1. Oluwafemi, F., Badmos, A.O., Kareem, S. O. & Kolapo, L. A. (2015). Comparative Efficacies of Imarsil and Activated Charcoal in Reducing AflatoxinM1 in Cows’ Milk. Paper presented at the Gordon Research Conferences – Mycotoxins and Phycotoxins held at Stone-Hill College, Easton, MA, USA, 14 – 19 June, 2015. U. S. A. pp. 10-14.
2. Oluwafemi F., Sharomi, T. A., Ademuyiwa, O. & Omotainse, S. O. (2014). Effects of Citrus aurantifolia on bacterial dynamics, lipid profile and histopathology of the stomach of female albino rats. Paper presented the at American Society for Microbiology Conference on Beneficial Microbes held at ASM Headquarters, Washington DC, 27 – 30 September, 2014. U. S. A. pp. 20-25.
3. Oluwafemi, F., Odebiyi, T.H. & Kolapo, L. A. (2013). Aflatoxin exposure in Nigeria: Health and Trade implications. Paper presented at the Gordon Research Conferences- Mycotoxins and Phycotoxins held at Stonehill College, Easton, MA, 16 – 21 June, 2013. U. S. A. pp. 50-53.
4. Oluwafemi, F., Kumar, M., Bandyopadhyay, R. & Ayanwande, B. K.(2011). Detoxification of aflatoxins using lactic acid bacteria. Paper presented at the Food Safety Conference organized by Mycored Africa Conference held at CTICC, CapeTown, 4-6 April, 2011. South Africa. pp. 23-29.
5. Oluwafemi, F., Odebiyi, T. H. & Kolapo, L. A. (2010). Aflatoxin exposure of feedmill workers in Ogun State. Paper presented at the Nigerian Society of Microbiology. Harnessing microbes for National growth held at Owerri, 18-22 October, 2010. Nigeria.
6. Oluwafemi, F. & Ibeh, I. N. (2009). Aflatoxin M1 in breast milk of nursing mothers in two cities, Southwest of Nigeria. Paper presented at the Third World Organisation for Women in Science, African Regional Conference held in Abuja, 16th-20th November, 2009. Nigeria. pp. 19-23.
7. Oluwafemi, F. & Ikeowa, M. C. (2008). Length of fermentation and detection methods of aflatoxin B1 during fermentation of maize into “ogi”. Paper presented at the Third International Conference on Science and National Development, held at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nov. 26-28th, 2008. Nigeria.
8. Oluwafemi, F. & Ayanwande, B. K. (2006). Traceability of ochratoxin in Nigerian cocoa and cocoa –based beverages from farm gate to export outlet. Paper presented at the International Conference on genomics, biodiversity and rapid detection of mycotoxins held at Bari, 26th -30th September, Italy.
9. Oluwafemi, F. & Ikeowa, M. C. (2006). Fate of aflatoxin B1 during fermentation of maize into “Ogi”. Paper presented at the 20th International Conference on Food Microbiology and Hygiene Symposium on food safety and biotechnology held at Bologna, 29th August- 2nd September, 2006. Italy.
10. Oluwafemi, F. (2005). Correlation between dietary aflatoxins and human male infertility. Paper presented at the Regional Workshop on Mycotoxins held in Lagos, 7th-11th February, 2005. Nigeria.