THESIS AND DISSERTATIONS
(a) Distribution, cellular, extracellular enzymes and control of fungi associated with postharvest rot of cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) in southwestern Nigeria.University of Ibadan, Ibadan; Nigeria. PhD dissertation.
(a) Microbiological assessment of the level of pollution of a typical urban market at Ibadan University of Ibadan , Ibadan, Nigeria. .MSc. thesis
( c ) Production of organic fertilizer from water hyacinth Eichhornia crassipe BSc. Project.
Articles In Learned Journals
(1) Akintokun, P.O and Adewolu, A.K (2004). Studies on the Ergonomics of Cowpea Production (Harvesting and Shelling). The Ogun journal of Agricultural Sciences3 (1): 210- 221.
(2) A K. Akintokun, T.O.S. Popoola (2005): Prospect for the use of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus plantarum) for the control of postharvest rot of cassava. Advances in Plant Sciences 18 (1) 1-5, 2005. .
(3) A.K. Akintokun, T.O.S. Popoola (2005): Effect of different carbohydrates on growth and production of polysaccharidase by Lasiodiplodia theobromae. Advances in Plant Sciences 18 (1) 7-11, 2005.
(4) Popoola, Tope O. S , Jolaoso, Adeola, A and Akintokun, Aderonke K (2005): An assessment of nutritional status of Oso – a condiment made by fermenting seeds of Cathormion altissimum. Journal of food Technology Volume 3 (2): 149-151.
(5) Popoola, T.O.S., Jolaoso, A.A., Afolabi, R.O. and Akintokun, A.K. (2006). Microbiological studies on the production of Oso: A condiment made from fermenting seeds of Cathormion altissimum. Herbs, Spices and Medicinal Plants Volume 12, Number 1/2 129-138, 2006.
(6) Akintokun, A.K., A.O. Jolaosho and Afolabi, R.O. (2007). Effect of L. plantarum and Carbohydrase on Microbes and Composition of T. procumbens Silage. Journal of Archivos De Zootecnia. 56 (214): 145-156.
(7) Akintokun, A.K., Akintokun, P.O., Popoola, T.O.S. and Olatinwo, M.T. (2007).Solubilisation of Rock Phosphate by Microorganisms isolated from the
Rhizosphere of Soybean (Glycine Max.). Academic Journals of Soil Science, 10(2): 1-7.
(8) T.O.S. Popoola, O.D. Yangomodou and A.K. Akintokun (2007). Antimicrobial Activity of Cassava Seed Oil on Skin Pathogenic Microorganisms. Research Journal of Medicinal Plant 1 (2): 60-64, 2007.
(9) Omemu, A.M., Bankole, M.O., Oyewole, O.B. and Akintokun, A.K. (2007). Yeasts and Moulds Associated with Ogi-A Cereal Based Weaning Food During Storage. Research Journal of Microbiology 2 (2): 141-148.
(10) Afolabi, R.O. and Akintokun, A.K. (2008). Inhibitory activities of Lactobacillus species isolated from Ogi on some intestinal pathogens of human. ASSET an International Journal of UNAAB. (In Press).
(11) Salami, A.O and A.K. Akintokun (2008). Postharvest enzymaztic activities of healthy and infected Cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) tubers. Emir. J. Food Agric 20 (1): 01-17.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin