Courses taught include: at UNAAB
· Introduction to Social Problems: GNS 103 – New
· Advanced Rural Sociology – Post Graduate Course: ARD 701
· Sociology of Development: GNS 103 – Old
· Introduction to Nigerian History and Social Structure: GNS 102 – Old
· Introduction to Rural Development: ARD 201
· Introduction to Family Relations: HSM 204
· Family Dynamics and Change: HSM 413
· Sociology of Development – PG Course: PCS 605
· Research Strategy and Methods –PG Course COM 701
· Sociology of Communication – PG Course COM 715
At Bells Univ. of Technology
· Culture and the People of Nigeria GES 103
· Culture and Civilization GES 102
STUDENT PROJECTS SUPERVISED/CO-SUPERVISED
· Ojo, David A. Ph. D. Microbiology
· Isiaka, Babalola T. Ph. D. Agric. Extension/Communication
· Edegbai, Mary M. Sc. Home Science and Management
· “An Assessment of Video Tape Recording as an Instructional Media in Teaching Agricultural Science: A Case Study of Lagos State Secondary Schools”. M. Agricultural Communication by Isiaka, Babalola T.
· “Use of Beads and Sequins as Adornment on Traditional and Contemporary Yoruba Costumes: Case Study of Ondo State Indigenes”. M.Sc. Clothing and Textiles by Falana, Mary Y.
· “An Assessment of the Effects of the Civil War on Farming Activities in the Northern Province of Sierra Leone”. M. Agric. Agricultural Extension and Rural Development by Johnson, Jeremy
· “Influence of family Planning on Agricultural Productivity. A case Study of Abeokuta North Local government” by Alao, A. O.
· “Occupational Aspiration of students: A Case Study of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta students’ Feelings towards a career choice in Agriculture” – by Ohaeri, Chase.