• Fermentation of Soybeans (Glycine max) into dawadawa – a condiment
• Seed Myco-flora of cereals in Plateau State Nigeria.
• Microorganisms associated with cocoa beans and cocoa products in storage and at different stages of production.
• Armillaria root and butt rot of Nigerian forest trees
• Role of stress in Armillaria root rot infections.
• Phytochemical screening and antimicrobial activities of Ficus exasperata on some pathogenic organisms.
• Extraction properties and antimicrobial potentials of Cassava seed oil
• Microbiological and nutritional studies on the fermentation of Oso from seeds of Cathomion altissimum
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin