- Influence of Mycorrhizal Inoculation and Pruning Regimes on yield of cassava and woody legumes in Alley cropping system. Ph.D 1995
- Response of four leguminous woody seedlings to ectomycorrhizal inoculation under drought stress. Sc. 1990
- Effect of lead on Okro (Abelmoschus esculentus). B.Sc. 1985. Articles in Learned Journals:
- Osonubi, O., Mulongoy, K. O.O. Awotoye, Atayese, M.O. and D.U.U.Okali (1991). Effect of Ectomycorrhiza and Vesicular arbuscular Mycorrhizal (VAM) Fungi on drought tolerance of four leguminous woody seedlings. Plant and Soil. 136: 131-143.Publisher: Kluwer Academic Published by Neitherlands www.kluwer.com
- Atayese, M.O., Awotoye, O.O., Osonubi, O.and Mulongoy, K.(1993). Comparison of the influence of VA mycorrhiza on productivity of hedgerow legumes and cassava on top and base of a slopping land in alley cropping systems. Biology and Fertility of Soils. 16: 198-204. Published by Springer-Verlag U.K
- Osonubi, O., Atayese, M.O. and Mulongoy, K. (1995). The Effect of vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal inoculation on nutrient uptake and yield of alley cropped cassava in a degraded Alfisol of southwestern Nigeria. Biology and Fertility of Soils. 20: 70-75. Published by Springer-Verlag U.K
- Liasu, M.O. and Atayese, M.O. (2000). Phenological change in Tithonia diversifolia community with rainfall pattern and its potential for conservation. Nigeria Journal of Weed Science. 12: 35-44. Published by Weed Science Society of Nigeria
- Okeleye, K.A., Atayese, M.O. and Afolami, S.O. (2001). Storage techniques for preserving cassava stems in the savannah transition zone of Nigeria. Ogun Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 1: 180-186. Published by Faculty of Agric, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye.
- Atayese, M.O. and Liasu, M.O. (2001). Arbuscular Mycorrhizal fungi, weeds and earthworms interaction in the restoration of soil fertility in fallowing open field of the Guinea savannah region of Nigeria. Moore Journal of Agricultural Research. 2: 103-109.Published by Institute of Agricultural Research and Training, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ibadan.
- Awotoye, O.O., Atayese, M.O., Osonubi, O. and Mulongoy, K. (2001). Optimizing the benefits of alley cropping system with mycorrhiza symbiosis. African Journal of Science. 1:(1) 43-35 Published by Faculty of Science, University of Ado-Ekiti, Ado-Ekiti
- Atayese, M.O., Osonubi, O. and Mulongoy, K. (2002). Biomass response of three AM fungal inoculated hedgerow legumes to pruning in alley cropping system. ASSET Series A 2 (1):23-32.Published by Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. unaab.edu.ng/asset
- Atayese, M.O. Omigbire, J.O. and Enikuomehin, O.A. (2002). Growth Response of tomato seedlings to inoculation in sterile and unsterile soil conditions. Ogun Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 3: 73-79. Published by Faculty of Agriculture, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-IwoyeEnikuomehin, O.A., Olowe, V.I.O., Alao, O.S. and Atayese, M.O. (2002). Assesment of cercospora leaf spot disease of sesame in different planting dates in south-western Nigeria. Moore Journal of Agricultural Research. 3: 76-82. Published by Institute of Agricultural Research and Training, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ibadan
- Liasu, M.O., Azeez, M.A. and Atayese, M.O. (2002). Influence of AM fungal inoculation on performance of three cultivars of maize during late planting in a Savanna soil. Science Focus, 1:16-20.Published by Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho
- Atayese, M.O., Adebayo, K., Liasu, M.O. Osonubi, O.(2003). Influence of mycorrhizal inoculation on alley cropped farms in humid tropical environment. Moore Journal of Agricultural Research.4 (2):246-250. Published by Institute of Agricultural Research and Training, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ibadan
- Liasu, M.O., Atayese, M.O. and Osonubi, O. (2005) Mycorrhizal inoculation effects on continuous hedgerow biomass production and nutrient contribution to alley cropped cassava in Ibadan, Nigeria. Agroforestry Systems. 64: 61-71. Published by Kluwer Academic Publishers Neitherlands kluwer.com
- Adetunji, M.T. Atayese, M.O. and Soretire, A.A. (2005) Relative effectiveness of three phosphate rock samples for maize and soybean production. Nigerian Journal of Soil Science. 15: (2) 77-83. Published by Soil Science Society of Nigeria
- Atayese, M.O. (2005) Field response of groundnut cultivars to mycorrhizal inoculation and phosphorus fertilizer in the transitional agro-ecological zone of south west Nigeria. Moore Journal of Agricultural Research 6 (1):1-6 Published by Institute of Agricultural Research and Training, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ibadan
- Ajiboye, A.A., Ebofin, A.O., Atayese, M.O. Adedire, M.O. D.A. Agboola and M. Kadiri (2005) Dormancy studies and proximate analysis in Dalium guinensis and Prosopis Africana . Pakistan Journal of Forestry 55 (2) 153-165 Published by Pakistan Forest Institute.
- Ajiboye, A.A., Ebofin, A.O., Atayese, M.O., Adedire, M.O. and Agboola, D.A. (2006).Effect of presowing treatment and ectomycorrhiza on seed germination and seedling growth of two multipurpose savanna tree legumes, Dialium guineensis and Prosopis Africana. Biological and Environmental Science for the Tropics (BEST) 3: (3). 23-28 Published by Faculty of Science, Ado Bayero University, Kano.
- Liasu, M.O., Atayese, M.O. and Osonubi, O. (2006).Effect of mycorrhiza and pruning regimes on seasonality of hedgerow tree mulch contribution to alley cropped cassava in Ibadan, Nigeria African Journal of Biotechnology 5:1341-1349. Published by Academic Journals: academicjournals.org/AJB. ISSN 1684-5315
- Liasu, M.O., Ogundola, A.F. and Atayese, M.O. (2006). Influence of mycorrhizal inoculation on growth and development of potted tomato in a soil contaminated with spent oil. Science Focus. 12 (1) 59-64. Published by Faculty of Pure and Applied Science, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho
- Adetunji, M.T., Atayese, M.O. and Weil, R.R. (2006) Effect of Compost and mycorrhiza on the effectiveness of some African Phosphate Rock Samples. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture 24 (3-4):551-555 Published by Serials Publications New Delhi, India serialspublications.com
- Atayese,O. Eigbadon, A.I. Oluwa, K.A. and Adesodun, J.K. (2008) Heavy metal contamination of Amaranthus grown along major highways in Lagos, Nigeria. African Crop Science Journal 16 (4) 225-235 Published by African Crop Science Society. ISBN 1021-9730
- Ajiboye, A.A. Atayese, M.O. and Agboola, D.A. (2009) Effect of presowing treatments on seed germination and percentage starch content levels in Tamarindus indica, Prosopis africana, Parkia biglobosa and Alibizia lebbeck. Journal of Applied Science Research 5:1515-1519 Published by INSnet Publication, India
- Adesodun, J.K. Atayese,O. Agbaje, T.A. Osadiaye, B.A. Mafe, O.F. and Soretire, A.A. (2009) Phytoremediation potential of Sunflowers (Tithonia diversifolia and Heliamthus annus) for metals in soils contaminatied with zinc and lead nitrates. Water, Air and Soil Pollution 207: 197-201. Published by Springer U.K
- Babalola,O. Atayese, M.O. and Akintade, I.B. (2009) Influence of two glomus species on the fertilizer efficiency of Sokoto phosphate rock in soybean production and residual soil. The Nigerian Agricultural Journal 40 150-160 Published by Agricultural Society of Nigeria www.inasp.info/ajol/journal.html
- Babalola, O.A. Atayese, M.O. and Soyoye, T. (2009) Influence of Bradirhizobium and two glomus species on the growth and yield of soybean FUNAAB Journal of Agricultural Science and Environment (ASSET) (In press) Published by Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. unaab.edu.ng/asset
- A.A., Okonji. C.J., Odedina J.N., Atayese M.O. and Okeleye. (2009) K.A. Effect of poultry manure on the yield components and grain yield of upland rice varieties. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture. Vol. 27. No. 1-2 (June 2009).Published by Serials Publications New Delhi, India
- Bolarinwa, K.K. Alamu, O.O. and Atayese, M.O. (2009) Comparative analysis of botanical and synthetic pest control methods of maize and cowpea of farmers: Lesson from Nigeria. African Journal of Social Research and Development 2:1-9 Published by Across Africa Information Services, Accra, Ghana.
- Atayese, M.O., Sakariyawo, O.S., Oyekanmi, A.A., Lawal, I.O., Aderibigbe, S.G., Adeyemi, O.R. (2011). Performance of improved maize cultivar as influenced by compost rates and population densities of sweet potato in maize/sweet potato intercrop in the rainforest- savannah transition zone of Nigeria. Nigeria Journal of Educational, Health and Technology research.2: 1-9 Publishers: Association for the Promotion of Education, Health, Environment and Technological Research.
- Ekoja, E.E., Pitan, O.O.R. & Atayese, M.O.(2012): Physiological Response of Okra to Flea Beetle Herbivory as Measured by Leaf Loss, Chlorophyll Disruption and Dry Matter Yield. International Journal of Vegetable Science.18: 171-181 Published by Taylor & Francis, Philadelphia, USA. http:/dx.doi.org/10.1080/036550340.2012.695869
- Atayese, M.O., Olaiya, A.O. Adedeji, A.R. and L.A. Hammed (2013) Evaluation of three Cocoa varieties for Drought Tolerance. Nigerian Journal of Horticultural Science 17:177-187 Published by the Horticultural Society Of Nigeria
- Olaiya, A.O., Atayese, M.O. and I.O. Lawal (2013) Effect of Spacing and Intercropping on the rate of infestation of Parasitic weed on Cocoa Plantation. Nigerian Journal of Horticultural Science 17: 188-192. Published by the Horticultural Society Of Nigeria
- Mohammed, I.G., A.A. Osipitan, O.R. Pitan and O. Atayese (2013) Evaluation of 15 varieties of Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus (l.) Moench to field infestation by flea beetles (Podagrica spp) African Entomology 21 (1): 70-78. Published by Entomological Society of South Africa.
- Isah, K.M. Niranjan Kumar, S.T.O. Lagoke and Atayese, M.O. (2013). Management of Striga hermonthica on Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor) using Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (Glomus mossae) and NPK Fertilizer Levels. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 16: 1563-1568 Published by Asian Network for Scientific Information.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs
- Osipitan, A.A.1, Olumoroti A.J.2, Atayese, M.O.3, Adeola, A.S4, and Ewedairo B.I.5 (2013) Assessment of predominant pests in Ogun State, Nigeria and their control. Nigeria Journal of Ecology 12: 00-00 Published by the Ecological Society of Nigeria.
- Atayese, M.O. Lawal, O.I. Afuape, S.,Olowookere, F.A., Sakariyawo, O.S., Olaiya, A.O., Fetuga, G.A. and Idowu, T.A. (2013). Evaluation of growth and yield of sweetpotato(Ipomea batatas L) to different rates of poultry manure in Abeokuta southwestern Nigeria. Accepted for publication in African Journal of Root and Tuber Crops 10 (1): 15-20 Published by the International Society for Tropical Root Crops- Africa Branch (ISTRC-AB)
- Olowe, V.I., Folarin, O.M.,Adeniregun, O. Atayese, M.O. and Adekunle, Y.A. (2013) Seed yield, head characteristics and oil content in sunflower varieties as influenced by seeds from single and multiple headed plants under humid tropical conditions. Annals of Applied Biology 163: 394-402 published by Association of Applied Biologists (AAB) Wiley-Blackwell
- Sakariyawo, O.S., Okeleye, K.A., Dare, M.O., Atayese, M.O., Oyekanmi, A.A., Aderibigbe, S.G. Okonji, C.J., Ogundaina, O.G. and Shoremi, P.A.S. (2013) Agronomic evaluation of some drought tolerant NERICA rice varieties to Arbuscular Mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) inoculation in the rainforest transitory zone of Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 5:118-126. Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education
- Atayese, M.O., Olagunju, S.O., Sakariyawo, O.S., Oyekanmi, A.A., Babalola, O.A., Aderibigbe,G., Okonji, C.J., Olayiwola, M.O., Soremi, P.A.S., Okeleye, K.A. (2013) Root Response of Some Selected Rice Varieties To Soil Moisture Stress At Different Phenological Stages. FUNAAB Journal of Agricultural Science and Environment Published by Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. www.unaab.edu.ng/asset Letter of Acceptance dated June 27, 2013
- Atayese, M.O., Lagoke, S.T.O., Okonji, C.J., Isah, K.M, Sakariyawo, O.S. (2013) Effects of NPK Fertilizer and Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (Glomus mosseae) on the Infestation of three Rice (Oryza Sativa) Varieties by Striga hermonthica. Nigerian Journal of Plant Protection Published by the Nigerian Society for Plant Protection Letter of Acceptance dated April 25, 2013
- Sakariyawo, O.S., Okeleye, K.A., Dare, M.O., Atayese, M.O., Oyekanmi, A.A., Aderibigbe, S.G., Christopher, J.O. Ogundaini, O.G., Olubode, A.A., Soremi, P.A.S., Adeyemi, O.R. (2014) Performance of some selected NERICA rice inoculated with arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi(AMF) for double cropping in the rainforest transistory zone of Nigeria. Nigeria Journal of Crop Science2 (1):18-25. Ecological Society of Nigeria
- Adeyemi, O.R. Atayese, M.O., Dare, M.O., Sakariyawo, O.S., Adigbo,, S.O., and Bakare, T.O.(2015). Weed Control Efficacy and Arbuscular Mycorrhizal (AM) Collonization of Upland Rice Variety as affected by population density. Nigeria Journal of Plant Protection 29:9-21
Articles in Edited Conference Proceedings:
44. Awotoye, O.O. Atayese, M.O., Osonubi, O., Mulongoy, K. Okali, U.U.(1992). Response of some tropical N-fixing legumes to drought and inoculation with mycorrhiza. In: Biological Nitrogen Fixation and Sustainability of Tropical Agriculture ( Eds. Mulongoy, K, Gueye, M and Spencer, D.S.C.) Proceedings of the fourth conference of the African Association of Biological Nitrogen Fixation (AABNF). A Willey Sayce (UK), IITA and AABNF co Publication. Pp 67-79.
45. Fagbola, O., Awotoye, O.O., Atayese, M.O., Osonubi, O. and Mulongoy, K. (1995). The role of vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal (VAM) in Alley Cropping. In: (Eds. B.T. Kang, A.O. Osiname and A. Larbi). Alley Farming Research and Development. Proceedings of the International Conference on Alley Farming held in IITA, Ibadan, Nigeria. IITA, ICRAF and ILRI co- publication. Pp.203-209.
46. Liasu, M.O., Atayese, M.O. and Osonubi, O. (2003). Hedgerow trees and mycorrhizal inoculation effects on tuber output in staggered harvests of alley cropped cassava. In: (Eds) Salako, F.K., Lagoke, S.T.O., Aina, A.B.J., Eruvbetine, D.and Dipeolu, O.). Enhancing agricultural resource base for youth employment, industrial development and export. Proceedings of 35th annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria. Pp 44-49
47. Liasu, M.O., Atayese, M.O. and Osonubi, O. (2003). Influence of AM fungal inoculation and fertilization on hedgerow trees and cassava. In: (Eds) Salako, F.K., Lagoke, S.T.O., Aina, A.B.J., Eruvbetine, D.and Dipeolu, A.O.). Enhancing agricultural resource base for youth employment, industrial development and export. Proceedings of 35th annual Conference of the Agricultural Society of Nigeria. Pp 50-56
48. *Lawal O.I., Babatola, L.A, Sakariyawo, O.S., Atayese, M.O. and Tairu F.M. (2011) Performance of Okro (Abemoschus esculentus Moench) as affected by different rates of poultry manure and NPK fertilizer. Proceedings of the 29th Annual Conference of the Horticultural Society of Nigeria 24-29 July 2011, University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State. Pp. 203-207
49. Lawal, O.I., Atayese, M.O. Oyekanmi, A.A., Sakariyawo, O.S., Adeyemi, O.R., Aderibigbe, S.G., Busari, M.A., and Idowu, O.T.H. (2011). Performance of white yam (Dioscorea rotundata Poir) cultivars in yam/sweet popato intercrop in Ogun state, Nigeria. Proceedings of the second technical workshop on organic agriculture in Nigeria. Edited AkinrindeL.A and Yekini O.T. 7-12
50 Osonubi, O. Awotoye, O.O., Atayese, M.O. and Fagbola, O. (1991) Assessment of responses of hedgerow trees to vesicular- arbuscular mycorrhizal (VAM) inoculation in Alley Farming. AFNETA (Ed. A.O. Osiname ) Vol 3 no 3 pp. 6.
51. Osonubi, O. Atayese, M.O. and Awotoye, O.O. (1994) Improving root yield of alley cropped cassava with mycorrhizal symbiosis in a degraded hill slope of an Alfisol. AFNETA (Ed. A.O. Osiname ) 6.pp 4.
52. Lagoke S.T.O., Olorunmaiye, P.M., Adeyemi, O.R., Atayese, M.O., Sokoya, G.O., Jajaiyeola, M.A., Olaniyi, O.W., Osunleti, S.O., Hosu, S.D., Ajani, O. and Oni, O.E. (2014) Sustainable Weed Management Technologies for cassava Systems. Report on Agronomy Trial submitted to International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) 45pp
53. Lagoke S.T.O., Olorunmaiye, P.M. Adeyemi, O.R., Atayese, M.O., Sokoya, G.O., Jayeola, M.A., Adeyeye, O.A. Osunleti, S.O., Hosu, S.D., Ajani, O. and Oni, O.E (2014) Sustainable Weed Management Technologies for cassava Systems. Report on Agronomy Trial submitted to International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) 60 pp