1. Sokoya, G.O. (1997) A Situational Analysis of Rural Women in AMREC Model Extension Programme, In Olowu T.A. (Ed) Towards the Survival Agricultural Extension System in Nigeria, Proceedings of the 3rd Annual National Conference of Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria, pp. 61-72.
2. Sokoya, G.O. (1998) Extension in the Service of Small-scale Farmers in Nigeria. A Participatory Approach, In Olowu T.A. (Ed) Sustainable Agricultural Extension in Nigeria, Proceedings of the 4thAnnual National Conference of Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria. pp. 26 – 32.
3. Sokoya G.O. (1998) Application of the Logical Framework Analysis (LFA)as a Monitoring and Evaluation tool in Agricultural Extension: A Hypothetical case, In Olowu T.A. (Ed) Sustainable Agricultural Extension in Nigeria, Proceedings of the 4th Annual National Conference of Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria. pp. 87 – 93.
4. Sokoya, G.O. (1998) Changing Agricultural Systems: Implications for the Health and Nutritional Status of Children-In-Agriculture. In Adedoyin S.F & Torimiro, D. O. Rural Children and the Future Food Security of Nigeria, Proceedings of the 1st National. Research Network Conference of Children-In-Agriculture, Ogun State University, Ago-Iwoye. Pp. 324-335.
5. Sokoya G. O., and Mitchell, C. (2004). The Abeokuta Cyber-girls project: What do Girls want? In Willet, R. (Ed) Young People and New Media Proceedings of the Digital Girls Conference held at the Centre for the Study of Children, Youth and Media, Institute of Education, University of London.
6. Sokoya, G. O., Sobo, R. A.(2006) : Spare the rod & spoil the child: constructions of discipline in rural families of Nigeria. In Torimiro, D. O. and Banji O. A. Proceedings of the 8th Annual Conference of Annals of Child and Youth Studies (Paper accepted for publication)
7. Sokoya, G, O (2008) The Role of Organic Agriculture in the improvement of Maternal and Child Health in developing countries. Paper presented at the 4th National Conference and 1st West African Summit on Organic Agriculture, held at University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.