- Akintokun P.O (1998): Effect of NPK Fertilizer combination on yield and performance of sweet potato in valley botton. Unpublished B.Sc. Research Project. University if Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria. 66 Pp.
- Akintokun P.O (1998): Preliminary Ergonomic Studies on Cowpea Production, Harvesting & Shelling. Unpublished M.Sc. Dissertation, Department of Agronomy, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. 49 Pp.
Articles in Learned Journals
- Akintokun, O.O., Adetunji, M.T. and Akintokun, P.O (2003). Phosphorus availability to soybean from an indigenous phosphate rock sample in soils from southwest Nigeria. Nutrient Cycling in Agro ecosystems 65: 35-41.
- Olowe V.I.O, Okeleye. K.A, Durojaye, S.A, Elegbede, S.A, Oyekanmi, A.A and Akintokun, P.O (2003). Optimum plant densities for soybean (Glycine max (1) Merril. And Sesame (Sesamum indicum 1.) in Maize- Based intercropping system in south Western Nigeria. Asset Series A (2003) 3 (3): 79-89.
- Akintokun, P.O and Adewolu, A.K (2004). Studies on the Ergonomics of Cowpea production (Harvesting and Shelling). The Ogun Journal of Agricultural Sciences 3 (1): 210-221.
- Akintokun, O.O. Adetunji, M.T and Akintokun, P.O (2004). Evaluation of Ogun phosphate rock as phosphate source for soybean. Asset Series a 2004 3 (4): 137-142.