- 6th Africa Nutritional Epidemiology Conference Accra, Ghana 21 – 25 July 2014: Paper presented: Conventional Beverage Consumption Pattern Among Undergraduates Of Selected Tertiary Institution In Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- 2nd International Conference on Nutrition and Growth Barcelona, Spain, 31 Jan-1 Feb, 2014. Paper presented: Complementary Feeding Practices and Nutritional Status of Children 6-24 Months in Abeokuta South Local Government Area, Ogun State, South West Nigeria.
- 12th Triennial Symposium of International Society of Tropical Root Crops, ISTRC-AB held at Accra, Ghana, 30 Sept-5th Oct, 2013. Paper presented: Nutritional composition and sensory acceptability of sausage roll and meat pie from high quality cassava flour.
- The 2nd Federation of African Nutrition Societies Congress (FANUS). International Conference Centre, Abuja, 11th – 15th September, 2011. Presented paper titled: Nutrient composition and acceptability of cookies from pre-germinated maize flour and defatted groundnut flour blends.
- 41st Annual Conference of the Nutrition Society of Nigeria, Kaduna, October, 2010. Paper presented: Body Mass Index and Food Consumption pattern of stationary and hawking female fish marketers in Abeokuta, Ogun State
- 40th Annual Conference of the Nutrition Society of Nigeria, Akure, October, 2009
- 33rd Annual Conference of the Nutrition Society of Nigeria, Nigerian Institute of Medical Research, Yaba, 27-30 November 2002.
- Inception Workshop on the establishment of food science and nutrition network in West Africa organized by UNAAB LEMCEL sponsored by Association of African Universities, JAO 02, UNAAB, 25 June 2010.
- ETF Research Methodology and Capacity Building workshop for Lecturers of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria, Kaduna, 17-21 May 2010
- Nutritional Health and Beverages consumption conference, UNAAB, organized by Ogun State Chapter, Nutrition Society of Nigeria, October, 2009
- Step-down workshop on university ranking and international accreditation, UNAAB, April 2009
- Regional training workshop on the use of statistical softwares for data analysis and documentation organized by AAU Food Developer Initiative Project of UNAAB LEMCEL & NIFST, UNAAB, May 2009
- Inception workshop organized by AAU-Food Developer Initiative Project, Senate Chamber, UNAAB, March 2009
- Right to Food Seminar organized by Ogun State Chapter, Nutrition Society of Nigeria, Cultural Centre, Kuto, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nov 2008.
- RESDEC Sensitization workshop on managing interdisciplinary research for maximum impact, UNAAB, Oct 2008.
- Training workshop on Nutrition and Policy Data Analysis using SPSS, Federal Office of Statistics, Abuja organized by IFPRI, Abuja, Nigeria, 13-19 October 2008
- Modeling workshop organized by the Nigerian Institute of Food Science and technology, Senate Chamber, UNAAB, May 2008.
- Training workshop on Advanced Digital Appreciation Programme Tertiary (ADAPT), LASU, March 10-14, 2008
- 3rd NIFST Training Workshop on Research Methodology for Young Scientists, UNAAB, 24-27 July 2002.
xiii) Nestle Nutrition State Seminar on the role of Nutrition in Food Security and poverty alleviation, June 12 Cultural Centre, Kuto, Abeokuta, 2002.
xiv) NIFST-ROCHE Seminar on Food for now and future of Nigeria, Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos, August 12, 2003