- Project Coordinator, Consumption Pattern and Diet Composition of Selected Household in 3 States of University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Mandate State IRG30], 2009-2010
- Project Member, Nutritional Surveillance for Food Security System among UNAAB Mandate Communities, 2009-2010
- Project Member, Establishment of Food Science and Nutrition Network for Poverty Reduction and Sustainable Rural Livelihood in West Africa [FOSNUT] sponsored by Association of African Universities (AAU), Accra and Department for International Development, (DFID) UK [Project Ref. No. MRCI Cycle 325]. http://www.aau-mrci.net/Project%2017.html, 2010-2011
- Project Member, World Bank Sponsored Project titled “Upscaling the Nigerian Flash Drying Experience for Sustainable Regional Trade and Income generation in West Africa” (Ghana, Benin Republic, Sierra-Leone, Nigeria) (2013-2016). Grant Number CW/CGS/05/PCN/WAAPRD/01/2011-39 from 2012-2015.
- Project Member, Grants from Losses of Root and Tuber Crops, Grant agreement no: 289843 in partnership with Greenwich University, UK and 14 other institutions sponsored by the European Union. To commence February 2012-to date.
- Food consumption, food intake and nutritional status of junior secondary adolescent and toddlers in three local government areas of Oyo State, Nigeria
- Assessment of food consumption and nutritional status of mothers and their under five children in Edo State.
Last Updated on February 10, 2020 by FUNAAB