THESIS AND DISSERTATION
1. Bamgbose, A.M. (1983). The quantitative determination of serum iron, total iron binding capacity and free erythrocyte porphyrin : haem ratio of healthy Nigerians. B.Sc Thesis, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
2. Bamgbose, A.M. (1985). Haematological and neural metabolites of broilers fed soyabean based rations. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
3. Bamgbose, A.M. (1988). Biochemical evaluation of some oilseed cakes and their utilization in poultry rations. Ph.D Thesis, University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
ARTICLES IN LEARNED JOURNALS
1. Bamgbose, A.M., Tewe, O.O. and Weingartner, K.E. (1989). Nutritional value of some plant protein concentrates in Nigeria. 1. protein Quality. Tropical Grain Legume Bulletin. 36: 15 – 16.
2. Bamgbose, A.M., Tewe, O.O. and Weingartner, K.E. (1989). Nutritional value of some plant protein concentrate in Nigeria. 2.1 metabolizable energy. Tropical Grain Legume Bulletin. 36: 17 – 18.
3. Bamgbose, A.M., and Tewe, O.O. (1994). Performance and egg characteristics of layers fed extruded corn-soybean meal based diets at three energy levels. Journal Animal Production Research. 14(1 7 2): 59 – 67.
4. Nwokoro, S.O. and Bamgbose, A.M. (1994). Carcass characteristics and offal measurement of finisher cockerels fed graded levels of dietary lysine. Journal Animal Production Research. 14 (1 & 2): 77 – 85.
5. Bamgbose, A. M. (1995). Chemical analysis of some oil seed cakes. Indian Journal of Animal Science. 65 (12):1341-1345.
6. Bamgbose, A.M. (1995) Full-fat extruded soyabean meal in diets of laying hens: Performance and egg quality characteristics. Tropical Oilseed Journal. 2:129-139.
7. Bamgbose, A.M., Bogoro, S. and Nwokoro, S.O. (1996). Processing and utilization of soyabean in ration of poultry in Nigeria. A Review. Agricultural Review. 17 (2): 93 – 102.
8 Bamgbose, A.M., Alokan, J.A. and Kudi, A.C. (1996). Utilization of chicken offal meal as replacement for soybean meal in diets for rabbits. Journal Agricultural Technology 4(10:60-64.
9 Bamgbose, A.M., Nwokoro, S.O., Kudi, A.C. Bogoro, S., Egbo, M.L. and Kushwaha, S. (1997). Effect of feecing tigernut (Cyperus rotundus meal on the performance of rabbits. Tropical Animal Health & Production. 29:60 – 62.
10 Bamgbose, A.M., and Oyawoye, E.O. (1997) Effects of glanded cottonseed cake in diets for laying hens. West African Journal Biological Sciences. 6(1): 64 – 70.
11. Oyawoye, O.M., Oyawoye, E.O., Bamgbose, A.M. and Dimka, S.R. (1997). Effect of chemical preservatives on the shelf-life of “Nono”. Applied Tropical Agriculture.2(1):63 – 66.
12 Alokan, J.A and Bamgbose, A.M. (1997). Utilization of pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan) seed meal by growing rabbits. West African Biological & Applied Chemistry. 41(1):16 – 18.
13 Tahir, F, Krakowiak, A, Oyawoye, O.M., Oyawoye, E.O. and Bamgbose, A.M., (1997). Malting properties of millet varieties cultivated in Nigeria. Journal Agricultural Technology. 5(2): 21 – 27.
14 Bamgbose, A.M., and Nwokoro, S.O. (1997). The effect of partial replacement of groundnut cake with cottonseed cake on serum metabolites and nutrient utilization of broiler chickens. West African Biological Sciences. 6(2): 122 – 131.
15 Bamgbose, A.M.,(1998). Performance, carcass and gut characteristics of broilers fed groundnut cake, cottonseed cake diets. Nigerian Journal Animal production. 25(2):122 – 131.
16 Bamgbose, A.M., Ndiangan, C.S., Oyawoye, E.O., Egbo, M.L., Ogunkunle, M.M. and Adeogun, I.O. (1999). Performance of weanling albino rats (Rattus rattus) fed some local energy and protein feedstuffs. Tropical Journbal Animal Science. 1(2): 85 – 93.
17 Fanimo, A.O., Oduguwa, O.O., Idowu, O.K. and Bamgbose, A.M., (1999). Nutritive value of ripe and unripe (green) plaintain peels. (Musa paradisiaca) for broiler chickens. Tropical Journal Animal Science. 1(2): 85 – 93.
18 Doma, U.D., Adegbola, T.A., Bamgbose, A.M., and Umeh, A.P. (1999). Utilization of cowpea shell and maize cobs in diets for rabbits. Tropical Journal Animal Science. 2(1): 185 – 193.
19 Bamgbose, A.M., (1999) Utilization of maggot meal in cockerel diets. Indian Journal Animal Science. 69 (12): 1056 – 1058.
20 Aromolaran, A.B. and Bamgbose, A.M., (1999). Comparative cost analysis of meat protein and energy production in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Tropical Journal Animal Science. 2(1): 185 – 193.
21 Esonu, B.O., Iwu, P.E., Opara, C.C and Bamgbose, A.M. (2000). Evaluation of nutritive value of wild raw variegated cocoyam corn meal for broiler chickens. Nigerian Poultry Science Journal. 1:42 – 51.
22 Esonu, B.O., Iwu, P.E., Opara, C.C and Bamgbose, A.M. (2000) Evaluation of partial replacement of maize with cooked wild variegated cocoyam corm meal (Caladium hortulanum in broiler starter diet. Tropical Journal Animal Science. 3(1): 85 – 89.
23 Egbo, M.L. Bamgbose, A.M., Oyawoye, O.M. and Sani, R.M. (2001). Effect of processing and preservation method on the organoleptic and shelf-life on meat products. Tropical Journal Animal Science. 4(2) 151 – 160.
24 Egbo, M.L. Bamgbose, A.M., Oyawoye, O.M and Ngele, M.B (2002). Effect of preservation methods on the nutritional qualities of milk and some products. Tropical Journal Animal Science. 5(1): 197 – 204.
25 Awesu, J.R., Bamgbose, A.M., Oduguwa, O.O., Fanimo, A.O. and Oguntona, E.B. (2002). Performance and nutrient utilization of cockerel finishers fed graded levels of rice milling waste. Nigeria Journal Animal Production. 29(2): 181 – 188.
26 Bamgbose, A.M., Daisy Erubetine and Dada,W. (2003). Utilization of tigernut (Cyperus rotundus, L) meal in diets for cockerel starters.Bioresiource Technology.89:245-248.
27 Idowu, O.M.O., Daisy Eruvbetine, Oduguwa, O.O., Bamgbose, A.M. and Abiola, S.S. (2003). Response of finishing broiler chicken fed three energy/protein combination at fixed E:P ratio. Nigerian Journal Animal Production. 30(2):65 – 67.
28 Nwachukwu, C.B., Oyawoye, E.O., Oduguwa, O.O., Bamgbose, A.M. (2004). Performance and economy of utilization of pigeon pea seed meal as replacement for soybean meal in broiler diets. Nigerian Poultry Science Journal. (2 & 3): 88 – 92.
29 Biobaku, W.O., Bamgbose, A.M., Achike, C.U. (2003). Utilization of different protein sources for growing rabbits. Pertanika Journal Tropical Agricultural Science. 26(2): 73 – 77.
30 Bamgbose, A.M., and Olakunlehin, Helen. (2003). Utilization of roasted full-fat soyabean in diets for broiler chickens. Journal Arid Agriculture. Vol. 13, 163 – 166.
31 Bamgbose, A.M., Nwokoro, S.O. and Tewe, O.O. (2003). Serum metabolites and nutrient utilization of broilers fed extruded full-fat soyabean diets. Journal Arid Agriculture. Vol. 13, 167 – 171.
32 Nwokoro, So.O, Vaikosen, S.E., and Bamgbose, A.M. (2005). Nutrient composition of cassava offals and cassava sievates collected from locations in Edo State, Nigeria. Parskistan Journal of Nutrition. 4(4): 262 – 264.
33 M.L. Egbo, Adegbola, T.A, Oyewole, E.O., Abubakar, M.M and Bamgbose, A.M. (2005). Effect of dietary protein sources of growth performance and nutrient digestibility in rabbits. Trop. J. Anim. Sci. Vol 8 No 1:103 – 108.
34 O.M. Sogunle, A.O. Fanimo, W.O. Biobaku and A.M. Bamgbose. (2005). The feeding value of full fat cashewnut (Anacardium occidentale Linn) rejects and low cereals diets for broiler chicken. Nig. J.Anim. Prod. 32(1): 46 – 53.
35 O.T Irekhore, A.M Bamgbose and Gl.A. Olubadewa (2006). Utilization of Cassava Peel Meal as Energy Source for Growing Pigs. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 5(10): 849-851.
36 A.V. Jegede, O.O. Oduguwa, A.O. Fanimo, A.M. Bamgbose and J.A. Agunbiade (2006). Effect of processing methods on the utilization of shrimp waste by broiler chickens. Nig. J. Anim. Prod. 32(1): 46 – 53.
37 S.O. Omoikhoje, A.M. Bamgbose, M.B. aruna, P.A. Odigie (2006). Performance, nutrient retention and carcass yield of weaned rabbits fed graded levels of unpeeled cassava root meal. Journal of Sustainable Tropical Agricultural Research. 20 (1): 14-17.
38 Jumoke Abioye, Amos. O. Fanimo, Adeyemi M. Bamgbose, Morenike A. Dipeolu and Olayiwola Olubamiwa (2006). Nutrient utilization, growth and carcass performance of broiler chicken fed graded levels of kolanut husk. The Japanese Journal of Poultry Science. 43:365 – 370.
39 S.O. Omoikhoje, A.M. Bamgbose, M.B. Aruna and R.A. Animashun.(2006). Response of weaner rabbits to concentrate supplemented with varying levels of Syndrella nodiflora forage. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition. 5(6): 577 – 579.
40 A.O. Oso., A.M. Bamgbose, O.A. Isah, J.E.N. Olatunji, A.T. Mabadeje, A.A. Alade and A.O. Oni (2006). Performance of weaner rabbits fed rice milling waste based diets. Journal of Animal Veterinary Advances. 836 – 838.
41 W.A. Olayemi, A.O. Oso, A.M. Bamgbose, O.O. Oduguwa and S.A. Onadeko (2006). Response of weaner rabbits to xylanase enzyme supplemented maize milling waste based diets. Journal of Animal Veterinary Advances. 839 – 843.
42. S.O Omoikhoje, A.M. Bamgbose and M.B. Aruna (2006) Effect of Processing on some nutrient and Anti-nutrient components of Bambara Groundnut (Vigna Subterranea) seeds. Nigerian Poultry Science Journal 4:7-11.
43. S.O Omoikhoje, A.M. Bamgbose and M.B. Aruna (2006) Determination of the nutrient and Anti-nutrient components of Raw, Soaked, Dehulled and Germinated Bambaragroundnut seeds. Journal of Animal Veterinary Advances. 5(11):1022-1025
44 O.M. Sogunle, A.O. Fanimo, S.S. Abiola and A.M. Bamgbose. (2007). Growth response, body temperature and blood constituents of pullet chicks fed cassava peel meal supplemented with cashewnut rejects. Nig. J. Anim. Prod. 34(1):32 – 44.
45 F.A.O. Akinnusi, A.M. Bamgbose, A.B. Ogunsola and A.A. Alade (2007). Performance characteristics and cost benefit of feeding cashewnut residue based diets. Nig. J. Anim. Prod. 34(2): 203 – 207.
46 Smart O Nwokoro and Adeyemi M Bamgbose, 2007. A pressure heat treatment of meat-A Review. Agricultural. Review. 28 (2):135-141
47 Sobayo, R.A, Oguntona, E.B, Adeyemi, O.A, Fafiolu, A.O, Oso, A.O, Osinowo, O.A, Eruvbetine, D and Bamgbose, A.M. (2008). Effect of Ascorbic Acid Supplementation on the Performance, Cost Benefit, Egg Quality and Haematological Profile of Laying Birds in a Humid Environment. Nigerian Poultry Science Journal. 5(2): 53-60.
48 R.A Sobayo, E.B Oguntona, O.A Osinowo, D. Eruvbetine, A.M. Bamgbose, O.A, Adeyemi, A. Olomola, A.O Oso and J.M Usman (2008). Effect of Ascorbic Acid Supplementation on the Performance of Growing Pullet. Nigerian Journal of Animal. Production. 35(2):186-194.
49 S.O. Omoikhoje, A.M. Bamgbose, and M.B. Aruna.(2008). Replacement value of unpeeled cassava rootmeal for maize in weaner rabbit diets. Nig. Journal .Animal Production. 35(1): 63 –68.
50 O.M.Sogunle,A.O.Fanimo,S.S.Abiola and Bamgbose,A.M. (2009).Performance of growing pullets fed cassava nut reject meal.Archivos de Zootecnia.58(221):23-31
51 Bamgbose, A.M. and Tewe, O.O. Ultilization of extruded corn soyabean meal in broiler rations: performance, carcass yield and certain blood parameters. Journal Animal Production Research. (Accepted)
52 Bamgbose, A.M. and Tewe, O.O., Esonu, B.O., Oso, A.O., Olayemi, W.A and Osofowora, A.O. Response of broiler chickens to full fat extruded soyabean based diets. Delta Agriculturist. (Accepted).
53 Bamgbose, A.M., Awosanya Oluwaseyi, Ojo, O.T. and Oso, A.O. Performance of broiler fed enzyme supplemented tigernut (Cyperus rotundus, L) meal diets. Ghana Journal Agricultural Science. (Accepted).
54 A.O Lala, A.O Oso, A.M. Bamgbose, D. Eruvbetine and Martha Bemji (2009) Utilization of Instant Noodles Wastes in Diets of Cockerel Chicken. Nigerian Poultry Science Journal. (Accepted)
55 A.V. Jegede, A.O Oso, A.M. Bamgbose and A.O Abioye (2009) Utilization of Fermented Pigeon Pea (Cajanus cajan) Meal in Diets for Broiler Chicken. Nigerian Poultry Science Journal. (Accepted)