• Post-doctoral Fellow, Gender Studies Centre, University of Natal, Durban, Republic of South Africa (2003/2004).
• Team Leader, Women – In – Agriculture (WIA), Nationally Co-ordinated Research Project (Extension-NCRP): University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. (1996 – 2000).
• Project Coordinator, UNAAB-NESTLE HIV/AIDS Project for farm-families in Southwest Nigeria (2004) – Funded by NESTLE Nig. PLC.
• Project Coordinator, UNAAB-NESTLE Family Health Project (2007-2008) Funded by NESTLE Nig. PLC.
• Project Coordinator, 3 Series of UNAAB/PEPFAR-USG HIV/AIDS Awareness and Capacity-building Projects (2005-2007) – Funded by US Government
• Project Coordinator, UNAAB/AAU HIV/AIDS Policy Development Project (2006-2007) & Chairperson, UNAAB HIV/AIDS Policy Development Committee. (2006-2007) Funded by Association of African Universities (AAU)
• Personal and Collaborative Researches as highlighted in publications
• Research Supervision of Management, Health and Gender-related Undergraduate and Post-graduate students’ projects in the Departments of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development (AE&RD) & Home Science and Management (HSM).
Research Supervision of Undergraduate and Postgraduate students’ Projects as highlighted on Page 3, in the Departments of:
(a) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(b) Home Science and Management Research, Project Coordination, Extension & Management As highlighted on Page 3
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin