1. BAMGBOSE,O.(1979): An election spin resonance study of radical reaction of 2.6 dicarboxylic y-pyridone. B.sc. Project Report, chemistry Department, University of Ibadan.
2. BAMGBOSE, O. (1981): Determination of surphur in solid sample s by molecular emission cavity Analysis (MECA). M.Sc. Dissertation, Chemistry Department, University of Ibadan.
3. BAMGBOSE, O. (1988): Chlorinated hydrocarbons in marine fishes of Nigeria. Ph.D. thesis, Chemistry Department, University of Ibadan.
4. OSIBANJO, O. and BAMGBOSE, O.(1990). Chlorinate Hydrocarbons in marine fish and shell fish of Nigeria. Marine Pollution Bulletin 21, 581-586.
5. BAMGBOSE, O., OGUNDIPE, J.T. and AKINPELU,A.T. (1991): Effect of processing on the the level of iron in some common Nigeria peppers. Nig. Food J. 9, 154-158.
6 BAMGBOSE, O., OSIBANJO, O. and JINADU,K.A. (1993): Galeoides decadatylus. A bio-indicator for the the Nigerian marine environment. J.Environ. Sci. and Health. 28 (2), 321-337.
7. BAMGBOSE, O., ONADEKO, S.A. and JINADU, K.A. (1996) : Influence of Environmental degradation on the concentration of copper, lead and zinc in tissues of grasscutter (Thryonomys swiderianus Temminck 1827). J. Trop. Forest Resources 12, 43-53.
8. BAMGBOSE, O., and OSIBANJO, O. (1998): Comparative assessment of three methods for chlorinated hydrocarbon determination in fish. Nig. Journal of Science. 32, 169- 174.
9. BAMGBOSE, O., T.A. AROWOLO and JINADU K.A. (1999) : Effect of preservation methods on the concentration of the trace metals in Nigerian freshwater catfish (synodontis clarias). Nig. Journal of Science 33, 177-183.
10. ODUKOYA O.O., AROWOLO T.A. and BAMGBOSE, O. (2000). Lead, Zinc and Copper levels in tree barks as indicator of atmospheric pollution. Environmental International, 26, 11-16.
11. BAMGBOSE, O., ODUKOYA O and AROWOLO T.O.A. (2000). Eathworms as bio-indicator of metal pollution in dumpsites of Abeokuta City, Nigeria. International journal of Tropical Biology and Conservation, 48, 229-234.
12. AROWOLO T.A., BAMGBOSE O. and ODUKOYA O.O. (2000) Lead contamination of roadside vegetation in metropolitan Lagos, Nigeria. Bioscience Research Communication 12, 21- 25.
13. BAMGBOSE, O., AROWOLO T.A., ORESANYA O. and YUSUF A.A. (2000). Assessment of urban solid waste management practice in Lagos. African Science 1, 23- 31.
14. AROWOLO T. A., BAMGBOSE O. and ODUKOYA O.O. (2000). The chemical forms of lead in roadside dusts of metropolitan Lagos .Global Journal of Pure and Applied Science 6 , 483-487.
15. BAMGBOSE ,O., AROWOLO, T.A. and ODUKOYA, O.O.(2001): Comparison of Drinking water quality in Abeokuta township with WHO standards.Water Resources. 12, 37-44.
16. ODUKOYA O.O., BAMGBOSE, O. and AROWOLO T.A. (2001) : Heavy metals in topsoils of Abeokuta dump sites.Global Journal of Pure Applied Science. 7,(3) 467-472.
17. ODUKOYA O.O., T.A. AROWOLO and O. BAMGBOSE (2002):Effect of Solid wasteland fill on underground Surface water quality at Ring road, Ibadan, Nigeria. Global Journal of Environ.Sciences. 1, 43-52.
18. YUSUF A.A., T.O. AROWOLO and O.BAMGBOSE (2002): Cadmium, Copper and Nickel levels in Vegetables from industrial residential areas of Lagos City, Nigeria. Food and Chemical Toxicology 41, 375-378.
19. T.A.AROWOLO and O. BAMGBOSE (2004): Lead levels in carious teeth of residents in some Nigerian cities. J. Chem.Soc of Nig. Vol 29 (2) 89-92.
20. ABIONA, O.O., L.O. SANNI and O.BAMGBOSE (2005): An evaluation of microbial load, heavy metals and cyanide contents of water sources, effluents and peels from cassava processing locations. Journal of Food, Agric& Environ. Vol.3 (1) 207-208.
21. OPEOLU B.O., BAMGBOSE O, AROWOLO T.A. and KADIRI S.J.(2006) Phytoremediation of lead contaminated soil using Amaranths cruentus. FAMAN Journal 8 (1) 58-63.
22. BAMGBOSE, O., B.O. OPEOLU and BAMGBOSE, J.T.(2007) Levels of cadmium, lead and zinc in urine of randomly selected smokers and Non-smoker residents of Abeokuta city. Research J. Applied Sci.2(2) 192-197.
23. A.AZEEZ, O. BAMGBOSE, G.O.OLATUNDE, B.O.OPEOLU(2007) Effect of lead pollution on the performance and protein content of two soybean varieties. Research J. Agronomy 1(1) 26-29.
24. M.O. JAJI, O. BAMGBOSE, O.O. ODUKOYA, T.A AROWOLO (2007). Water quality assessment of Ogun river, South West Nigeria . Environ.Monit. Assess (133),473-482.
25. BAMGBOSE O, B.O. OPEOLU, J.T. BAMGBOSE and G.O. OLATUNDE (2007) Physico-chemical characterization of leachates from selected waste dumps in Abk City. J. Chemical Soc. Of nig 32(1) 117-125.
26. MAJOLAGBE, A.O. and BAMGBOSE,O. (2007): Levels of heavy metals in Lagos Dockyard sediments. Chem..Envion. Res. 16(1&2) 41-51.
27. O.BAMGBOSE and B.O. OPEOLU (2007) Organochlorine Pesticides and PCBs in human milk. Ife Journal of Science, Vol. 9(2) 219-223.
28. BAMGBOSE , O., T.A. AROWOLO and J.T. BAMGBOSE (2008): Concentration of selected Mineral Elements in Commercial infant formulae marketed in Abeokuta, Ogun state. J.Chem. Soc of Nig. 33 (1), 37-42.
29. BAMGBOSE, J.T. and O. BAMGBOSE (2008) :Reaction of Methyl bromide with human and mouse hemoglobin. J. Chem. Soc of Nig. 33(1),47-55.
30. O.BAMGBOSE and B.O. OPEOLU (2008). Pesticide residue in milk and milk product of Nig.,Int. J. Chem. Vol.18(1),23-30
Paper accepted for publication
31. BAMGBOSE J.T., ADEWUYI S.A, BAMGBOSE O. and ADETOYE, A.A(2008) Adsorption kinetics of Cadmium and Lead by chitosan. Afri.J.Biotech.(Accepted 27th May, 2008)
32. O.BAMGBOSE, B.O. OPEOLU and J.T.BAMGBOSE (2005): Levels of Zinc in Breast milk of selected Nigerian Woman in Abeokuta Township, Ogun-state. Nig.journal of Nutritional Sciences (Accepted 12th june,2008)
33. OPEOLU B.O., BAMGBOSE O., AROWOLO T.A. ADETUNJI M. T. (2008) Utilization of maize (zea mays) Cob as an absorbent for lead (11) removal from aqueous solution and industrial effluent. J.Chemical Soc. Of Nig. Vol. 33(2)
Papers in Refereed Conference Proceedings
34. OSIBANJO, O. and BAMGBOSE, O.(1989): Baseline studies on toxic chlorinated hydrocarbons in Nigeria marine fishes and shellfishes. 4th Annual Conference of the Nigeria Assoc. For Aquatic Sciences. Conference Proceedings Pp. 106-120.
35. OLATUNDE, G.O. and BAMGBOSE, O. (1998): Utilizing ecological considerations in pest management practices . 1997 Biennial Conference of the Ecological Society of Nigeria.
36. OPEOLU B.O., BAMGBOSE O., AROWOLO T.A., ADETUNJI M.T. (2006) Biosoption of lead (11) from aqueous solution using chemically modified and unmodified dioscorea alata yam and manihot esculenta (cassava) peels. Proceedings of international conference on infrastructure and the environment (IC DEN- Abuja 2006) co B Meneze Ed conference CD. D number 353 pp 1-21.
Papers Submitted for Publication
37. BAMGBOSE, O., (2006): Cadmium, lead and Zinc in fingernails of selected students of University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Ife Journal of Science.
38. BAMGBOSE, O., and ADEOLA. O.A. (2006) Level of metals in fruit resources of Ogun state. J. of Tropical. Forest Resources.
39. WASIU BAKRE, ANDREW AGBON, SEGUN ALEGBELEYE, BAMGBOSE,O., I.T. OMONIYI and TOYIN A. AROWOLO. (2007) Acute and chronic Toxicity of Local Textile Industry Waste water on Clarias Gariepinus and Oreochromis Niloticus. Journal of Aqua-toxicology.