1. Adesemowo A.M. (1994) Microorganisms as Industrial enzymes: Post graduate Seminar paper presented to the Dept of biological sciences, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
1. Adesemowo A.M. (1992) Microbiological studies of some pasteurized sachet packed fruit juices found in some Nigeria markets. B.Sc project. Ogun State University, Ago- Iwoye, Nigeria.
2. Adesemowo A.M. (1997) Studies on Amylase production by Solid state cultures of A. niger. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Nigeria.
3. Omemu A.M. (2006) Determination of the diversity, succession and contribution of fungi to the production and spoilage of ogi. PhD thesis. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Nigeria.
ARTICLES IN LEARNED JOURNALS
1. Akpan, I., Bankole, M. O. and Adesemowo A.M.,(1999). A rapid plate culture method for screening of amylase producing microorganisms. Biotechnology Techniques 13:411-413.
2. Akpan, I., Bankole, M. O., Adesemowo A. M. and Latunde-Dada G. O. (1999). Production of amylase by A. niger in a cheap solid medium using rice bran and agricultural materials.Tropical Sciences 39:77-79.
3. Edema, M.O. Omemu A.M., and Fapetu O.M. (2001). Microbiological and physico chemical analysis of different sources of drinking water in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Microbiology 15 (1): 57-61
4. Omemu, A. M., Akpan, I., and Bankole, M.O. (2003) Amylase recovery from mouldy bran of Aspergillus niger AM 07. Nigerian food Journal 22: 60-64.
5. Omemu, A M; Edema, M.O.and Bankole, M .O. (2005) Bacteriological assessment of street vended ready-to-eat (RTE) salad in Lagos, Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Microbiology 19 (1-2):497-504.
6. Bankole, M.O., Omemu A.M. and Oladimeji, D.S. (2005). Microorganisms associated with the palm of fast food handlers in Abeokuta, Nigeria. ASSET, Series B, A4 (1).
7 Bankole, M.O., Omemu A.M. and Adegbesan, A.M. (2005). Maize cob as a microbiological growth medium for fungi. ASSET, Series B, A4 (1).
8. Omemu, A. M.; Akpan, I; Bankole, M. O. and Teniola, O. D. 2005. Hydrolysis of raw tuber starches by amylase of Aspergillus niger AM07 isolated from the soil. African Journal of Biotechnology 4 (1), pp.19-25. [Abstract]
9. Bankole, M.O., Omemu, A.M., (2006) Evaluation of local plant tubers as fungi growth media.Journal of tropical forest resources 22(1)
10. Bankole M. O. and Omemu A.M. (2006) Microbiological status of locally made toilet tissue.Niger Delta Biologia 6(2).
11. Omemu A. M., Edema M. O., Atayese A. O., Obadina A. O. (2006) A survey of the microflora of Hibiscus sabdariffa (Roselle) and the resulting “Zobo” juice. African Journal of Biotechnology 5 (3): 254 – 259. [Abstract]
12. Omemu A.M., Bankole, M.O. Oyewole, O.B. and Akintokun, A.K. (2007) Yeasts and moulds associated with ogi – a cereal based weaning food during storage. Research Journal of Microbiology 2 (2), 141-148
13. Omemu A.M., Oyewole, O.B. and Bankole, M.O. (2007) Significance of yeasts in the fermentation of maize for ogi production. Food Microbiology 24, 571–576
14. Omemu A.M. and Aderoju, S.T. (2008). Food safety knowledge and practices of street food vendors in the city of Abeokuta, Nigeria. Food Control 19:396–402.
15. Omemu, A. M.; Bankole, M. O. and Akpan, I. (2008). Production and characterization of extracellular amyloglucosidase from Aspergillus niger CA-19 by Solid-State Fermentation (SSF). Research Journal of Microbiology 3 (3): 129-135.
16. Omemu A.M., Bankole, M.O. and Adegbesan, A.M. (2008). Effect of Different Processing and Supplementation on Maize Cob as Microbiological Growth Medium for Fungi. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 4 (5): 600-604. [Abstract]
17. Omemu A.M and Omeike, S.O. (2009) Microbiological hazard and critical control points identification during household preparation of cooked ogi used as weaning food. International Food Research Journal. (In press).