1. I.C. Eromosele, “An enabling environment for sustainable national socio-economic development”. Presented as a Guest Lecture to the Rotary Club of Jimeta, 17 August, 1996, Yola
2. I.C. Eromosele, C.O. Eromosele, “Polymer Science and Technology in National Development”. Presented at the International Conference on 3rd World Strategies for Technological Development, 20 – 26, August, 1989, Yola.
3. I.C. Eromosele, “The Christian family in a distressed economy: an appraisal of the Nigerian experience” St. Augustine’s Day Celebration Lecture: 29, August, 1997
4. I.C. Eromosele, “Socio-cultural Associations and the imperatives for Nigeria in Search of nationhood”. Presented to the Imiava National Development Association, Yola Branch, December, 1996
5. I.C. Eromosele. “Socio-cultural Dimensions to National Development”. Presented as a Keynote address at the School-child Wheelchair presentation ceremony organized by Common Heritage Foundation, Yola, 1st December, 1998.
6. I.C. Eromosele. “Nigerian Youth Development and the Challenges of the 21st Century” St. Augustine’s Laity Week Celebration Lecture. 24th March, 1999.
7. I.C. Eromosele. Church Development and the Promotion of the Christian Faith. A Guest Lecture at the Appeal Fund Launching for Musical Instrument by St. Vincent Chaplaincy. FUT., Yola, 6, August, 2000.
8. I.C. Eromosele, The Imperatives for A Virile Chemical Industry In Nigeria. The 13th Inaugural Lecture of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, 30 January, 2002.
9. I. C. Eromosele, “ On the Need to Reconstruct Nigeria for Development”. Guest lecture to the Rotary Club of Abeokuta, 2006.