: Managerial information needs of members of National Cotton Association of Nigeria in Ogun state Nigeria.
Last Updated on June 25, 2019 by Oluseyi Olutunde