- Bioprospecting (Ethno-classification and uses Forest Plants and Products), and Forest Resources Management
- Therapeutic Forest, Natural Vitamins and Amino Acid cures, Beekeeping
- Research Collaborator: International Research Network on Tropical Forestry and Global Climate Change (F- 7), International Energy Study Studies Group Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, University of California, USA. 1991
- Consultant (Forestry Component) Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA): Study of the Sokoto-Rima River Basin Development Authority, Federal Government of Nigeria: 1992/93.
- Collaborating Personnel: Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction in Nigeria: Micro- economics Impact and Least Cost Reduction Strategies. United States of America Government under the US Support for country studies to address climate change programme c/o Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife. 1995
- Consultant (Forest Component): Report on the Establishment of the University of Agriculture Abeokuta Commercial Farm. May- August, 1996.
- Member, Committee to Advise on Agricultural, Forestry, Industrial Promotion, Investment and Revenue Generation in Ogun State. November 1996- February, 1997.