- 8th International Biotechnology Conference, Exhibition and Workshop (IBCE&W 2018) by Department of Biological Sciences, Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria. 11th – 13th March, 2018
- The potential of visible light spectra as control measure of Mosquito, the vector of Plasmodium
- The Use of Glyphosate-Based Roundup® Herbicides in Nigeria: A Call for Concern
- Physico-chemistry and Metal Pollution Indices in Sediments along Selected Points of Ogun River in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Effects of Artificial Light Spectra on Dopamine and Serotonin activities in Wistar Albino Rat
- Histological Changes in the Lungs of Juvenile Wistar Albino Rats following exposure to Indoor Dust via Inhalation
- Effect of light spectra on the survival and activities of bean weevil (Callosobruchus maculatus).
- Effects of light spectra on the activities of testosterone, corticosterone and oxidative status of testes of Albino rats (Rattus norvegicus) II. Maiden Bioscience Annual Conference of College of Biosciences, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Harnessing Bioscience for Economic Development. 15th – 17th August, 2017
- Earthworm Diversity and Abundance in Southwest Nigeria: Implication for Horticultural Practices.
III. Stakeholders’ Workshop on Wildlife Trafficking in Nigeria organized by Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF)-Save the Vulture Campaign., Royal Pavillion Hotel, Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State., 2nd August, 2017.
Presented the Lead Paper:-
- Decline in Vulture; consequences on Human and other Wildlife Survival. 51st Annual Conference of Science Association of Nigeria (SAN). The key to Renewable Energy, Green Environment, Empowerment and Sustainable Development., Covenant University, Canaanland, Ota, Ogun State., 9-13th July, 2017
iii. Impact of Monochromatic lights on the growth performance and digestive enzymes of Albino rat.
- 6th Annual International Conference/Workshop of Research Network on Giant
African Land Snails (NetGALS). Snail: Harnessing Bio-resources for Food Security and National Development., Federal University of Technology, Akure, Ondo State., 4-7th June, 2017
- Growth Performance and Proximate Composition of Archachatina marginata Exposed to Monochromatic Lights.
- 7th International Biotechnology Conference, Exhibition & Workshop. Covenant University, Ota, Nigeria., Global Economic Recession: The Place of Biotechnology; 15th – 17th March, 2017
- The Impact of lights of varying wavelengths on the haematological profile, plasma electrolytes and growth performance in albino rats (Rattus norvegicus)
- Hepatorenal functions of albino rat (Rattus norvegicus) exposed to different monochromatic lights
vii. Cast Biomass production and growth response in the earthworm
Eudrilus eugeniae exposed to monochromatic lights
VII. 7th Society for Toxicology and Chemistry World Congress. SETAC North America
37th Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida, USA., Fostering Environmental Science for an Ever-Changing World., 6-10 November, 2016.
viii. Hepatotoxicity of gasoline vapour inhalation in albino rat
III. 11th Annual Conference of Zoological Society of Nigeria (ZSN)., University of Nigeria, Nsukka., Zoology in Sustainable Biosecurity., 9-11 November, 2016
- Mineral concentrations, Acetylcholinesterase and Melatonin activities in Giant African Land Snail exposed to monochromatic lights
- 3rd North American Congress for Conservation Biology organized by Society for Conservation Biology, Madison, Wisconsin, USA. Communicating Science for Conservation Biology. 17-20 July, 2016
- Development and Appraisal of a New Biodiversity Loss and Conservation Game (BLACOG) on Students’ Knowledge, Attitude and Perception of Biodiversity Conservation
- 7th Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry Africa Conference, Club Mykonos, Langebaan, South Africa. Identifying Knowledge Gaps and Research Priorities in Africa: A Pivot for Sustainable Environmental Development. 5– 9 October, 2015.
- Antioxidant Enzyme Acitivity and DNA Profile in two Limicolous Earthworm and Freshwater Snail from Ogun River, Nigeria as Bioindicator of Heavy metal Pollution.
- 9th Annual Conference of Zoological Society of Nigeria (ZSN): Wildlife, Zoonoses,
Environmental Management and Food Security in a Developing World, Department of Zoology, University of Ibadan, 30th November-3rd December, 2014
xii. Glutathione-S-transferase production in earthworm as tool assessment of heavy metal pollution in abattoir soil.
xiii. Bioaccumulation of heavy metals in earthworms collected from abattoir soils as a measure of pollution
VIII. 47th Science Association Nigeria Conference. Landmark University, Omu Aran, Kwara State, Nigeria. August 26th – 30th, 2012
xiv. The Earthworm, Alma millsoni as a possible bioindicator of heavy metalpollution in limicolous environments.
- 1st International Conference on Giant African Land Snails: Snail Production for Sustainable Development and Good Health. IFSERAR, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. 12th – 15th February, 2012
- Antimicrobial properties of the haemolymph of three species of African Giant Land Snails (Archachatina marginata, Achatina achatina and Achatina fulica) found in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- 7th Annual Conference of Zoological Society of Nigeria (ZSN): Biotechnology and Zoology in a Developing Economy. Department of Zoology, University of Ibadan. 4th -7th December, 2011
xvi. Nutrient analysis of three earthworm cast-types collected form southwest Nigeria.
- Environmental Management Conference: Managing Coastal and Wetland Areas of Nigeria. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. 12th – 15th September, 2011.
xvii. Impact of Human Urine Contamination on Soil Biota.
xviii. Distribution and Effect of some heavy metals in selected organs and tissues of Albino rats exposed to vehicular exhaust fumes.
xix. Earthworm as Bioindicator of heavy metal pollution around Lafarge, WAPCO Cement Factory, Ewekoro, Nigeria.
XII. 36thConference of Nigerian Society for Animal Production. 13-16th March, 2011, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Comparative physicochemical properties of normal and albino Giant landsnail-Archachatina marginata.
XII. 6th Conference of Zoological Society of Nigeria, Sixty years of Zoology in Nigeria: The Past, Present and Future. University of Ibadan. 1- 5 March,2010.
xxi. Proximate composition of four earthworm species Hyperiodrilus africanus, Eudrilus eugeniae, Libyodrilus violaceus and Alma millsoni from Nigeria.
XIII. Second International Conference on Sustainable Development. Universite Nationale du Benin, Cotonou, Republic of Benin. November 24-27, 2009
xxii. Amino acid profile of four earthworm species from Nigeria
XIV. 43rd Annual Conference of The Science Association of Nigeria (2007). Federal University of Tech. Akure, Ondo State.
xxiii. Mineral Analysis of four species of earthworms from Nigeria Hyperiodrilus africanus, Eudrilus eugeniae, Libyodrilus violaceus and Alma millsoni.
- 38th Annual Conference of The Science Association of Nigeria. Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye,, Ogun State.
xxiv. Partitioning of muscle mass in African clawed toad.
xxv. Earthworm cast characteristics under bahama grass and the question of why earthworm cast.