Course Title Course Code
Introduction to Animal Agriculture APH 202
Ruminant Animal Production & Husbandry APH 301
Farm Practice I FMP 301
Farm Practice II FMP 302
Livestock Diseases & Control APH 403
Farm Practical Year FPY 406
Honours Project Seminar AGS 597
Honours Project Seminar AGS 598
Honours Research Project AGP 599
Dairy Cattle Production & Dairying APH 704
Beef Cattle Production Systems APH 703
Postgraduate Research Seminar APH 798
Postgraduate Thesis Research APH 799
POST-GRADUATE THESIS RESEARCH SUPERVISED AT UNIVERSITY
1. The impact of small ruminant animal production on sustainable livelihoods of rural dwellers in Ogun state, Nigeria. 2008 Master’s thesis. Co-supervised with Prof. Dr. Tom Vanwing, and submitted to the Department of Human Ecology, Vrije Universiteit, Brussels, Belgium – Completed.
2. Effect of Photoperiod on Adaptation of Red Sokoto and Sahel Goats in Abeokuta, South Western Nigeria. Co-supervised 2008 PhD Thesis – On-going.
3. Screening of abattoir-slaughtered Cattle for Trypanosomosis. 2008 Master’s Degree Thesis – Completed.
4. The Effect of Beak Trimming and Feed Placement on the Performance, Haematological Parameters and Carcass Characteristics of Turkey Poults. Co-supervised 2008 Master’s Degree Thesis – Completed.
5. The Growth Performance and Carcass Characteristics of Rabbits Managed on Different Housing Systems. Co-supervised 2008 Master’s Degree Thesis – Completed.
6. Information Uptake by Cassava Processors and Goat Keepers in an Intergrated Farming System in Ogun State. Co-supervised 2008 Master’s Degree Thesis – On-going.