Articles in learned journals
1) Adedokun, O.A., Adedokun, R.A.M., Emikpe, B.O., Ohore, O.G., Oluwayelu, D.O., and Ajayi, O.L (2002). Concurrent fatal Helminthosis and Balantidosis in Red Monkey (Erythrocebuspatas) in Ibadan. Nigerian Veterinary Journal, 23 (2) 56 – 59. -Published by Nigeria Veterinary Medical Association.URL: http://www.ajol.info/index.php/nvj/article/viewFile/3426/11525 .
2) Emikpe, B.O, Adeniran, G.A, Alaka, O.O., Ohore, O.G., Antia, R.E., Ajayi, O.L. and Omobowale, O.T. (2007). Valvular endocarditis in a captive monkey in Ibadan, Nigeria: a case report. Nigerian Veterinary Journal, 28 (3): 49-52. -Published by Nigeria Veterinary Medical Association.URL:http://www.ajol.info/index. http/nvj/article/view/3566.
3) Ajayi, O.L,Emikpe, B.O, Jagun, A and Aina, S. (2007). Intestinal volvulus in domestic fowls. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances 6 (4) 477-478.Published by Medwell Journals, Pakistan. URL:http://medwelljournals.com/abstract/?doi=javaa.2007.477.478
4) Ajayi, O. L., Antia, R. E. and Omotainse, S. O. (2008). Oviductal volvulus in a Nera Black chicken (Gallus gallusdomesticus) in Nigeria. Avian Pathology, 37(2): 139-140. Published by Taylor and Francis, United Kingdom.Available Online:http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03079450801895324
5) Ajayi, O. L., Omotainse, S.O., Olaniyi, M. O. and Thomas, F. C.(2008).Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal pathology: A sensitive indicator of naturally-induced hypovitaminosis A in domestic fowls. Nigerian Poultry Science Journal, 5 (2): 83-87. Published by Association of Nigeria poultry Science.
6) Biobaku, K. T., Ajayi, O. L., Ajagbonna, O. P. and Omotainse, S. O. (2008). Effects of magnesium chloride and diaminazeneaceturate on the pathogenecity of Trypanosomabrucei infection in rats. Vom Journal of Veterinary Science, 5 (1); 47-53. Published by Veterinary research institute (Vom), Nigeria.
7) Ajayi, O. L., Omotainse, S. O., Akande, F. A., Takeet, M.I. and Olukunle, J.O.(2009). Mycoplasma haemocanis: Sub-clinical and haematological findings in a mongrel dog, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Parasitology. Vol. 30(1): 53-56.Published by Parasitology and Public Health Society of Nigeria. Available online: http://dx.doi.org/10. 4314/njpar.v30i1.43993
8) Biobaku, K. T., Ajayi, O. L.,Ajagbonna, O. P., Omotainse, S.O.., Ajibola, E. S. and Oyewusi, I. K (2009). Effects of wheat bran and diminazeneaceturate on pathogenecity of Trypanosomabrucei infection in rats. Nigerian Journal of Parasitology. 30(2):125-130. Published by Parasitology and Public Health Society of Nigeria
9) Ajayi, O. L., Antia, R. E., Ajadi, R. A., Jagun, A. T., Omotainse,S.O., Oyewusi, I.,K. and Omobowale, O. T. (2009). Metastatic primary cutaneous transmissible veneral tumour in a male Rottweiler dog. A case report. Nigerian Veterinary Journal, Vol. 30(2):99- 102. Published by Nigeria Veterinary Medical Association. Available Online: http://www.ajol.info/journal_index.php?jid=19&tran.
10 Biobaku, K.T., Ajagbonna, O.P. Ajayi, O. L., and Adebowale O.O (2008) Efficacy of magnesium chloride supplementation and diminazeneaceturate in rats inoculated with Trypanosomabrucei. ASSET Series B (7) (1): 64-70 -Published by Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
11) Oni O.O., Ajayi O.L and Ogunyeye, I. T. (2008) Serological status of unvaccinated indigenous chickens for infectious bursa virus antibody in Abeokuta. ASSET Series A 8 (2): 233-237. -Published by Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
12) Thomas, F.C., Adeleye, O.E, Adenubi, O.T, Ajayi, O.L.,Olaniyi, M.O. and Adeleye, A.I., Agbaje M. (2009) Acquired incisor malocclusion in an adult rabbit buck. A case report. Science World Journal 4 (3): 29-30. Published by Faculty of Science Kaduna State University, Nigeria.Available online:www.ajol.info/index.php/swj/article/ view File/51856/40497.
13) Ajayi, O.L, and Antia, R.E. (2010) Oviductallymphangectasia secondary to mesosalphinx leiomyoma in a chicken (Galllusgalllusdomesticus)-a case report. Veterinariski. Arhiv 80, 155-161. -Published by Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia. Available online: www.vef.unizg.hr/vetarhiv/papers/2010-80-1-15. Pdf.
14) Oni O.O., Ajayi O.L and Ogunyeye, I. T. (2009) Serological status of an unvaccinated turkey flock for Infectious bursa disease virus antibody in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Sahel Journal of Veterinary Science 8: (2) 1-3. Published by Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
15) Olude, M. A., Ajayi, O. L., Adebayo, A. O., Akande, F. A. and Olugbogi, E. I. (2010) Intestinal intussusception due to concurrent infections with hymenolepis nana and dentostomellatranslucida in an African giant rat (Cricetomysgambianuswaterhouse). acase report. Science World Journal5 (2) 21-23. Published by Faculty of Science Kaduna State University. Available online:www.scienceworldjournal.org/article/view/6148
16) Fasanmi O. G., Ajibola, E.S., Biobaku, K. T., Ajayi, O. L.,Okediran, B.S., Olurode, S. A., Thomas, F. C. and Adebayo, A. O. (2009). Effects of administering a combination of vitamins A and E on fertility and hatchability of Anak 2000 Breeders. Asset Series A, 9 (1): 110-114. -Published by Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
17) Ajayi, O. L., Omotainse S. O., Antia R.E., Akande F. A.,Olaniyi M. O.andKehinde, O. O., (2010) Hepatic histopathological changes in a dog with natural Capillaria hepatica infection in Nigeria Nigeria Journal of Parasitology 31(1) 39-42. Published by Parasitology and Public Health Society of Nigeria. Available online: http://dx.doi.org/10.4314/njpar.v31i1.69457
18) Adenubi O.T., J.O. Olukunle, M.O Abatan, O.L. Ajayi, O.E. Adeleyeand O.O. Kehinde .(2010) Antispermatogenic activity of Morindamorindoides root bark extract in male wistar rats Journal of Natural Science, Engineering and Technology, 9 (1):99-105. -Published by Federal University of Agriculture,Abeokuta Available online: journal.unaab.edu.ng/index php/Series_B/article./view/399.
19) Olaniyi M. O., Oloye A. A., Alaka O.O and Ajayi O.L (2009) Studies on genital disorders of cows slaughtered at Zuru, kebbi- state, Nigeria. Journal of Agricultural Science and Environment, 9 (2): 64-69. Published by Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.Available online: journal.unaab.edu.ng/index.php/JAgSE/article/view/1100
20) Olaniyi, M.O., Akinyemi, A. A., Akande, F. A., Takeet, M.I., Ajayi, O.L. and Olugbogi, E. I. (2011) Observations on the parasites and pathology of gastrointestinal tract of free-range chickens in Abeokuta, South-West Nigeria. Nigeria Poultry science Journal, 7: 116 – 121. Published by World Association of Poultry Science (Nigeria Chapter).
21) Oladele O.O., B. E. Olufemi, G.A. Oladosu , O. L. Ajayi , A. A. Adediji , O. I. Arasi. (2011) Arborescent organ necrosis syndrome in catfish, ClariasGariepinus(Burchell): A case report.Journal of Fish Diseases, 34 (10) 801–804. Published by Wiley online library.United States of America. Available online: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jfd.2011.34.issue-10/issuetoc.
22) Omotainse, S. O., Matimiloju, I., Akande, F. A., Ajayi, O. L. and Takeet, M. (2011). Haematological and parasitological changes in experimental arthemether-treated Trypanosomabrucei infection in rabbits. Journal of Natural Science, Engineering and Technology, 10 (1): 59-67. Published by Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta,Nigeria.
23) Sonibare A.O, Omotainse,S.O., Oyekunle M.A., Ajayi O.L.Adenubi O., Ojo E.O., Okewole P.A., Oluwole O.A., Dipeolu M. A. and Otesile E.B. (2011) Rabies in a West African Dwarf Goat (Fouta djallon) in Abeokuta, South Western Nigeria: a case report. Zariya Veterinarian 8 (1) 42-46 -Published by Faculty of Veterinary Medicine,Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
24) Soniran O. T., Idowu O.A., AjayiO. L and Olubi I.C. (2011) Comparative study on the effects of chloroquine and artesunate on histopathological damages caused by plasmodium berghei in four vital organs of infected albino rats. Malaria Research and Treatment. Article ID 960758, 7 pages, Published byHindawi Publishing Corporation, Egypt. Available online: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/960758
25) Oladele O.O., Ajayi O.L.,Olude, O O., Stephen, O O., Adediji, AA., Arasi I O and Ntiwunka U.G. (2012) Jaundice syndrome in African sharp-tooth catfish, ClariasGariepinus (Burchell), associated with haemolytic Staphylococcus aureus.” Journal of Fish Diseases. 35 (12) 945-947. Published by Wiley online library. United States of America.Available Online: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jfd.2012.35. issue-12/issuetoc
26) Adeyi, A. O., Idowu, B. A., Mafiana, C. F., Oluwalana, S. A. Ajayi, O. L.Oluseyi A Akinloye (2012)Rat model of food-induced non- obese-type 2 diabetes mellitus: comparative pathophysiology and histopathology.International Journal of Physiology, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology. 4 (1):51-58.Published by: e-Century Publishing Corporation.United States of America. Available online: http://www.ijppp.org/files/IJPPP1201004.pdf.
27) Olukunle J.O., Ajayi, O.L., Adenubi, O.T., Okediran B.S. and Akinkotu O.A. (2012). Evaluation of the toxic effect of aqueous extract of the back of Morindamorindoides root in male Wistar rats. Nigeria journal of Animal production 39 (2) 163-177. Published by the Nigeria society for Animal Production, Nigeria.
28) Adebayo A.O. Ajayi O.L., Olude M.A., Talabi A.O. Oyekunle M.A. (2012) Mandibular morphological changes associated with Actinomycesviscosus infection in West African Dwarf Goat in Nigeria. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa. 60: 377-381. Published by Inter-African Bureau for Animal Resources Nairobi, Kenya. Available online: http://www.ajol.info/index.php/bahpa/article/view/84415.
29) Adeyi, A. O., Idowu, A. B., Mafiana, C. F., Oluwalana, S. A. and Ajayi, O. L (2012). Effects of aqueous leave extract of Ficusexasperataon pathophysiology and histopathology of alloxan-induced diabetic albino rats. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research. 6 (46), 5730-5736. Published by Academic journals, Nigeria.
30) Olaniyi M. O., Oyekunle M.A., Ajayi O.L., Omotainse S.O., Sonibare A. O., Talabi A.O. and Alaka O.O. (2012): Acute Respiratory Disease Associated with Mannheimiahaemolytica Infection in a herd of West African Dwarf Sheep. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa. 60:119-125. Published by Inter-African Bureau for Animal Resources, Nairobi, Kenya. Available online: http://www.ajol.info/index.php/bahpa/article/view/81737
31) Ajayi, O.L,,Adebiyi. A A, Oni O O, Olaniyi O M, Jagun T A. (2012). Serological and pathological assessment of lymphoid organs in chicks fed with graded levels of fermented and unfermented cassava diets. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in African. 60, 469 – 480. Published by Inter-African Bureau for Animal Resources, Nairobi, Kenya.
32) Ajayi, O.L, O.O Kehinde, A.K Akinloye, S.A Olurode, O.O Adebowale(2012).Dicephalus and diprosopusfoetuses: gross and radiological observations in white Fulani cattle in Nigeria. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa. 60: 567 – 571. Published by Inter-African Bureau for Animal Resources, Nairobi, Kenya.
33) Ojo E, O., A.T.P. Ajuwape, O.L. Ajayi; E.B. Otesile, and A.I. Adetosoye (2012).Clinical manifestation in rabbits experimentally infected with Escherichia coli 0157:H7 Isolates of Different virulence gene profiles. Journal of Natural Science Engineering and Technology. 11: (2); 12-21. Published by the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
34) Tijani, M.O., Akpavie, S.O., Ajayi O.L. (2012) Fibrosarcoma in Pond-Cultured African Catfish (Clariasgariepinus)Tropical Veterinarian – Vol. 30, No 2: 81-88. Published by the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
35) Aderibigbe, O. B., Sogunle, O. M., Egbeyale, L. T., Abiola, S. S., Ladokun, O. A and Ajayi, O. L.(2013) Pelletized feed of different particle sizes: effect on performance, carcass characteristics and Intestinal morphology of two Strains of Broiler Chickens.Pertanika Journal of Tropical Agricultural Science. 36 (2): 127 – 144. Published by the University of Putra, Malaysia. Available online : http://www.pertanika.upm.edu.my/
36) Olukunle, J.O, Akinrinola E.O., Jacobs E. B., Ajayi O.L and Biobaku K, T (2013).Toxicological evaluations of the aqueous extract of ociumgratissimum inwistar rats. International Journal of science innovations and discoveries. 3 (2) 290-296. Published by Science journals, India. Available Online: www.ijsidonline.info
37) Oloye A. A., Oyeyemi M.O., Ola-davies O. E., Ajayi O.L and Ajayi A.R. (2013)Vital reproductive indicies in non gravid female rabbits treated with crude ethanol spondiasmombinFolia Veterinaria, 57, 1:5-9. Published by the University of Veterinary medicine and Pharmacy in Kosice, Slovak Republic.
38) Abiona J.A., Akinwande O.A., Olabode B.T., Abioja M.O., Ejilude O., Ajayi O.L., Daramola J.O., Ladokun A.O., Osinowo O.A and Onagbesan O.M. (2013) Effect of feed type on growth, spermatozoa production and gonado-somatic index in giant African land snail (Archachatinamarginata) Accepted byJournal of Natural Science, Engineering and Technology. Published by the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.Nigeria.
39) Ajayi, O.L,Oyewusi I. K., Oyekunle, M. A., Omotainse, S.O., Biobaku K.T., Olaniyi, M. O., and Adebowale, O.O. (2013) Enzootic Nasal Adenocarcinoma: Cytological and Clinicopathological Observations in a West African Dwarf Goat in Nigeria. Bulletin of Animal health and Production in Africa. Published by Inter-African Bureau forAnimal Resources, Nairobi, Kenya.
40) Ajayi O. L., Olaniyi M. O Oni, O. O., Mshelbwala F. M and Oluwabi T. M. (2013) Sperm cell granuloma in a Gobbler (meleagrisgallopavo) Tropical Veterinarian.31 (1) 42-46. Published by Faculty of Veterinary medicine University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
41 Olukunle J.O, Jacobs, E.B, Ajayi, O.L, Biobaku, K.T, Abatan, M.O. (2014) Toxicological evaluation of the aqueous extract of Acalyphawilkesianain Wistar albino rats.Journal of Complementary and Integrative Medicine. 12 (1):53-56. doi: 10.1515/jcim-2013-0066.
42 Idowu, O.A., Soniran, O.T., Ajayi O.L., Olubi, I.C. (2014) Effects of MorindaMorindiodes Extracts on Organs of Mice infected with Plasmodium Berghei. Nigeria Journal of Parasitology. 35 (1-2) 31-40.
43 Adeleke M. A, Peters, S.O., Ogunmodede, D. T., Oni, O.O. Ajayi, O.L., Wheto M., Adebambo O.A. (2015) Genotype effect on distribution pattern of maternally derived antibody against Newcastle disease in Nigeria Local Chickens. Tropical Animal health and Production 47 : 391-394
44) Ajayi, O.L.,Omotainse, S.O., Olaniyi, M.O., Fasina, O.O., Oluwole, O.A.,Makinde, A.F. and Oyewusi, I.K. Patent DuctusArteriosus with glomerular mesangiolysis in a White-Fulani calf in Nigeria. In “The Veterinarian and the Challenges of the Environment”Proceedings of the 44th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA). October 22nd -27th, Petroleum Training Institute, Effurum, Delta state.B.D.Remi-Adewunmi, A.Z.Hassan and I.N.Ogo (Eds) pp 209-211. Published by Nigeria Veterinary Medical Association.
45) Ajibola E.S, Okediran B.S, Olaniyi M.O, Ajayi O. L,Oluwole O.A, Adebayo A.O and Olude M.A. Paraphimosis in a grower pig- a case report. In “The Veterinarian and the Challenges of the Environment”. Proceedings of the 44th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA). October 22nd -27th, Petroleum Training Institute, Effurum, Delta State.B.D.Remi-Adewunmi, A.Z.Hassanand I.N.Ogo (Eds) pp 333-334. Published by Nigeria Veterinary Medical Association.
46) Omotainse, S.O., Ajayi, O.L., Antia, R. E., Akande, F.A., Olaniyi M.O.(2008). Clinical manifestation of a natural Canine hepatozoonosis in an Alsatian dog in Nigeria. In “The Veterinarian and the Imperatives of Change”. Proceedings of the 45th Annual Congress of the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA). October 20th-24th, 2008, Conference Hall, Imo Concord Hotel, Owerri, Imo State. Prof. J.O. Hambolu, Ajogi, I. Rekwot, B.D.Remi-Adewunmi, A.Z.Hassan and M. Bello (Eds) pp.232-233. Published by Nigeria Veterinary Medical Association.
47) Adenubi O.T., Ajayi O.L., Ajadi T.A., Akande F.A. Olukunle J.O., Agbaje M and Akintunde D.S. (2011) Toxicity studies of the ethanolic extract of Laurusnobilis (Bay leaves) in male wistarrats Proceeding of the 36th Annual conference, Nigeria Society for Animal production, March 13th – 16th, 2011, University of Abuja, Nigeria. Adeniji A.A. Olatunji E.A., Olafadehan O.A and Gana E.S. (Eds) pp 161-163. Published by Nigeria Society of Animal Production.
48) Jagun AT., Ajayi O.L., Ilugbo and Olugasa B.O. (2011) Isolation and Prevalence of Pathogenic Leptospira interrogans in slaughtered cattle in two abattoirs in Southwest Nigeria. International Society for Animal Hygiene (ISAH). Vetmedduni. XVth ISAH congress 2011, Austria pp 235-237. Published by International Society for Animal Hygiene Austria.