Adeofun, C.O. (1988): The use of Remote Sensing Techniques for Assessing Vegetation and Land Use Changes in Ossimo River Basin. (M.Sc Dissertation in Forest Resources Management Department, University of Ibadan)
Adeofun, C.O(1991) An Assessment of Deforestation in a Lowland Forest Area of South Western Nigeria using Remote Sensing Techniques.(Ph. D Thesis in forest Resources Management Department, University of Ibadan)
1. Folorunso, O.O and Adeofun, C.O. (1995): The Socio-Economic implication of Environmental degradations in Nigeria and Strategies for ameliorating the problems. Nigeria Journal of Forestry Vol. 24pp. 44-77
2. Adeofun, C.O. (1996): Determination of Forest Degradation Pattern using Multi-date Remote Sensing Data: Nigeria Journal of Forestry vol. 26 No. 2 pp. 66-69
3. Adeofun, C.O. and Akinsanmi, F.A. (1996): Assessment of Deforestation in a Lowland Journal of Forestry vol.27 pp. 6-9
4. Adeofun, C.O. and Akande, I.A (1997): Guidelines for Nigeria Wood Export and it’s Potential. Nigeria Journal of Forestry vol. 29 (1) pp.9-18
5. Adeofun, C.O. (1999): Vegetation and Land use Changes in Lowestland Forest Ecosystem: Measurement by remote sensing. Journal of Tropical Ethnoforestry 2 (1) PP. 8-18
6. M.A. Afuwape, O. Amosunn, J.A, Fagbenro, L.O. Ojo and C.O. Adeofun, (2000) Towards Eradicating Deforestation: What options for Nigeria? Journal of forestry vol. 32 pp. 95-103
7. Adeofun, C. O. and Opeolu, O. (2004): Private Sector participation in Agriculture: Environment Human Health and Safety Perspective). Nigeria Journal of Farm Management Vol.7 No 2. Pp 49-53
8. Gajere, E.N. and Adeofun, C.O. (2005) Assessment of Urban Wildlife Habitat potentiality of Mussorie Dehradum, India: Using Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System. J. of Trop. For. Res. Vol 21 (1) 2005 PP 166-184
9. Ologun, J.A.A, Ugodulunwan, F.X.O., Ogunmola J.K, Adeofun, C.O, Alaga, A. T,Onwusulu, A .U . And Ogbole, J. O. (2005): The use of Nigeria Sat-1 and GIS in mapping Kiigom Molybdenite deposit in North Central Nigeria. Nigeria Journal of Space research Vol. 1 No1 pp. 155-166
10. Nwagu, C.J. and Adeofun, C.O. (2006) Selection of Solid Waste landfill Site Using Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques. ASSEST International Journal series a (2006) 6 (2): 301-310
11. Taiwo, Q. and Adeofun, C.O. (2006) “Assessment of accuracy of DTM” A cost effective and analytic approach. Nigeria Journal of Space research vol. 2. No. 1pp.81-84
12. Onwusulu, A. U. Adeofun, C.O. and Ajayi, T.R. (2006) Satelite Remote Sensing for Groundwater Targeting in basement Complex Rock of Jos, Plateau. Nigerian journal of Space research Vol. 2 (1) pp. 85-94
13. Uchua. K. A. Adeofun, C.O. and Omomoh. E. (2006) Satellitc remote Sensing and GIS as Vital tools for Generating Agricultural Information. Nigeria Journal of Space Research vol. 2 No 1 pp 179-188.
14. Ologun, J.A. Adeofun, C.O., and Omomoh. E. (2006) Population Dynamics and Environmental Degradation: A study of the Tin mining region of Plateau State, Nigeria, Bowen Journal of Agriculture vol.3 (2) pp 209-216
15. Ufoegbune, G.C. Adeofun, C.O. Awomeso, J.A. and Awokola, O.S. (2007) Land-use Change Detection of Eleyele and its Environs using Remote Swensing Technique. Journal of trop. For. Res. Vol. 23 (2007) pp 29-37.
16. Omnmoh, E.A. and Adeofun. C.O. (2006) An Assessment of Urban Agricultural Land use Changes using Geospatial Information System GIS: A case study of Jos-Bukuru. Nigerial Journal of farm management Vol. 8 No 1 pp20-28.
17. Moyin-Jesu, E.I. and Adeofun, C.O. (2008) Comparative evaluation of different organic fertilizers on the soil fertility, leaf mineral composition and growth of bitter kola seedlings Garnica colae Emir, J. food Agric. 2008 20 (1): 31-45.
18. Alfa, N.I. Adeofun, C.O. Ologunorisa, E.T. (2008) ASSESSMENT OF CHANGES IN Aerial Extent of Lake Chad using Satellite remote Sensing Data. J. Appl. Sci. environs. Manage. March 2008 Vol. 12 (1) 101-107.
19. Ekpo, U.F. Mafiana, C.F. Adeofun, C.O. Solarin, A.R.T. and Idowu, A.B. (2008) Geographical information system and predictive risk maps of urinary schistosomiasis in Ogun State, Nigeria. BMC Infectious Diseases 2008 8: 74.
20. Taiwo. O.Q. and Adeofun C.O. (2008) Determination of land suitability index for Rice Production using Remote Sensing and GIS techniques. Botswana Journal of Agriculture and Applied Sciences Vol. 4 No. 2 pp163 167.
21. Adeofun, C.O., Gbadebo, A.M., Oladejo, L.O. and awokola, O.S.(2008) Effect of Dredging Activities on the Physico Chemical Flora and Fauna Characteristics of Ogunpa and Ogun river, Southwestern Nigeria. Botswana Journal of Agriculture and Applied Sciences Vol. 4 No. 2 Pp 168-175
PAPER ALREADY ACCEPTED IN LEARNED JOURNALS
22. Ologun, J.A.A, Adeofun, C.O., Onwusulu, A.U. and Alaga, A.T, (2007): An Evaluation of Nigeria Sat-1 for Geological Mapping of part of Plateau State Nigeria. ASSEST International Journal. (In-press) Vol. 7 no1.
23. Adeofun, C.O. and Oyedepo J.A. (2008) Assesment of Wetland Ecosystem Loss in Lagos Coastal area using Remote sensing techniques. Journal of Field Aquatic Studies Vol.4 No 1
24. Moyin- Jesus, E.I. and Adeofun,C.O.(2008) Comparative evaluation of different organic fertilizers on the soil fertility, leaf mineral composition and growth performance of mango seedlings Mangifera indica Emir. J. Food Agric. 2008 Vol. 20 No 1(in press)
EDITED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
25. Adeofun, C.O. and Ayodele, I.A. (1990): Remote sensing and Wildlife Resources Development in Nigeria. Ed. Proc. of Forestry Association of Nigeria (1990) pp. 140-145
26. Adeofun, C.O. (1993): Remote Sensing and Lost Crop Conservation in Nigeria. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Conference Proceedings Series Okojie, J.A. and Okali, I (eds.) pp. 140-145
27. Folorunso. O, Adetoro, A. and Adeofun C.O. (1996): Empowerring indigenes of Oil producing ares for safe environment: A case study of Ilaje Ese Odo Local Government Area of Ondo State. In proceeding of the International Conference of Nigeria Society of Engineers pp. 266-274
28. Folorunso. O., Adetoro, A and Adeofun C.O. (1996): Opportunities and Constraints for Women in Renewable Natural Resources Management. A case Study of Akure Local Government Area. In Proceedings of Regional Conference of Regional Conference on Women in Environmental Management British Council / Let’s Help Humanitarian project Owerri, Nigera. 4th -9th March, 1996pp.49-61
29. Adeofun, C.O. Ufoegbune, G.C. (2003) Agro- Climatic and Hydrological Application of Remote Sensing. Regional Conference Proceedings of the Nigeria Meteorological Society pp 79-87
30. Igbozulike, S. and Adeofun,C.O. (2003) Climatic Change, Environmental Management and Food Security: Regional Conference Proceedings of the Nigerian Meteorological Society pp 54-61
31 Adeofun, C.O.and Agbede, O.T. (2004): Impacts of Desertification and Soil Erosion on Environment. Ed. Proc. Of Environmental and Behaviour Association of Nigeria pp.78-88
32. Adeofun C.O, Ologun, A.A. Taiwo O.Q (2006). The Role of Geographic Information System in Tourism Development in Nigeria. 9th Annual International Conference on Geographic Information Science, Technology and applications MAP-INDIA 2006.(ww.mapindia.org)33. Ologun, J.A.A., Adeofun, C.O.and Hyepalmduwa, Y.(2006) Application of Satelite data and Geographic Information System for Monitoring Urban Growth-A case study of Jos Ed. Proc. Of Environmental and Behaviour Association of Nigeria pp.118-125