1. Kasali OB (1970): A case of haemorrhagic septicaemia in an African buffalo (Syncerus nanus) in Nigeria. Bulletin of Epizootic Diseases in Africa 20: 203-4.
2. Kasali OB (1976): The plasma calcium and phosphorus in weaning pigs as influenced by dietary calcium and phosphorus ratio and Cestrum diurnum ingestion. Nigerian Journal of Animal Production 3(2): 53-60.
3. Haschek W and Kasali OB (1977): A case of cutaneous feline phaeo-hyphomycosis caused by Phialophora gougerotii. Cornell Veterinarian 67(4): 467-71.
4. Kasali OB (1977): Implication of calcinogenic plants in animal production. Nigerian Journal of Animal Production 4(1): 205-26.
5. Kasali OB, Krook LP, Pond WG, and Wasserman R (1977): Cestrum diurnum intoxication in normal and hyperparathyroid pigs. Cornell Veterinarian 67: 190-21.
6. Kasali OB (1977): The plasma alkaline phosphatase values in weaning pigs as influenced by dietary calcium and phosphorus ratio and Cestrum diurnum ingestion. Nigerian Journal of Animal Production 4(1): 81-90.
7. Kasali OB (1977): Rabies in civet cat (Vivera civetta). Veterinary Record 100(14): 291.
8. Kasali OB (1977): Plasma magnesium in weaning pigs as influenced by dietary calcium and phosphorus ratio. Nigerian Journal of Animal Production 4(2): 140-2.
9. Kasali OB (1977): Effect of semi-starvation and high lard diet on the susceptibility of conventional rats to Mycoplasma pulmonis infection. Bulletin of Epizootic Diseases in Africa 25(4): 385-91.
10. Kasali OB and Idowu L (1978): Meningioma in an Alsatian dog. Nigerian Veterinary Medical Journal 7(2): 14.
11. Tomori O and Kasali OB (1978): Pathogenicity of different strains of Rift Valley fever virus in Swiss albino mice. British Journal of Experimental Pathology 60: 417-22.
12. Kasali OB (1978): Vitamin-E responsive disease in pigs. Nigerian Veterinary Medical Journal 7(1): 57.
13. Kasali OB and Dipeolu OO (1978): An epizootic of fatal human isosporiasis in a rabbit colony. Nigerian Journal of Microbiology 1(2): 45-9.
14. Kasali OB and Ebirika N (1978): Rabies in a dwarf goat: Case report. Nigerian Veterinary Medical Journal 8(1): 8-9.
15. Smith OB, Kasali OB, Adeyanju SA, and Adegbola AA (1980): Mineral malnutrition in tropical livestock: Potassium deficiency in the bovine. Nigerian Journal of Nutritional Sciences Vol. 1(2): 47-51.
16. Obasaju M, Kasali OB, and Otesile EB (1980): Accidental poisoning of ruminants with the fertilizer, urea, on the University of Ibadan farm. Bull. Animal Health and Production in Africa 28(2): 233-4.
17. Kasali OB, Durojaiye A, and Dipeolu OO (1980): Muscular nosematosis in fishes in Nigeria: A case report. Nigerian Veterinary Medical Journal 8(2): 73.
18. Kasali OB (1980): Toxoplasmosis associated with oxalate nephrosis in a dog: A case report. Nigerian Veterinary Medical Journal 9(1): 60-1.
19. Kasali OB (1980): Hepatic cysts due to Cysticercus fasciolaris in rats. Nigerian Veterinary Medical Journal 9(1): 59.
20. Kasali OB, Majaro O, and Dipeolu OO (1980): An outbreak of intestinal coccidosis in a colony of semi-domesticated cane rats (Thyronomys swinderianus). Nigerian Veterinary Medical Journal 9(2): 3-5.
21. Ojo MO, Kasali OB, and Ozoya S (1980): Pathogenicity of caprine strain of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides for cattle. British Journal of Comparative Pathology 90: 205-12.
22. Kasali OB and Ojo MO (1981): Pathogenicity of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides for goats. International Goat and Sheep Research 4(1): 269-73.
23. Ogunrinade A and Kasali OB (1981): Pulmonary involvement in fascioliasis in a West African dwarf sheep. Nigerian Veterinary Medical Journal 10(1): 65.
24. Dipeolu OO, Ogunji F, Bobade PA, and Kasali OB (1981): Observations on African giant rats (Cricetomys gambianus, Waterhouse) experimentally infected with salivarian trypanosomes. Bulletin of Animal Health Production in Africa 29(4): 393-7.
25. Antia RE and Kasali OB (1981): Encephalitozoonosis in a rabbit. Nigerian Veterinary Medical Journal 10(1): 67.
26. Kasali OB, Fetuga BL, and Adejumo A (1981): Serum alkaline and acidphosphatase values in market weight pigs reared in a tropical environment. Zentralblatt fur Veterinarmedizin, Reihe A 28:183-6.
27. Aletor V, Kasali OB, and Fetuga BL (1981): Effect of sublethal doses of dietary aflatoxins in broiler chickens. Journal of Veterinary Medicine 774-81.
28. Aletor V, Kasali OB, and Fetuga BL (1981): Effect of dietary sublethal level of aflatoxins on the acetylcholinesterase activity in the chicken brain. I. R. C. S. Medical Science 9:1143.
29. Otesile EB, Kasali OB, and Babalola A (1982): Patterns of mortality in sheep at the University of Ibadan Farm. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa. 30: 235-9.
30. Ologhobo A, Fetuga BL, and Kasali OB (1982): Toxicity to rats of hemagluttinins extracted from lima bean and cowpea. Nigerian Journal of Nutritional Sciences 3(1): 103-8.
31. Obi TU, Ojo MO, Durojaiye OA, Kasali OB (1983): Peste des petits ruminants (P.P.R.) in goats in Nigeria: Clinical, microbiological and pathological features. Veterinary Medicine 30:751-61.
32. Otesile EB, Kasali OB, Oyejide A, and Trimnell HT (1983): Calf losses on the University of Ibadan Farm (1968-1977). Tropical Veterinarian 1(3): 164-71.
33. Otesile EB, Kasali OB, and Adegoke AL (1983): Malignant oedema in sheep. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa 31(4): 397-9.
34. Otesile EB and Kasali OB (1983): Patterns of mortality in goats at the University of Ibadan Farm. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa Vol. 31(1): 281-5.
35. Ologhobo A, Fetuga BL, and Kasali OB (1983): Toxicity effect of some legume seed hemagglutinins on some liver enzyme activity. Zeitschrift fur Tierphysiologie, Tierernahrung Und Futtermittelkunde Vol. 49(2): 62-6.
36. Ologhobo A, Fetuga BL, and Kasali OB (1983): Effect of hemaglutinin extracts on acetylcholinesterase activity in some brain areas of weaning rats. Toxicology Letters 17:247-52.
37. Akpavie SO, Kasali OB, and Ikede BO (1983): Some spontaneous neoplasms of laboratory animals in Ibadan. Nigerian Veterinary Medical Journal 12(3): 48-52.
38. Antia RE, Kasali OB, and Fadimu V (1983): Nutritional secondary hyperparathyroidism in foals. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa 31(1): 49-51.
39. Kasali OB and Fetuga BL (1983): Haemoglobin values and serum biochemical parameters of pigs raised in a tropical humid environment. Tropical Veterinary Medicine 9(2): 219-23.
40. Kasali OB, Schiefer HB, Hancock DS, and Greenhalgh R (1985): Subacute toxicity of dietary 3-acetyldeoxynivalenol in mice. Canadian Journal of Comparative Medicine 49:319-22.
41. Schiefer HB, Nicholson S, Kasali OB, Hancock DS, and Greenhalgh R (1985): Pathology of acute 3-acetyldeoxynivalenol toxicity in mice. Canadian Journal of Comparative Medicine 49:315-8.
42. Tewe O and Kasali OB (1986): Effect of cassava peel processing on the performance, nutrient utilization and physiopathology of African giant rat (Cricetomys gambianus). Tropical Agriculture 63(2): 125-8.
43. Kasali OB, Ikede BO, and Akinyemi JO (1987): Bovine lymphosarcoma in Nigeria: A report of two cases. Bulletin of Animal Health Production in Africa 28, 248-50.
44. Aghomo HO, Ojo MO, and Kasali OB (1987): Reduction of virulence of Pasteurella hemolytica in mice after eight years of storage in the laboratory. Bulletin of Animal Production and Health 33: 231-3.
45. Njau BC, Kasali OB, Scholtens RG, and Degfa M (1988): Field and laboratory studies of causes of sheep mortality in the Ethiopian Highlands: 1986-1987. International Livestock Center of Africa, Bulletin 31:23-6.
46. Njau BC, Kasali OB, Scholtens RG, and Degfa M (1988): Review of sheep mortality in International Livestock Center of Africa Debre Berhan Station: 1982-1986. ILCA Bulletin 31, 19-22.
47. Kasali OB (1988): Impact of bovine production on health and environment in the traditional farming system in Africa. In: Proceedings of Bovine Production in the Countries of Mediterranean, ed. University of Bologna Press, Bologna, Italy. 250-63.
48. Kasali OB, Njau BC, and Bekele, T (1988): Controlling of livestock diseases in the tropics by breeding: A perspective: In Increasing Small Ruminant Production. EE Thomson, FS Thomson eds. Kluwer Academic Press. Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 237-42.
49. Njau BC, Kasali OB, and Scholtens RG (1988): Abomasal impaction associated with anorexia and mortality in lambs. Veterinary Research Communications 12:491-5.
50. Mukasa-Mugerwa, E. Tekelye B, and Kasali OB (1988): The effect of handling methods on subsequent plasma progesterone levels in sheep. Veterinary Research Communications 13:75-9.
51. Bekele T, Mukasa-Mugerwa E, and Kasali OB (1988). The prevalence of cysticercosis and hydratidosis in Ethiopian sheep. Veterinary Parasitology: 28:267-270.
52. Tekelye B, Cecchini G, Kasali OB, Scholtens RG, and Mukasa-Mugerwa E (1989): Infectious bovine rhinotracheitis/Infectious pustular vulvovaginits (IBR/IPV) in cattle in central Ethiopia. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa 37:31-3.
53. Bekele T and Kasali OB (1989): Toxoplasmosis in sheep, goats, and cattle in central Ethiopia. Veterinary Research Communications 13(5): 371-3.
54. Njau BC and Kasali OB (1989): “Brisket” (High altitude) disease in Ethiopian cattle: Cases Investigated. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa 37:179-84.
55. Njau BC, Kasali OB, Scholtens RG, and Akalework N (1989): The influence of watering practices on the transmission of Fasciola among sheep in the Ethiopian Highlands. Veterinary Research Communications 13:67-74.
56. Bekele T, Kasali OB, Mukasa-Mugerwa E, Scholtens RG, and Yigzaw T (1989): The prevalence of brucellosis in central Ethiopia. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa Vol. 37: 97-8.
57. Cecchini G and Kasali OB (1989): Comparison of different Fasciola hepatica antigens and their use to detect infection in sheep by an enzyme immunoassay. Journal of Veterinary Medicine B, 36:468-472.
58. Njau BC, Scholtens RG, and Kasali OB (1990): Parasites of sheep at the International Livestock Centre of Africa Debre Berhan Station, Ethiopia. Journal of Preventive Veterinary Medicine 9:267-277.
59. Bekele T and Kasali OB (1990): Brucellosis in sheep and goats in central Ethiopia. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa. Vol. 38(1): 23-5.
60. Kasali, OB (1990): Proceedings of the Research Planning Workshop: Resistance to Endoparasites in Small Ruminants, ed. International Livestock Center for Africa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 78pp.
61. Mukasa – Mugerwa E, Kasali OB, and Said AN (1991): Effect of nutrition and endoparasitic treatment on growth, onset of puberty and reproductive activity in Menz ewe lambs. Theriogenology, 319-328.
62. Bekele T., Kasali OB, and Rege JEO (1991): Repeatability of packed cell volume and egg counts as indicators of endoparasite load and their relationship with sheep productivity. Acta Tropica 50:151-60.
63. Bekele T, Kasali OB, and Alemu T (1991): Reproductive problems in crossbred cattle in central Ethiopia. Journal Animal Reproduction Science 26:41-9.
64. Bekele T, Bruns E, Kasali OB, and Woldemariam W (1992): The association of endoparasites and productivity of the highland sheep in Ethiopia. Journal of Preventive Medicine 13:103-11.
65. Bekele T, Kasali OB, and Takele G (1992): Reproductive problems in indigenous cattle at the Ministry of Agriculture farms in central Ethiopia. Journal of Tropical Agriculture 69:247-9.
66. Gough AW, Kasali OB, Sigler RE, and Baragi VJ. (1992): Review – Quinolone Arthropathy (QAP) – Acute toxicity to immature articular cartilage. Toxicologic Pathology 20:436-49.
67. Bekele T, Otesile EB, and Kasali OB (1992): Influence of passively acquired colostral immunity on neonatal mortality in Ethiopian highland sheep. Small Ruminant Research, 9:209-15.
68. Otesile EB and Kasali OB (1992): Effects of age and sex on serum proteins, urea nitrogen, and transaminase concentrations in Ethiopian Highland sheep. Bulletin of Animal Production and Health, 40(3):181-4.
69. Wolfgang GHI, Bleavins MR, Hallak H, Kasali OB, and Urda E (1992): Subacute toxicity of a purine nucleoside phosphorylase inhibitor in rats. Fundamental and Applied Toxicology, 28: 51-8.
70. Bekele T, Kasali OB, and Woldemariam W (1993): Endoparasites prevalences of the highland sheep in Ethiopia. Journal of Preventive Veterinary Medicine 13:93-102.
71. Bekele T, Bruns E, Kasali OB, and Mutiga ER (1993): The effects of endoparasites on the reproductive performance of on-farm sheep in the Ethiopian highlands. Indian Journal of Animal Science, 63:8-12.
72. Graziano G, Pilcher G, Walsh K, Kasali O, and Radulovic L (1997): Preclinical toxicity of a new oral anticancer drug, CI-994 (acetyldinaldine), in rats and dogs. Investigational New Drugs 15:295-310.
1. Kasali OB (1980): Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases of Poultry. Proceedings, Continuing Education Course for Veterinarians; Ed. University of Ibadan Press, Ibadan, Nigeria, 155-164.
2. Ojo MO, Kasali OB, and Bamgboye DA (1984): In vitro and in vivo activities of tiamulin against caprine mycoplasmosis. Les maladies de la chevre ed. INRA (Les colloques de L’INRA No. 28), pp 287-293.
3. Reed J and Kasali OB (1987): Hazards to livestock of consuming aflatoxin contaminated groundnut meal in Africa. Proceedings, International Workshop on Aflatoxin Contamination of Groundnut, International Crops Research Institute for Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), India.
4. Kasali OB, Mukasa-Mugerwa E, Bekele T, and Njau BC (1989): Reproductive wastage in small ruminants in tropical Africa. Proceedings, Conference of African Small Ruminant Research and Development. Bamenda, Cameroon. Ed. International Livestock Centre for Africa Press, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, pp 277-286.
5. Kasali, OB. (2001) Career options for veterinarians in the Pharmaceutical Industry
6. Kasali, O. B.(2004) The possible use of biotechnology in livestock disease diagnosis .ILRI, Ibadan
1. Pilcher G, Kasali O, Sigler R, Radulovic L, and Graziano M (1994): Two-week oral toxicity of CI-994 in the beagle dog. Proceedings of the American Association for Cancer Research, 35:61.
2. Fitzgerald AL, Kasali OB, Lazaroff LM, Criswell KA, and Galati AJ (1996): Toxicologic effects of CI-1010, a nitroimidazole radiosensitizer, in beagle dogs. Toxicologist, Vol. 30: 1742.
3. Kasali OB, Fitzgerald AL, and Gough AW (1997): The pathologic effects of CI-1010, a nitroimidazole radiosensitizer, in dogs. Veterinary Pathology, Vol. 34:5 519.Guglietta A, Lesch C, and Kasali OB (1997): Correlation between computerized morphometric analysis, microscopic score and histopathologic score of colonic lesions. Gastroenterology, Vol. 112, No. 4, A379.
1. Kasali. O. B. Diagnosticians Foreign Animal Disease Training Course, Plum Island Disease Center, N.Y. November 13-17, 2000 Professional Meetings and Workshops
2. Kasali, O.B. Collaborative study on the use of forage fodder in small ruminant production. ILRI, Ethiopia. March 17 –25
3. Kasali, O. B. Improving Productivity and Market Success (IPMS) ILRI, Ethiopia. June 27 – July 2, 2005
4. Kasali, O. B. Improving Productivity and Market Success (IPMS) ILRI, Ethiopia Dec. 4-10, 2005