A) Agbon C.A (2007): Nutritional Status of Rural Ppreschool Children in University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Extension Villages(Ph.D Thesis, Human Nutrition Dept. of Home Science, Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.)
B) Egbuniwe C. A. (1996): Activity Pattern, Anthropometric and Iron Status Assessment of Pregnant Women (M.Sc. Thesis, Human Nutrition Dept. of Home Science and Nutrition, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.)
C) Egbuniwe, C. A. (1990): Factors Influencing the Food Habits of Students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka Campus. (B.Sc. Project, Home Science and Nutrition Dept. of Home Science and Nutrition, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.)
1. Agbon, A.O; Agbon, C.A and Adegoke, F.T (2000). An Economic analysis of fish marketing in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Aquafield 1(1) 22-29
2. Agbon,C.A. and Okeke,E.C.(2002). Activity pattern and body mass index of pregnant women ASSET Series A, Volume 2(2) 57-63.
3. Agbon, C. A and Okeke, E. C (2004). Haemoglobin assessment of pregnant women in Enugu, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Nutritional Sciences 25 (1): 8-12
4. Agbon C.A, Bandipo, M.S. and Agbon, A.O (In Press)* Economic empowerment of women in Fish marketing. Journal of fisheries vol. 2
5. Agbon,C.A; Oguntona C.R.B and Mayaki, T.F(In press)* Micronutrient Content of Traditional Complementary Foods.
6. Agbon, C.A. ,Olayiwola, I O, Adesope, B (In press)* Anaemia among Adolescents ASSET
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin