1. C.I. Sodiya, E.O.Fakoya, C.O. Adamu and T.O. Obasa (2008): “Assessment of Fulani Pastoralist Awareness of HIV/AIDS in ogun State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 33rd Annual conference of NSAP.
2. C.O. Adamu, Sodiya, C.I., and Awotunde J.M (2006): “Agricultural Income-generating activities of rural Women in Ijebu North LGA of Ogun State. Proceedings of the 15th Annual Congress of the Nigeria rural Sociological Association
3. J.M. Awotunde, Adamu, C.O. and J.T. Omorah (2006): “National Special Programme for Food Security participation farm settlers’ Agricultural Production benefit of problem in Ogun State. Proceedings of the fifteen Annual Congress of the Nigeria rural Sociological Association
4. C.O. Adamu, Sodiya C.I. Adeogun, M.O. and Ogunbanwo O.O. (2005): “Assessment of the activities of Community Based Organisations In the development of Ifo LGA of Ogun State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the fourteen Annual Congress of the Nigerian Rural Sociological Association
5. C.O.Adamu (1998): “Technology Education and Vision 2010: A women’s Perspective. Books of proceeding of the 2nd National Conference of the Federal College of Education (Technical) Gusau
6. C.O. Adamu (2002): “Youth and gender Perspective in sustainable Agricultural Extension” In Research Issues in Home Economics, Anyakoha E.U (edited). HERAN Publishers, U.N.N., Nsuka, Nigeria. Pp. 285-290 (ISBN 978-31623 -4)