* AGE 409 – Introduction to Agricultural Structures Designs
* Introduction to Engineering Practice
* Wood / Fluid Relationships
* Wood Structures
* Farm Structures and Environment
* Wood Machinery and System Design
* Material Science / Metallurgy
* Strength of materials I, II and III
* Mechanics of Machines
* Engineering Drawing I,II,III
* Design of machine Elements
* Advanced Mechanical Engineering Design
* Creep, Relaxation Fatigue and Fracture in materials (at the M. Sc. Level).
* Several other courses at Masters Level
* Final Year Projects for 1st degree, Masters and Doctoral students from 1975 up-to-date.