Edited Conference Proceedings
37. Adebayo, K; Fabusoro, E., Sanni, L. O. and Osuntade, O.B (2009): Potential Adoption of the Cassava Peeling Machine in Southwest Nigeria. Proceedings of the15th Triennial Symposium of the International Society for Tropical Root Crops (ISTRC) Ceballos, H. (ed.) 61-65. Published by ISTRC.
38. Adebayo, K. Osuntade, O. B. And Amoo, T. A. (2008). Urban Farmers’ Perception of Selected Agricultural Television Programmes: Implicatyions for an Agricultural Information Delivery POlcy in Ibadan Metropolis of Oyo State. Proceedings of the 13th Annual National Conference of the Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON). Madukwe, M. C. (ed.) 41-53. Published by AESON.
39. Lawal-Adebowale, O. A. and Adebayo, K. (2006): Information and Communication Technologies: Pathway to Effecting Feedback in Mass Extension Method of Message Delivery. Proceedings of the 11th Annual Conference of the Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON). Madukwe, M. C. (ed.) 183-189. Published by AESON.
40. Adebayo, K. and Aromolaran, A. K. (2005): “Perception of rural-urban migration by non-migrants in three rural communities of Odeda Local Government Area of Ogun State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 14th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Rural Sociological Association (NRSA). Ladele, A. A., Omotayo, A. M., Ogunwale, A. B. and Kolawole, O. D. (eds.). 1-9. Published by NRSA.
41. Asishana, A. H., Ladebo, O. J. and Adebayo, K. (2003): The Role of Trust in Promoting Private Sector Participation in Nigerian Agriculture. Proceedings of the 18th National Conference o the Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN) Okuneye, P. A. and Adebayo, K. (eds.). 40-45. Published by FAMAN.
42. Sanni, L. O., Oyewole, O.B., Adebowale, A. A. and Adebayo, K. (2003): Current Trends in the Utilisation of Roots and Tubers for Sustainable Development. Proceedings of the 2nd International workshop on Food based Approaches for Healthy Nutrition Ruphin, A. (ed.). 123-138. Published by the International Society for Food and Nutrition.
43. Okuneye, P. A. and Adebayo, K. (2002). Policy Perspectives on Food Preservation and Economic Empowerment in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 17th National Conference of the Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN). Akande, S. O., Okuneye, P. A. and Adeyeye, V. A. (eds.). 1-7. Published by FAMAN.
44. Adebayo, K. (2002): Uptake of Agricultural Knowledge and Information for Poverty Alleviation in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 17th National Conference of the Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN). Akande, S. O., Okuneye, P. A. and Adeyeye, V. A. (eds.). 88-96. Published by FAMAN.
45. Dipeolu, A., Adebayo, K., Ayinde, I. A., Oyewole, O. B., Sanni, L. O., Pearce, D. M., Wandschneider, T. S., White, J. L., Tomlins, K. and Westby, A. (2001): Commercialisation of Fufu: Some Issues of Marketing in Ogun and Lagos States of Nigeria. African Crop Science (ACS) Proceedings Tayo, T. O. (ed) 739-745. Published by ACS.
46. Okuneye, P. A., Aromolaran, A. B., Ayinde, I. A., Adetunji, M. T., Arowolo, T. A. and Adebayo, K. (2001): Environmental Impacts of Trade Liberalization: The Case of Nigeria’s Cocoa Sub Sector. Selected Papers at the 2001 Annual Conference .the Nigerian Economic Society (NES). Magbagbeola, N. O. (ed.) 147-173. Published by NES.
47. Sanni, L. O., Adebayo, K. and Shittu, T. A. (1999): An Agenda for Food Security through Post Harvest Extension Message Packaging in Nigeria. Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST) Conference. Elemo, G. N. (ed.) 298-299. Published by NIFST.
48. Adebayo, K. Adedoyin, S. F. and Adeniji, I. A. (1998): Approaching University Extension through Research-Extension-Farmers-Inputs Linkage System in Ogun State, Nigeria. Proceedings of the Silver Jubilee of the Nigerian Society of Animal Production (NSAP) and the Inaugural Conference of the West African Society for Animal Production (WASAP). Osinowo, O. A., Oduguwa, and Fanimo (eds.) 112-114. Published by NSAP.
Edited Conference Proceedings