Published Conference Proceedings
20. O.E. Fapojuwo (2008): Determinants of Use of Improved Cassava Processing Techniques for Different Cassava Products in South West Nigeria. In O.A. Adeyemi; A.M. Ogungbesan; A.O. Dada; O.O. Eniolorunda; H.A. Awojobi ;D.B. Oke and J.A. Agunbiade (eds) Animal Agriculture Towards Millennium Development In Nigeria. Proceedings of the 33rd annual conference of Nigeria society for animal production conference, 333-336.
21. A.B. Sekunmade, S.O. Akinleye and O.E. Fapojuwo (2008): Comparative Analysis of Maize Storage Technologies in Kwara State, Nigeria. In J.C. Umeh,C.P. Obinne and W. Lawal (eds) Prospects and Challenges of Adding Value to Agricultural Products. Proceedings of the 22nd Annual National Conference of Farm Management Association of Nigeria (faman). 194-203.
22. A. Aderinto, O.M. Dada and O.E. Fapojuwo (2007): Perceived Influence Of Rural Infrastructure On Livelihood Of Rural Dwellers: Fadama II Project Experience In Egbeda Local Government Area Of Oyo State, Nigeria. In A.A. Ladele; C.P. Obinne; E.M. Igbokwe; O.A. Adeokun; F.A.Kuponiyi and O.A. Ajayi (eds) Powering The Agricultural And Rural Transformation Process In Nigeria. Proceedings Of The 16th Annual Congress Of The Nigerian Rural Sociological Association,65-71.
23. S.O. Akinleye, O.E. Fapojuwo and A.L. Odukoya (2007): Infrastructure and Poverty Profile of Farming Communities in Ogun State. In J.O.Y. Aihonsu; O.O. Olubanjo; S.O. Akinleye and P.A. Okuneye (eds) Infrastructure and Water Management in Nigeria’s Agricultural and Rural Development Systems. Proceedings of the 21st Annual National Conference of the Farm Management Association of Nigeria. 246-251.
24. Adebayo, K. Fabusoro, E. and Fapojuwo, O.E. (2006): Potential Adopters and Non-Adopters of Selected Cassava Processing Technologies in Southwest Nigeria. In S.O. Adepoju and P.B. Okuneye (eds). Technology and Agricultural Development in Nigeria. Proceedings of 20th Annual National Conference of Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN); 123-132.
25. O.E. Fapojuwo, A.S. Onasanya and O.I. Oladele (2005): Farmers Perception and Awareness of Food Processing Technology in Oyo State, Nigeria. Accepted for Publication in the 29th Proceedings of Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST) Annual Conference.
26. O.E. Fapojuwo and O.E. Okhiria (2003): Mother Child Transmission of HIV/AIDS through Breastfeeding. In Oguntona T.S. (ed), Repositioning Nutrition for National Development. Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Conference of Nutrition Society of Nigeria 59-63.
27. A.O. Olaleye, J.O. Akinyemi, O.E. Fapojuwo and O.O. Awobode (2003): Impact of Refuse Dumpsites on Ground Water and River Quality in Ibadan. Proceedings of 1st International Conference on Ground Water Quality.
28. J.O. Akinyemi, K.O. Ojo, and O.E. Fapojuwo (2002): Enhancing Women Farmers Productivity through Rural Water Resources Development in Odeda Local Government in Ogun State, Nigeria. In Jibowu A.A. (eds). Democracy and Rural Development, Proceedings of the 12th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Rural Sociological Association 72-79.
29. K.O. Adenegan and O.E. Fapojuwo (2000): Locating Women Indigenous Knowledge within the Police Framework for Sustainable Development. In Proceedings of African Regional Conference of Gender and Science and Technology (GASAT). 15-20.
30. S.F. Adedoyin, O.A. Morafa and O.E. Fapojuwo (1998): Undergraduate Farmers at Ago-Iwoye: Products of a Linkage Programme of the College of Agricultural Sciences with the other academic arms of Ogun State University. In Proceedings of the 1st National Research Network Conference of the Children-in-Agricultural Programme (CIAP). 377-385.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin