- Thompson, O.O and Nwaorgu, O.G.F (2019) A Three Day Conference on Fela Kuti International Conference on African Homelands and Social Theory, at the Institute of African and Diaspora Studies, University of Lagos. July 4-8.
Paper Read: Can The Leopard Change Its Spot? An Assessment of Human Rights in the ‘Outside World’ Under President Muhammadu Buhari, 2015-2019.
- Nwaorgu, O.G.F (2018) The 2018 Biennial Conference of the Philosophers Association of Nigeria In collaboration with UNESCO Reginal Office in Abuja. At Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State. Nigeria, 14-17 November.
Paper Read: Morality for the Young, the Values of Patriotism and Rational Cultural Integration
- Okolo, M.SC & Nwaorgu, O.G.F (2017) An International Conference on General Studies programme: Relevance for National Development. At Redeemer’s University Osun State. 30th & 31st May.
Paper Read: The Nexus between Logic and General Studies.
- Nwaorgu, O.G.F (2016) A Four Day Conference on Critical Thinking and Creativity for Sustainable Development. Held at Permanent Site, University of Jos, Plateau State. Nigeria. 26-30 October 2016.
Paper Read: Critical Thinking and Human Creativity in Democracy and good Governance
- Nwaorgu, O.G.F (2016). Nigerian Philosophical Association Biennial International Conference. At the University of Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria 27th – 28th
Paper Read: Philosophy and Nation Building.
- Thompson, O.O., Nwaorgu, O.G.F. and Raheem Abiodun (2016): The 10th International Conference organized by the Society for Peace Studies and Practice on “Curbing Corruption and Building Sustainable Peace” held at the Grand Hotel, Asaba, Delta state, 15- 17 August.
Paper Read: Even Our Leaders of Tomorrow?: A Silhouette of Corruption and Anti- corruption crusades in Nigeria.
- Nwaorgu, O.G.F. and Udefi, Amaechi (2016) A One-Day Colloquium in Honour of Emeritus Professor, Godwin Sogolo by the Department of Philosophy, University of Ibadan in Conjunction with Former students of Godwin Sogolo, 10th May, 2016 at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
Paper Presented: The Role of Intellectuals in Contemporary Africa
- Nwaorgu, O.G.F (2012) A 3-Day Conference on the Security Sector and Conflict Management in Nigeria Organized by the Institute of Africa Studies (50th Anniversary) Peace and Conflict Studies programme, University of Ibadan in collaboration with IFRA, Nigeria , Ibadan 14th-16th August, 2012 at Institute of African Studies , University of Ibadan.
Paper Read: The Genesis and Nature of Nigeria’s Insecurity as Inherent in the Formation of the Nigerian Nation-State.
- Nwaorgu, O.G.F (2012) Golden Jubilee International Conference by the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration, 7th-11th May, 2012 at the (MPA) Executive Conference Centre (GECC) Accra, Ghana.
Paper Read: Scientific Culture, Globalization and Africa.
- Nwaorgu, O.G.F (2012) 6th Annual Conference and General Assembly of the Society for Peace and Practice in collaboration with the Nigerian Army Peacekeeping Centre, Jaji. Kaduna 7th-9th March at the Nigerian Army Peacekeeping Centre, Jaji.
Paper Read: Critical Thinking and the Problem of Conflict and Insecurity in Africa.
- Nwaorgu, O.G.F. (2010) International Conference on the Development Philosophy of Osigwe Anyiam-Osigwe: Theme: “A Holistic Approach to Human Existence and Development” organized by the Department of Philosophy, University of Ibadan, The Osigwe Anyiam-Osigwe Foundation, Lagos and Africa Institute for Leadership, Research and Development, South Africa. 22nd-24th November, University of Ibadan.
Paper Read: Scientific Attitude as the Foundation of Technological Progress and Economic Development