THESIS AND DISSERTATIONS
• “Microbiological studies on cassava fermentation for ‘lafun’ and ‘fufu production.Ph.D Thesis. Department of Botany and Microbiology, University of
Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria. 230 pp. [Supervisor : Prof. S.A. Odunfa].
• “Studies on Bacillus species from fermenting locust bean (Parkia biglobosa) “.M.Sc. Dissertation, Department of Botany and Microbiology, University of Ibadan, Ibadan; Nigeria. 93 pp. [ Supervisor : Prof. S.A. Odunfa].
• “Screening of Spondias mombin and Alchornia cordifolia leaves for antibacterialeffects”. B.Sc. Research Project Report. University of Ife [Now : Obafemi Awolowo University], Ile Ife, Nigeria. 86 pp. [Supervisor : Prof. O.O. Shonukan].
1. ODUNFA. S.A. and OYEWOLE, O.B  Identification of Bacillus species from ‘iru’, an African fermented locust bean product. Journal of Basic Microbiology , 26 (2). 101 – 108. (Abstract)
2. OYEWOLE , O.B. and ODUNFA, S.A.  Microbiological studies oncassava fermentation for ‘lafun’ production. Food Microbiology, 5, 125 – 133
3. OYEWOLE, OLUSOLA . B. and ODUNFA, S. AYO  Effects of fermentation on the carbohydrate, mineral and protein contents of cassava during ‘fufu’ production. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis. 2, (2) 170 – 176.
4. OYEWOLE, O.B.  Optimization of cassava fermentation for ‘fufu’ production; Effects of single starter cultures. Journal of Applied Bacteriology 68 , 49 – 54.
5. OYEWOLE, O.B. and ODUNFA, S.A.  Characterization and distribution of lactic acid bacteria in cassava fermentation during ‘fufu’ production. Journal of Applied Bacteriology. 68 , 145 – 152 .
6. OYEWOLE, O.B. and ODUNFA, S.A.  Effect of cooking method on water absorption and ease of dehulling in preparation of African locust bean for ‘iru’. International Journal of Food Science and Technology. 25, 461 – 463
7. OYEWOLE, O.B.  Fermentation of cassava for “lafun” and “fufu” production in Nigeria. Food Laboratory, 7,(2) 29-31.
8. OYEWOLE, O.B. and ODUNFA, S.A.  Extra-cellular enzyme activities during cassava fermentation for ‘fufu’ production. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 8, 71 – 72.
9. OYEWOLE, O.B. and ODUNFA, S.A. (1992) Effect of processing variables on cassava fermentation for ‘fufu’ production. Tropical Science , 32, 231 – 240.
10. OYEWOLE, O.B. and AIBOR, A.M. [1992) Fermentation of cassava with cowpea and soya-bean for an enriched ‘fufu’ Tropical Science , 33, 9-15.
11. OYEWOLE, O.B. and OBIEZE, N.  Processing and Characteristics of “Tapioca” meal from cassava. Tropical Science, 35, 19-22.
12. OYEWOLE, O.B., SANNI, L.O., and OGUNJOBI, M.A.  Production of biscuits using cassava flour. Nigerian Food Journal 14, 25-30.
13. OYEWOLE, Olusola B.  Lactic Fermented Foods in Africa and their benefits. Food Control. 8,(5/6), 289-297.
14. SANNI, L.O., OYEWOLE, O.B. and OLOWOGBADE, D.V.  Effect of different drying methods on ‘lafun’ (fermented cassava flour). Tropical Science, 3, 1-4.
15. SANNI, M.O., OGUNTONA, C.R.B., SANNI, L.O. and OYEWOLE, O.B.  Total Viable Bacterial and Coliform counts of some common foods in Abeokuta,Nigeria. West African Journal of Food and Nutrition. 2, (2), 51 – 60.
16. OYEWOLE, O.B. and SHONUKAN, O.O.  Antimicrobial effects of Alchornia cordifolia and Spondias mombin ( Two Nigerians Medicinal Plants). The Bioprospector, Vol.1 ( No. 2), 32 – 35.
17. MORDI, J.I., OYEWOLE, O.B. and ASAGBRA, A.E.  Production of soy yogurt using lactic acid bacteria from cassava. West African Journal of Food and Nutrition. 2 (2), 46 – 50.
18. SANNI, L.O., OYEWOLE, O.B. and EJIDOH, N.N. [1999} Qualities of yogurt produced from melon seeds ( Colocynthis citrullus L). West African Journal of Food and Nutrition, Vol. 2(No.1), 16 – 19.
19. SANNI, L.O., OYEWOLE, O.B. and AKINGBALA, J.O.  The effect of controlled and uncontrolled solar drying on the drying temperatures, heat fluxes, proximate composition and functional properties of soybean. Tropical Oil Seeds Journal. Vol. 5, 62 –68 .
20. OYEWOLE, O.B.  Characteristics and significance of yeasts involvement in cassava fermentation for ‘fufu’ production. International Journal of Food Microbiology, Vol. 65 (3), 213 – 218.
21. OYEWOLE, O.B. and AFOLAMI, O.A.  Quality and preference of different cassava varieties for ‘lafun’ production. The Journal of Food Technology in Africa, Vol. 6 (1), 27 – 29.
22. OYEWOLE, O.B. and OGUNDELE, A.O.  Effect of length of fermentation on the characteristics of fermented cassava ‘fufu’. The Journal of Food Technology in Africa, Vol. 6 (2), 38 – 40.
23. FASORIYO, S.B., OBATOLU, V.A., ASHAYE, O. and O. OYEWOLE  Chemical and sensory qualities of home-level flake maize products. Nutrition and Food Science, Vol. 32 (3), 110 – 113.
24. ASAGBRA, A. and OYEWOLE, O.B.  Fermentation studies on carrot juice processed to table wine. Nigerian Food Journal, Vol. 20, 74-8
25. ADEBAYO, K., WHITE, J.L., MORRIS, M.J., DIPEOLU, A.O., AYINDE, I.A., WANDSCHNEIDER, T.S., SANNI, L.O., OYEWOLE, O.B., AND WESTBY, A. (2003) Innovativeness and stake-holder-ship in the “fufu’ processing systems in South-West Nigeria. ASSET Series A. 3(4): 15-27.
26. AKEGBEJO-SAMSONS, Y., OYEWOLE, O.B., OLAYINKA, S.O. AND OLANIYAN, T.O. (2004) Chemical composition and binding power of dried pulp wastes produced from the African locust bean (Parkia biglobosa) in low-cost fish diets. Ife Journal of Science, 6,(1), 30-34.
27. JOHN O, AKINGBALA, OLUSOLA B. OYEWOLE, PHYLIS I, UZO-PETERS, RAMOTA O. KARIM AND GAIL S.H. BACCUS-TAYLOR (2005) Evaluating stored cassava quality in ‘Gari” production. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment, Vol. 3 (1) : 75 – 80
28. AGNES, E. ASAGBRA., ABIODUN, I. SANNI and OLUSOLA, B. OYEWOLE (2005) Solid-state fermentation production of tetracycline by Streptomyces strain using some agricultural wastes as substrates. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 21 (2) 107 – 114.
29. ASAGBRA, A., OYEWOLE, O.B., and ODUNFA, S.A. (2005) Production of oxytetracycline from agricultural wastes using Streptomyces spp . Nigerian Food Journal, (23): 174 – 182.
30. OBADINA, A.O., OYEWOLE, O.B. SANNI, L.O AND KEITH, T.I. (2006). Biopreservative activities of L. plantarum strains in Fermenting Cassava ‘fufu’. African Journal of Biotechnology. Vol. 5 (8), pp.620-623.
31. OBADINA, A.O. OYEWOLE, O.B. SANNI, L.O., AND ABIOLA, S.S. (2006). Fungal enrichment of cassava peels protein. African Journal of Biotechnology.Vol.5 (3), pp. 302-304.
32. BABAJIDE J.M., OYEWOLE, O.B., AND OBADINA, A.O. (2006). An assessment of the microbiological safety of dry yam (gbodo) processed in southwest Nigeria. African Journal of Biotechnology. Vol. 5 (2), pp. 157-161.
33. BABAJIDE, J.M., OYEWOLE, O.B., HENSHAW, F.O., BABAJIDE, S.O., OLASANTAN, F.O. (2006) Effect of local preservatives on quality of traditional dry-yam “Gbodo” and its products. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 2 (3), 267 – 273.
34. ASAGNRA, A.E., SANNI, A.I. and OYEWOLE, O.B. (2006) Characterization and fermentation studies on a Streptomyces strain of Nigerian soil origin. Journal of Industrial Research & Technology, 1: 1-9
35. ASAGBRA, A.E., SANNI, A.I. and OYEWOLE, O.B. (2006) Improvement of tetracycline production by Streptomyces sp OXC1 in medium containing organic nitrogen and lipids. International Journal of Research in Bioscience . 3 (4), 7-14
36. SANNI, L.O., ADEBOWALE, A.A., FILANI, T.A., OYEWOLE, O.B., and WESTBY, A. (2006) Quality of flash and rotary-dried ‘fufu’ flour. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment. Vol. 4 (3 and 4), 74 – 78.
37. SOBOWALE, A.O., OLURIN, T.O., and OYEWOLE, O.B. (2006) Effect of lactic acid bacteria starter culture fermentation of cassava on chemical and sensory characteristics of ‘fufu’ flour. African Journal of Biotechnology, Vol. 6 ( No. 16). Pp. 1954 – 1958
38. OBADINA, A.O., OYEWOLE, O.B. AND ODUBANJO M.O. (2007). Effect of storage on the safety and quality of fufu flour. Journal of Food safety. 27, 148 – 156
39. OMEMU, A.M., OYEWOLE, O.B., AND BANKOLE, M.O (2007) Significance of yeasts in the fermentation of maize for ogi production. Food Microbiology. 24(6):571-576.
40. BABAJIDE, J.M., BABAJIDE, S.O. and OYEWOLE, O.B. (2007) Survey of traditional dry-yam slices (‘Gbodo’) processing operations in Southwest, Nigeria. American – Eurasian Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 1(1), 45-49
41. KEITH TOMLINS, LATEEF SANNI, OLUSOLA OYEWOLE, ADEWALE DIPEOLU, IDRIS AYINDE, KOLAWOLE ADEBAYO and ANDREW WESTBY ( 2007) Consumer acceptability and sensory evaluation of a fermented cassava product ( Nigerian fufu). Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 87, 1949 – 1956.
42. OMEMU, A.M, BANKOLE, M.O, OYEWOLE, O.B, and AKINTOKUN, A.K (2007) Yeasts and Moulds Associated with ogi – A Cereal Based Weaning Food During Storage. Research Journal of Microbiology 2 (2): 141-148.
43. ONITILO, M.O., SANNI, L.O., OYEWOLE, O.B., and MAZIYA-DIXON, B. (2007) Physico-chemical and functional properties of sour starches from different cassava varieties. International Journal of Food Properties, 10, 1 – 14
44. OBADINA, A.O., OYEWOLE, O.B., SANNI, L.O., TOMLINS, K.I., and WESTBY, A. (2008) Identification of Hazard and Critical Control Points (CCP) for cassava fufu processing in South-West Nigeria. Food Control. Vol. 19,(1), Jan. 2008. Pages 22 -26
45. OBADINA, A.O., OYEWOLE, O.B. AND AWOJOBI, T.M. (2008) Effect of steeping time of milled grains on the quality of kunnu-Zaki ( A Nigerian beverage). African Journal of Food Science. Vol. 2, 33-36.
46. BABAJIDE, J.M.,HENSHAW, F.O. and OYEWOLE, O.B. (2008) Effect of yam variety on the pasting properties and sensory attributes of dry-yam pieces and its products. Journal of Food Quality, 31, 295-305
47. OBADINA, A.O, OYEWOLE, O.B. and OGUNDIPE, F.O. (2009). Effect of packaging material on the spoilage and shelf-life of cooked ‘fufu’. Nigerian Food Journal. Vol. 27, No.2. pp. 17 – 24.
48. OBADINA, A.O., OYEWOLE, O.B., and ODUSAMI, A.O. (2009) Microbiological safety and quality assessment of some fermented cassava product (‘lafun’, ‘fufu’, ‘gari’). Scientific Research and Essay, 4(5) 432-435.
49. OBADINA, A.O., OYEWOLE, O.B., SANNI, L.O., TOMLINS, K.I., and WESTBY, A. (2010) Improvement of the hygienic quality of ‘ wet ’ fufu produced in South west Nigeria. Food Control. Vol. 21. Issue 5, May 2010. Pages. 639 – 643. ISSN 0956-7135
50. BABAJIDE, J.M., OYEBANJO, A.A., and OYEWOLE, O.B. (2010) Effect of storage on microbial and sensory qualities of packaged yam-cassava ‘poundo’ flour. ASSETS Series A.. ( Accepted in June, 2010. To appear in Vol. 9(1))
51. OBADINA, A.O, OYEWOLE, O.B. and OLALEYE, A.O. (2010). Development and Evaluation of fortified tapioca meal with coconut and banana pulp. Nigerian Food Journal. Vol. 28, No.2. pp. 294 – 301.
52. OBADINA, A.O, OYEWOLE, O.B. and ARCHIBONG, U.E. (2011). Effect of processing on the qualities of noodles produced from corn grit and cassava flour. International Food Research Journal. 18(4).pp 1563 – 1568.
53. ADENIRAN, Olufunmilayo, ATANDA, Olusegun, EDEMA, Mojisola, OYEWOLE, Olusola (2012) Effect of Lactic Acid Bacteria and Yeasts Starter Cultures on the soaking time and Quality of ‘Ofada’ rice. Food and Nutrition Sciences, 3, 207 – 211
BOOKS AND CHAPTERS IN BOOKS:
54. OYEWOLE, Olusola B.  Cassava Processing in Africa. In : Application of Biotechnology to traditional fermented foods. National Research Council [USA]. National Academy Press. Washington, DC. USA. (ISBN 0-309-04685). Pg. 89-92.(Chapter in Book)
55. OYEWOLE, O.B. and SANNI, L.O.  Constraints in traditional cassava processing : A case of ‘fufu’ production. In : Transformation Alimentaire Du Manioc [Cassava Food Processing]. Editors: Tom Agbor Egbe, Alain Brauman, Dany Griffon, Serge Treche. Institut Francais de Recherche Scientifique Pour le Developement en Cooperation [ORSTOM], Paris, France. ISBN 2-7099-1279-1. Pg. 523-529. (Chapter in Book)
56. OYEWOLE, O.B.  Application of Biotechnology to Cassava processing in Africa. In : Transformation AlimentaireDu Manioc [Cassava Food Processing]. Editors: Tom Agbor Egbe, Alain Brauman, Dany Griffon, Serge Treche. Institut Francais de Recherche Scientifique Pour le Developement en Cooperation [ORSTOM], Paris, France. ISBN 2-7099-1279-1. Pg. 277 – 286. (Chapter in Books)
57. OYEWOLE, O.B. (1997) Application of biotechnology to cassava processing in Africa. In: ‘Food processing Technologies for Africa’ – Emerging technologies Series.. Hamid A. Dirar. (Ed). United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), Vienna. Pg. 135-142
58. ODUNFA, S.A. and OYEWOLE, O.B.  African Fermented Foods. In: Microbiology of Fermented Foods. Edited by B.J.B. Wood. Second Edition, Volume II.. (ISBN 0 7514 0216 8) Blackie Academic & Professional. London. Pg. 713-752 (Chapter in Book)
59. OYEWOLE, O.B.  Fermentation of grain legumes, seeds and nuts in Africa..In: Fermented Grain Legumes, Seeds and Nuts – The Global perspectives. Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO),.Rome. No. 128561. 53 pp. ( Deshpande, S.S, Salunkhe, D.k., Oyewole, O.B., Azam-Ali, S., Battcock, M., Bressani, R.- FAO Agricultural Services Bulletin, No. 142, FAO, Rome, Italy. Agricultural Support Systems Div. Accession No. 397085, ISBN. 92-5-104444-9, ISSN 1010-1365)
60. OYEWOLE, O.B.  Fermentation of non-grain, starchy staples in African countries. Chapter 2 of : ‘Fermented Non-Grain Starchy Staples : A Global Perspective’. Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO),.Rome FAO, Rome. No. 2144.200.014. 80 pp.
61. OYEWOLE, OLUSOLA B.  The Powers at the roots : Food and its microbial allies. UNAAB Inaugural Lecture. Series No. 15. October 09, 2002. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. ISBN 978-35943-5-4. 56 pp.
62. SANNI, L.O, AKINGBALA, J.O. OYEWOLE, O.B., BAINBRIDGE, Z.A., GRAFFHAM, A.J, and WESTY, A.  Effects of air drying conditions on the chemical, pasting and sensory properties of ‘fufu’, a fermented cassava product. In : Potential of root crops for food and industrial resources. Edited by Makoto Nakatani and Katsum Komaki. Pg. 100-102
63. OYEWOLE, OLUSOLA BANDELE and PHILLIP, BIOLA ( 2006) Agro-food chains and sustainable livelihood – A case study of cassava marketing in Nigeria. In : Agro-food chains and networks for development. Eds. R. Ruben, M. Slingerland and N. Nijhoff. Springer Publications. The Netherlands. Chapter 9, Pages 107 – 115.
64. OBADINA, A.O, OYEWOLE, O.B, AND AYOOLA, A.A. (2008) Quality Assessment of Gari Produced Using Rotary Dryer. In: Food Processing: Methods, Techniques and Trends. Editor: 2008 Nova Science Publishers, Inc Valerie C. Bellinghouse. ISBN 978-1-60692-414-3. Pg 1-7.
PUBLISHED EDITED PROCEEDINGS
65. OYEWOLE, O.B. and ODUNFA, S.A.  Characterization of lactobacilli in fermenting cassava and their evaluation as cassava starter cultures. In:“Traditional African Foods – Quality and Nutrition” Editors : Westby, A. and Reilly, P.J.A. Proceedings of a regional Workshop held at Tanzania. International Foundation for science, Sweden, Stockholm. ISBN 91-85798-3-4. Pgs. 145-150.
66. OYEWOLE, O.B.  Access to food science information in Nigeria and many parts of West Africa. In : Information Technologies in Food and Nutrition. Editor: Bengt v. Hofsten. Proceedings of a conference held in Stockholm at the Royal Academy of Sciences. Electronic Publication, Oxford Computer Journals Ltd. ISBN 09519493-0-6. 2pp.
67. OYEWOLE, Olusola B.  Potentials of some neglected mushrooms of Nigeria and their revival. In : Lost Crops of Nigeria. Edited by Okojie, J.A. and Okali, D.U.U. Proceeding of a Seminar. University of Agriculture, Nigeria. Pg. 317-322.
68. OYEWOLE, O.B. and AKINGBALA, J.O.  ‘Acha” (Digitaria exilis) – A little known cereal with high potentials. In : Lost Crops of Nigeria. Edited by Okojie, J.A. and Okali, D.U.U. Proceedings of Seminar. University of Agriculture. Pg. 323-326.
69. OYEWOLE, O.B. and ODUNFA, S.A.  Upgrading traditional cassava fermentation through process improvements. [ Symposium Paper].In :“Tropical Root Crops in a developing economy”. Editors: F. Ofori and S.K. Hahn. Proceedings of the 9th Symposium of the International Society for Tropical Root Crops. ISBN 978-131-094-4. Pgs. 261-266.
70. DIPEOLU, A., ADEBAYO, K., AYINDE, I.A., OYEWOLE, O.B., SANNI, L.O., PEARCE, D.M., WANDESCHNEIDER, T.S. WHITE, J.L., TOMLINS, K. AND WESTBY, A. (2001) Commercialization of fufu : Some issues of marketing in Ogun and Lagos states of Nigeria. African Crop Science Conference Proceedings, Vol. 5, pp. 739-745.
71. DIPEOLU, A.O., ADEBAYO, K., AYINDE, I. A., OYEWOLE, O. B., SANNI, L. O., PEARCE, D.M., WANDSCHNEIDER, T.S., WHITE, J. L. AND WESTBY, A. (2001) Fufu Marketing Systems in South-West Nigeria. Report R2626. Chatham: Natural Resources. Institute.Pp46http://www.nri.org/research/rootcropsA0898.doc
72. SANNI, L.O., AKINGBALA, J.O., OYEWOLE, O.B., BAINBRIDGE, Z.A., GRAFFHAM, A.J. and WESTBY, A. (2002) Effects of air drying conditions on the chemical, pasting and sensory properties of Fufu, a fermented cassava product p.100-103. In Proceedings of the Twelfth Symposium of The International Society for Tropical Root Crops: In : Potential of Root Crops for Food and Industrial Resources, Ed. M. Nakatani and K. Komaki. P. 100 – 103
73. WESTBY, A., VAN OIRSCHOT, Q., TOMLINS, K., NDUNGURU, G., NGENDELLO, T., KAPINGA, R., SANNI, L. AND OYEWOLE, O. (2003) Root and tuber crop post-harvest systems: lessons learned and future Interventions to contribute to food security and poverty alleviation. Invited thematic paper presented at the 13th Triennial Symposium of the International Society for Tropical Root Crops, 8-15 November 2003, Arusha, Tanzania.
74. OYEWOLE, OLUSOLA B. AND ASAGBRA, YEMISI (2003) Improving traditional cassava processing for nutritional enhancement. Food-based approaches for a healthy nutrition. Editors. Joop van Raaj., Serge Treche. IRD, France. Pages 369 – 382.
PAPERS PRESENTED / PUBLISHED ON AFRICAN HIGHER EDUCATION ISSUES
1. OYEWOLE, O.B. ( 2006) The state of research within the African universities and the challenge of capacity-building. IAU Horizon. October 2006, Vol. 12. No. 3 – 4, Pg. 6 – 7
2. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2007) Developing Quality Assurance Systems in African Universities – AAU Initiatives . Quality Assurance Conference, Abuja, Nigeria. Oct. 6 – 9, 2006
3. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2007)The Research and Development Centre of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria – A model research coordinating effort in an African University. UNESCO Forum on Higher Education Research and Knowledge Workshop on the Comparative Analysis on National Research Systems ( Paris, France, 6-7 November 2006).
4. OYEWOLE, O.B. and A. LAMPTEY ( 2007) Higher Agricultural Education and International Cooperation in African Universities :- The Synergic Roles of the Association of African Universities (AAU) and the Working Group on Higher Education (WGHE) . International Seminar on “ Higher Agricultural Education and International Cooperation : Role and strategies of Universities. Agropolis, Montpelier, France. 27 – 29 September, 2006.
5. OLUSOLA OYEWOLE, PLACID NJOKU, M.M. SALL, LABIB ARAFEH, and YOHANNES WOLDETENSAE.(2007) Quality Assurance Situation and Needs in Different Regions of Africa. Second International Conference On Quality Assurance In Higher Education In Africa. Hosted by the Open University of Tanzania, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: 17–19 September, 2007.
6. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2007) New Challenges for Quality Assurance – African situation and the current African Union harmonization initiative. Third Global Forum on International Quality Assurance, Accreditation and the Recognition of qualifications. (Learners and new higher education spaces : from principles to practice). Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania, 13 – 14 September, 2007.
7. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2007) Emerging Challenges Facing African Higher Education Institutions. Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation (Senter for Internasjonalisering av hoyere ut danning – SIU) International Conference on “Higher education in development”. 18 – 20 October, 2007 at VIP Hotel, Maputo, Mozambique.
8. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2007) Internationalizations and its implications for the quality of higher education in Africa. Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation (Senter for Internasjonalisering av hoyere ut danning – SIU) International Conference on “Bridges of Knowledge”. Norway. SIU. Oct. 25 – 26, 2007.
9. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2008) Internationalization of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. Public lecture on July 23, 2008.
10. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2007) Funding university research in Africa. National Summit on Ethiopian Higher Education System. Dec. 14, 2007.
11. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2008) Ranking of Universities in Africa. Paper presentation at the “Stakeholders Workshop on Enhancing Quality in Higher Education in Kenya”. Commission of Higher Education, Nairobi, Kenya. 13- 15 August, 2008.
12. OYEWOLE, Olusola. (2008) Lessons from NOMA – A pioneering venture in international development cooperation for Higher Education in the South. Presented at the The Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Higher Education (SIU) . SIU Seminar for Project coordinators and Administrators. in the NOMA Programme .4th – 5th November 2008 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.http://siu.no /var/plain/storage/original/application/8b7f381e4824d34d1ed88231bd28d5f6.pdf
13. OYEWOLE, Olusola (2008) Quality imperatives in education for the achievement of Nigeria’s Vision 20-2020. Nigeria’s Education Summit, 2008. Senate Committee on Education. 40 pages.
14. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2009) The Engaged University – The African Perspectives. Paper presented at the EduLink Conference, University of Ulster, Coleraine, Northern Ireland, April, 2009.
15. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2009) Internationalization and Its Implications for the Quality of Higher Education in Africa. Higher Education Policy,22, 319-329
16. OYEWOLE, O.B. (2010) Africa and the global knowledge domain. In: Higher Education and Globalization – Challenges, Threats and Opportunities for Africa. Edited Damtew Teferra and Heinz Greijn. Maastricht University
Centre for International Cooperation in Academic Development. The Netherlands. ISBN 978-90-816145. Pg. 19 – 30