1. Bolarinwa, K.K. 2001 Trends and sustainability of Agricultural Development Programme Services Delivery to Nigeria. In 7th Annual Conference of Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria’s Proceeding.
2. Bolarinwa K.K. and Albert I.O. 2008.: Effect of Communal Conflict on Crops Production in Osun State In. 16th Annual Congress of Sociological Association of Nigeria’s Proceeding.
3. Bolarinwa K.K. 2008. Economic Empowerment Strategy among Tomato Farmers in Oyo State. In 25th Annual Conference of Nigeria Horticultural Society of Nigeria’s Proceeding.
4 Bolarinwa, K.K., M.K. Yahaya, H.K. Bolarinwa (2003). Assessment of Vocational Rehabilitation of Visually Impaired Persons in Poultry Farming at Farm Craft Centre for the Blind Ikeja, Lagos. Nigerian SPED Publication Book Series. Tobiatis Printing and Publishing Venture, Kwara State, Nigeria.
5. Bolarinwa, K.K. & Oyeyinka, R.A. 2005. Communal Conflict Impact on Extension Agents Activities in Atisbo Local Government of Oyo State, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria. Vol. 8 2005.
6.Bolarinwa K.K. 2008. Control of Incidence of Soft Rot Cocoyam Disease Using Intercrop of Cocoyam with Cassava, Farmer Sustainable Livelihood Strategy in Oyo Sate Journal of Applied Sciences Research 4 (11)1352-1355 INSInet Publication Pakistan. www.insinet.net
7. Bolarinwa K.K. and Olajide O. 2008. Yam Mini set Technology Package and its contribution to Poverty Alleviation in Oyo State INSInet Publication Pakistan. www.insinet.net
8. Bolarinwa K.K. and Yahaya M.K. 2008. Comparative Performance of Single Spray Integrated Pest Management Technology over Conventional Practices among Cowpea Farmers in South Western Nigeria. Journal of Environmental Studies, Nigeria. Htp//ajol.info/index.php/jext.
9. Oyeyinka R.A. and Bolarinwa K..K. 2009. Using National Agricultural Credit Development Bank Small Holder Direct Loan Scheme to Increase Agricultural Production in Rural Oyo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development. LAUTECH, Nigeria.vol 2 No1www.lautece-edu.org
10. Bolarinwa K K, Alamu.O and Atayese M.O 2010. Comparative Analysis of Botanical and Synthetic Pest Control Methods of Maize and Cowpea by Farmers in Nigeria. Journal of Social Research and Development Accra Ghana. www.acrossafricainfo.org.
11. Bolarinwa, K.K., Oyeyinka, R.A , Ajayi, M. Fakoya, E.O 2010 Socio- Economic Impact of Communal Conflict on Cocoa Farmers’ Livelihood in Nigeria. OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development 02: 01 (2010) 59-65 .
12. Fakoya, E. O. , Ajayi, M. T., Oloruntoba, A. A. , Bolarinwa, K. K. 2010. Gender Involvement in Fadama Farming for Sustainable Food Security in Ogun State, Nigeria. OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development 02: 01(2010) 89-95
13. Oladeji. O. Bolarinwa, K.K Ladokun, B. 2010. Use of Information Communication Technology to Boost Poultry Production in South Western Zone of Nigeria. Nigeria Journal of Poultry Science. Vol 7.
14. Oyeyinka, R.A. Ajayi,M.T.and Bolarinwa K.K. 2010. Assessment of Staff Development Programme for Extension Staff and Agricultural Development Programme in Edo State Nigeria. Journal of Extension Systems vol 26 www.jeosonline.org/current.htm.
15. Bolarinwa K.K. and Fakoya. E. 2011: Impact of Credit Facilities on Crops Production on Ogun State. Journal of Social Science Research India. J Soc Sci, 26(1): 67-71 (2011) www.krepublishers.com..
16. Bolarinwa, K. K., Oyeyinka R.A. 2011. Use of Cell Phone by Farmers and its Implication on Farmers’ Production Capacity in Oyo State Nigeria. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Issue 75 2011. www.waset.org
17..Bolarinwa, K.K. and Yahaya, M.K. 2011. Effect of Information Technology Communication (ICT) on Women Farmers’ Utilization of Soya bean in Conflict Prone Areas of Taraba State Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture Forestry and the Social Sciences. Vol9,No 2,2p10 www.ajol.info/journal/joafes.
18 .Bolarinwa K.K. Ladokun A.O and Doherty F 2011.Socio-economic impact of industrial effluent discharge on Ibese River and inhabitants of villages along its course in Nigeria. ASSET Journal Series c Volume 6 Number1