Refereed and Published Conference Proceedings
1. Ladebo, O. J., & B. I. Kassal (1995). Information needs and sources of information for aquaculture farmers in Nigeria”. Proceedings of the 9th/10th Annual conference of Nigerian Association for Aquatic Sciences, UNAAB, 30th November – 2nd December, 1995. pp 45-59.
2. Ladebo, O. J., Oduguwa, O., & Oduguwa, B. O. (1997). Characterization and the management of indigineous fodder by some farming communities in Oyo State of Nigeria”. In Ogunyemi, S. and L. O. Ojo (Eds); Biodiversity Utilization for Sustainable Development. Selected Papers from the 1997 Biennial Conference of the Ecological society of Nigeria (ECOSON) held at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, 23rd – 27th November, 1997. pp 179-184.
Works Under Review & Preparation
1. Ladebo, O. J. Correlates of academic burnout among agriculture undergraduate students in Southwest Nigeria.
2. Ladebo, O. J. Job satisfaction as a mediator of outcomes of perceived organizational support and protestant work ethics.
3. Ladebo, O. J. Determinants and consequences of academic engagement among Nigerian
RECENT CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
1. Ladebo, O. J., Olaoye, O. J., & Adamu, C. O. (2008). Extension personnel’s self-esteem and workplace relationships: Implication for job satisfaction and affective organizational commitment foci. Paper submitted to the 13th Annual Conference of Agricultural Extension
Society of Nigeria (AESON) held at Micheal Opara University of Agriculture, Umudike (8th – 11th April, 2008).
2. A-one day workshop themed Sustaining Capacity for Supplying Evidence for Agricultural and Rural Development Policies and Strategies held at University of Ibadan, Ibadan (28th April, 2008).
3. Sixteen Annual Congress of Nigerian Rural Sociological Association held at Bowen
University (13th – 17th August, 2007). Theme: Powering the Agricultural and Rural
Transformation Process in Nigeria.
4. Fifteen Annual Congress of the Nigerian Rural Sociological Association held The
University of Ado-Ekiti, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State (6th – 9th November, 2006).
5. Eleventh Annual Conference of Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON) held at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State (3rd – 6th April, 2006).