1. AROWOLO,T.A, Roger M.Smith,H.Thakrar and A.A.Shafi (1984): High performance liquid chromatography of kava lactones from piper methysticum. Journal of Chromatography 283, 303-308
2. Nnadozie N.Nkpa,T.A. Arowolo and H.J.Akpan(1989).Quality of Nigerian palm oil after bleaching with local treated clays. Journal of American oil Chemist’ Society(JAOCS)66,218-222.
3. Nnadozie N.Nkpa, F.C. Osanu and T.A. Arowolo (1990). Effect of packaging materials on storage stability of crude palm oil. Journal of American Oil chemist’ Society (JAOCS)67, 259-263.
4. T.A. Arowolo and Malcom S. Cresser(1991). Automated determination of sulphite by gas-phase molecular absorption spectrometry. Analyst 116, 595-599.
5. T.A. Arowolo and Malcom S. Cresser(1991). Automated determination of sulphite by gas-phase molecular absorption spectrometry.Analyst 116, 1135-1139.
6. T.A. Arowolo and Malcom S. Cresser(1992). Automated determination of sulphite by cool flame molecular emission spectrometry. Microchemical Journal 45, 97-107.
7. T .A.Arowolo and Malcom S. Cresser(1992). Automated determination of sulphite and sulphur dioxide by cool flame molecular emission spectrometry after reduction to hydrogen sulphide with sodium tetrahydroborate 111. Talanta 39, 1471-1478.
8. N.N. Nkpa, T.A.Arowolo and F.C.Osanu(1992). Effect of various packaging materials on storage stability of refined, bleached,deodorized palm oil.Journal of American Oil Chemist’ Society (JAOCS)69,854-857.
9. T.A.Arowolo, Malcom S.Cresser and Anthony C. Edward(1994). Impact of land use and soil type on the contribution of sulphate to total sulphur in drainage waters from upland soils. The science of the Total Environment 158, 139-146.
10. F.O.Bamiro, T.A.Arowolo and K.O. Esuruoso (1999). Metal content of some Nigerian wines and spirit beverages.Nigerian Journal of Science 33, 155-162.
11. O.Bamgbose, T.A. Arowolo and K.A.Jinadu(1999).Effect of preservation methods on the concentration of trace metals in Nigeria freshwater catfish(Synodontis clarias), Nigerian Journal of Science 33, 177-183.
12. O.O. Odukoya, T.A.Arowolo and O. Bamgbose(2000). Lead, Zinc and Copper levels in tree barks as indicator of atmospheric pollution. Environment International 26, 11-16.
13. T.A. Arowolo,O.Bamgbose and O.O.Odukoya(2000). The chemical forms of Lead in roadside dusts of metropolitan Lagos, Nigeria. Global Journal of pure and Applied Science 6, 483-487.
14. O.Bamgbose,T.A.Arowolo,O.Oresanya and A.A. Yusuf(2000). Assessment of urban soil waste management practices in Lagos.African Scientist 1, 23-31.
15. O.Bamgbose, O.Odukoya and T.A.Arowolo(2000). Earthworms as bio-indicators of metal pollution in dump sites of Abeokuta city,Nigeria. Revista De Biologia Tropical 48(1), 229-234
16. T.A.Arowolo, O.Bamgbose and O.O.Odukoya (2000). Lead contamination of roadside vegetation in metropolitan Lagos,Nigeria. Bioscience Research Communication 12, 105-109.
17. O.O.Odukoya, O.Bamgbose and T.A.Arowolo (2001). Heavy metals in top soils of Abeokuta dump sites. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Science 7, 467-472.
18. M.T. Adetunji, O.Matins and T.A.Arowolo (2001). Seasonal variation in the atmospheric deposition of nitrate, sulphate, lead, zinc and copper in south Western Nigeria. Communications in Soil Science Plant Analysis 32(1&2), 65-73.
19. O. Bamgbose, T.A.Arowolo and O.Odukoya (2001). Comparison of drinking water quality in Abeokuta township with WHO standards. Water Resources 12, 37-44.
20. O.O.Odukoya, T.A.Arowolo and O.Bamgbose (2002). Effect of solid waste landfill on underground and surface water quality at Ring Road, Ibadan, Nigeria. Global Journal of Environmental Sciences 1, 43-52
21. O.Ademuyiwa, T.A.Arowolo, D.A.Ojo, O.O.Odukoya, A.A.Yusuf and T.F.Akinhanmi (2002). Lead levels in blood and urine of some residents of Abeokuta, Nigeria. Trace Elements and Electrolyes 19, 63-69.
22. Steve J. Hill, Toyin A.Arowolo, Owen,T.Butter, Simon R.N.Chenery, Jennifer M. Cook, Malcom S. Cresser and Douglas L.Miles (2002). Atomic spectrometry update. Environment Analysis.Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry 17, 284-317.
23. A.A.Yusuf, T.A.Arowolo and O.Bamgbose (2003). Cadmium, Copper and Nickel levels in vegetables from industrial and residential areas of Lagos city,Nigeria. Food Chemical Toxicology 41, 375-378.
24. P.A.Okuneye, A.B.Aromolaran, M.T.Adetunji, T.A.Arowolo, K.Adebayo and I.A.Ayinde(2003). Environmental impacts of cocoa and rubber cultivation in Nigeria.Outlook in Agriculture 32, 43-49.
25. Steve, J. Hill, Toyin A. Arowolo, Owen T.Butler, Jennifer M.Cook, Malcom S. Cresser,Chris Harrington and Douglas L. Miles (2003). Atomic spectrometry update. Environmental Analysis. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry 18, 170-202.
26. B. Onunkwor, O. Dosumu, O.O. Odukoya, T. Arowolo and O. Ademuyiwa (2004). Biomarkers of lead exposure in petrol station attendants and auto-mechanics in Abeokuta, Nigeria: effect of 2-week ascorbic acid supplementation. Env. Tox. And Pharmacology 17, 169-176.
27. Steve J. Hill, Toyin A. Arowolo, Owen T. Butler, Jennifer, M. Cook, Malcolm S.cresser, Christ Harrington and Douglas L. Miles (2004). Atomic spectrometry update. Environmental Analysis. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry 19, 301-330.
28. T.A.Arowolo (2004).Heavy metals and health (Editorial). West Indian Medical Journal 53, 63-65.
29. T.A.Arowolo and O.Bamgbose. (2004). Lead levels in carious teeth of residents in three Nigerian cities. Journal of Chemical Society of Nigeria.29(2), 89-92.
30. O.Dosumu, B.Onunkwor, O.Odukoya, T.A.Arowolo and O.Ademuyiwa (2005). Biomarkers of lead exposure in auto-mechanics in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Trace Elements and Electrolytes 22, 185-191
31. Toyin A.Arowolo (2005).Seasonal Variation of nitrate-N in surface and ground waters of South-Western Nigeria: A Preliminary Survey. Chemistry and Ecology 21, 83-89.
32. Charley W.Rankin, Jerome O.Nriagu, Toyin A.Arowolo, Kola Adebayo and A.Russell Flegal(2005). Lead contamination in cocoa and cocoa products: Isotopic evidence of global contamination. Journal of Environmental Health Perspectives 133, 1344-1348.
33. B.O.Opeolu, O.Bamgbose, T.A.Arowolo and Kadiri, S.J.(2006). Phytoremediation of lead-contaminated soil using Amaranthus Cruentus. FAMAN Journal 8, 58-63.
34. Cresser, M.; Ahmed, N.; Smart, R.P.; Arowolo, T.; Calver, L.J.;Chapman, P.J. (2006). Predicting Gran alkalinity and calcium concentrations in river waters over a national scale using a novel modification to the G-BASH model. Environmental Pollution,143, 361-366
35. Iheoma M.Adekunle,Toyin A.Arowolo, Naomi P.Ndahi,Babajide Bello and David A. Owolabi. (2007). Chemical characteristics of humic acids in relation to lead, copper and cadmium levels in contaminated soils from South West Nigeria.
36. I.M.Adekunle, T.A.Arowolo, I.T.Omoniyi and O.T.Olubambi. (2007). Risk assessment of aquatic lives exposed to cassava(Manihot esculanta Crantz) effluent using Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) and African mud catfish (Clarias gariepinus). Chemistry and Ecology 23, 1-10. http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a782952422
37. M.O.Jaji, O.Bamgbose, O.O.Odukoya and T.A.Arowolo (2007). Water quality assessment of Ogun River, South West, Nigeria. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 133, 473-482.
38. Robin Rattray, Toyin Arowolo, Leslie Hoo Fung, Paul Wright, and Gerald Lalor (2007). A comparison of the elemental contents of the <2mm and <150µ particles size fractions of Jamaican soils.Jamaican Journal of Science and Techology 18, 44-51.
39. D.I.Ilori , O.Bamgbose and T.A.Arowolo (2008). Pesticide residual in milk and milk products in Lagos, Nigeria. International Journal of Chemistry 18, No. 1, 23-30.
40. Jerome Nriagu, Myriam Afeiche, Aaron Linder, Toyin Arowolo, Godson Ana, Mynepalli K.C. Sridhar, E.O.Oloruntoba, Ejeatulu Obi, Joy C.Ebenebe, Orish E. Orisakwe
And Adesuwa Adesina (2008). Lead Poisoning associated with malaria in children of urban areas of Nigeria. Int. J.Hygiene and Environmental Health. 211, 591-605.
41. O.Bamgbose, T.A.Arowolo and J.T. Bamgbose. Concentration of selected mineral elements in commercial infants formulae. Nig. J. of Nutritional Sciences (Accepted on 30 July,2003).
42. P.A.Okuneye, A.B.Aromolaran, A.Ayinde, M.T.Adetunji, T.A.Arowolo and K.Adebayo (2001). Environmental Impact of Trade Liberalization: The Case of Nigeria’s Cocoa Subsector. In: Magbagbeola O.N. (ed). Natural Resource Use, The Environment and Sustainable Development. Proceedings of the 2001 Annual Conference of the Nigerian Economic Society, pp 148-173.
43. Toyin A.Arowolo. Seasonal Variation of nitrate-N in surface and groundwaters of South-Western Nigeria: A Preliminary Survey. Chemistry and Ecology. Manuscipt No. MS C & E 0491 (Accepted 25 November, 2004)
44. Toyin A. Arowolo. Pb, Cd and Zn levels in human hair of an urban population from two cities in South Western Nigeria. Journal of Environmental Biology. Manuscript No. MSS OJ/271 (Reviewers comments received: 13 September, 2004).
45. Charley W. Rankinj, Jerome O. Nriagu, Toyin A. Arowolo, Kola Adebayo and A. Russell Flegal lead contamination in cocoa products: Isotopic evidence of global contamination. Journal of Environmental Health perspectives.
46. Wasiu Bakre, Andrew Agbon, Segun Alegbleye, Kayode Bamgbose,d I.T. Omoniyi and Toyin A. Arowolo Acute and Chronic Toxicology of local Textile Industry Waste Water on Clarias Gariepinus and Orechronimic Niloticus. Journal of Aquatoxicology.