- 14th Annual Conference of the Animal Science Association of Nigeria held at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso 14th – 17th September, 2009
Theme: Global economic recession and the challenges to livestock production in Nigeria.
- Y. Aderinboye, C. F. I. Onwuka., A. B. J. Aina and O. O. Oduguwa. 2009. Effect of dietary monensin inclusion on selected haematological parameters in West African dwarf goats.
- 35th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Society for Animal Production held at University of Ibadan, Ibadan, 14th -17th March, 2010.
Theme: Fast-tracking Animal Agriculture in a Challenged Economy
- Y. Aderinboye and C. F. I. Onwuka. 2010. Regulatory effect of monensin on feed intake and weight gain in West African dwarf sheep fed high forage diet.
- 36th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Society for Animal Production held at Merit House/Raw Materials Research and Development Council, Abuja, 13th – 16th March, 2011.
Theme: Value Re-orientation in animal Production: A Key to National Food Security and Stable Economy
- Y. Aderinboye, S. O. Ekuntakoro and C. F. I. Onwuka. 2011. Chemical composition of the leaves, twigs and pods of Moringa oleifera.