- Ajayi, M.T., Gulley, J.L. and Obubo, I.R. (1995). “Training for the promotion of root and tuber crop research and production in Africa.” In M.O. Akoroda (Ed.) Proceedings of the sixth triennial symposium of the International Society for Tropical Root Crops Lilongwe, Malawi, on Root Crops and Poverty Alleviation 22-28 October 1995, pp. 47-51.
- Teri, J. M., Ajayi, M. T., Okafor, C. and Ferris S. (1998): “SARRNET Human Resources Development, information and technology exchange.” In M.O. Akoroda and J.M. Teri (Eds.) Proceedings of the Scientific Workshop of the Southern Africa Root Crops Research Network (Food Security and Diversification in SADC countries) Lusaka, Zambia 17 – 19 August 1998, pp. 465-467.
- Ajayi, M.T. and Banmeke, T.O.A. (2005). “Vegetable farmers’ use of irrigation technologies in Bama Local Government of Borno State”: Proceedings of the 39th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria, University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria, Pg.326-328. www.gdnet.org/cms/getResearcher.php?researcher_id=6806
- Ajayi, M.T. and Aphunu, A. (2007). Roles of Agricultural Education in Solving the Problem of Graduates’ Unemployment in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 1st Annual National Conference of the School of Agriculture, Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, Nigeria (Agriculture, Youth Restiveness in Niger Delta, Nigeria), July 8 – 11, 2007, pp. 90-93.
- Ayanda, I.F., Banmeke, T.O.A. and Ajayi, M.T. (2011). Assessment of livestock component under the Research-Extension-Farmers-Input-Linkage System of Extension Service in Kwara State, Nigeria. 16th Annual Conference of Animal Science Association of Nigeria held at Kogi State University, Anyingba, Nigeria.
- Ajayi, M.T. (2017). Innovative capacity building: A panacea for improvement of cassava value chain development in Africa. Paper presented at the13th International Society for Tropical Root Crops Symposium, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania- 05-10 March, 2017.
Last Updated on July 1, 2019 by Oluseyi Olutunde