- Labode O. J. (2004): Costume of Olokun, Bini River Goddess M. A. Degree Dissertation, Institute of African Studies, University of Ibadan.
- Labode J. (1998): Merry-Makers (Amuludun), Costume of Traditional Drummers, B.A. Degree Project, Department of Fine & Applied Art, University of Benin.
Journal Article in Print
1 * Labode O. J. (2010): The Interpretation of Aso Oke as cultural materials in Abeokuta. Journal of Arts and Ideas (JAI) Vol. 15 ISSN 1118-7328, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, 92-101.
2 * Labode O. J. (2009): Traditional Weaving Among Yoruba Women, International Journal of African Culture and Ideas.Vol. 9 No.1&2, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho.
3 * Soge E.O. & Labode O.J. (2015): The Importance of Art Exhibition in Leisure an Recreational Education, Art Monitor. Vol.2,ISSN2449-1454, A Journal Publication of the Department of Creative Arts, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode
4 Labode O.J. & Soge E.O. (2012): Building Ornamentation As a Form Decorative Art For Visual Aesthetics, Ijinle Asa, Journal of Arts, Culture & ideas. Vol.7,ISSN 0794-0769
5 Labode O.J. &Adubi K.O. & Savage O.G.(2013): The Aesthetic of Wall Hanging &Design As Part of The Furniture Arrangement for Office &Home Interior, Ijinle Asa, Journal of Arts, Culture & ideas. Vol.8,ISSN 0794-0769
6 Labode O.J. & Soge E.O. (2012): Patterns & Symbols of Olokun Worship in Be Visual Aesthetics,Nigerian Art Reflections. A Journal of The Society of Nigerian Artists, ISSN 1596-5325
Paper accepted for journal publications
(1) * Labode O. J. (2010). Symbolic Significance of Body Adornment among the Yoruba of South-Western Nigeria, Journal Society of Nigerian Artist, 9 ISSN 1596-5325
(2) * Labode O. J. and Braid O. O. (2008): Costume in Entertainment among Yoruba Performing Artistes, Journal of Ijinle Asa, Vol. 5 ISSN 0794-0769
Edited conference proceedings
(1) * Labode O. J. (2009). Western and Brazilian Influence on Yoruba Architecture in Abeokuta, 4th National Symposium on Nigeria Art. Theme: ‘Art and Technology in a Developing Society’ 29 Nov.-3rd Dec. Edited by Noserime R. and Akeredolu S.
(2) * Labode O. J. (2008). Shrines Objects as Symbols of Art in Yoruba South-Western Nigeria, Society of Nigerian Artists, 2008 National Conference, Nov. 24th-26th, Abeokuta, Ogun State. Edited by Badaru K. and Adeyemi A.
(3) * Labode O. J. (2008). Traditional Belief of Yoruba Culture, 3rd National Symposium on Nigerian Art. Theme: “Cultural Synthesis and Nigerian Societies”, July 29th-31st. Edited by Ogene O. J. and Omonome E.
(4) * Labode O. J. (2008). Benin Contemporary Artist, 2nd National Symposium on Nigerian Art. Theme: Style, Schools and Movements in Nigerian Art September 26th-29th. Edited by Ademuleya B. A. and Kpakoronyi S.
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by FUNAAB