JOURNALS AND REFREED PROCEEDINGS
1. Henshaw, F.O. & Ihedioha, C.N. (1992). Shelf life Studies of some Nigerian Indigenous snack foods. Nahrung 36 (4) 405-407.
2. Henshaw, F.O. & Lawal, S.O. (1993). Effects of processing method on the functional properties of cowpea flour. Tropical Science 33: 377-385.
3. Henshaw, F.O. & Sanni, S.A. (1995). The Effects of Seed physical properties and chemical composition on the cooking properties of seven cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) varieties. Nigerian Food Journal 13: 53-62.
4. Henshaw, F.O. & Sobowale, M.K. (1996). Cowpea flour produced from different bean varieties: Functional properties, Composition and Acceptability of products. Nigerian Food Journal 14: 62-70.
5. Henshaw, F.O. McWatters, K.H., Oguntunde, A.O. & Phillips, R.D. (1996). Pasting properties of Cowpea Flour: Effects of soaking and decortication method. Journal of Agric. & Food Chem. 44(6): 1864-1870.
6. Henshaw, F.O. & Craig, Y. (1998). Soybean supplementation of a maize based Nigerian snackfood (Kokoro): Chemical and Sensory studies. West African Journal of Food and Nutrition 1(1):53-61.
7. Henshaw, F.O. & Akinleye, J.I. (1998). Effects of Frozen storage on some functional properties of Cowpea paste. Proceedings 22nd Annual Conference, Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology, Vol. 1: 7-8, Eds: S.V.A. Uzochukwu, C.F.I. Onwuka, & M.A. Idowu.
8. Henshaw, F.O. & Oduwaiye, A.O. (1998). Pasting properties of selected varieties of cowpea starches: correlation to cooking time. Proceedings 22nd Annual conference, Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology, Vol. 1:35-37. Eds: S.V.A. Uzochukwu,C.F.I. Onwuka, & M.A. Idowu.
9. Henshaw, F.O., Oluwatola, O.J. & Aroyewun, A.R. (1999). Cooking Properties of Pigeon pea (Cajanuscajan) and the effect of Trona on cooking time. West African Journal of Food and Nutrition. 2(2):18:24.
10. Uzochukwu, S.V.A., Ademoyegun, B.O. Henshaw, F.O. (1999). Evaluation of some common beans for Tempeh production, West African Journal of Foods and Nutrition. Vol. 2 (2): 38-43.
11. Henshaw, F.O., Uzochukwu, S.V.A. & Bello, I.Y. (2000). Sensory properties of Akara (fried cowpea paste) prepared from paste stored at low storage temperatures. International Journal of Food Properties 3(2): 295-304.
12. Henshaw, F.O., McWatters, K.H., Akingbala, J.O. & Hung, Y.C. (2002). Functional Characterization of flour of selected Cowpea varieties: Canonical Discriminant Analysis. Food Chemistry. 79 (3): 381-386.
13. Henshaw, F.O., Awonorin, S.O. and Odunowo, F.M. (2002). Functional properties of frozen cowpea paste In. Effects of freezing temperature Proceedings 26th Annual General Meeting and conference, Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology. Pp. 15-16. Eds: C.N. Ubbaanu, O.S. Eke, & A. Uzomah.
14. Henshaw, F.O., McWatters, K.H., Akingbala, J.O. & Chinnan, M.S. (2003). Thermal properties of Cowpea Flour: A Study by Differential Scanning Calorimetry. Nahrung/Food. 47 (3): 161-165.
15. Henshaw, F.O., Awonorin, S.O. & Odunowo, F.M.(2003). Functional Properties of Frozen Cowpea paste: Effects of Freezing rate and frozen storage. ASSET Series B VOL 2(2): 9-15
16. Henshaw, F.O. and Adebowale, A.A. (2004):”Amylograph Pasting properties and swelling power of six varieties of Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) starch. Nigerian Food Journal Vol. 22,33-39
17. Henshaw, F.O. & Agunbiade, A.E. (2004). Chemical composition of snackfoods produced by roasting cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) and Bambara beans(Vigna subterranean). Proceedings 28th Annual Conference. Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology. Pp 194-195. Eds. G.O. Adegoke, L.O.Sanni, K.O. Falade and P.I. Uzo-Peters.
18 Babajide,J.M., Oyewole, O.B., Henshaw, F. O., and Olasantan, F.O. (2006). Effect of local preservatives on quality of traditional dry yam slices ‘Gbodo’ and its products. World Journal of Agricultural Science 2 (3): 267-273.
19 Babajide, J.M., Henshaw, F.O., and Oyewole,O.B., (2006). Effect of Processing Variables on the Quality of Traditional Dry-Yam Slices. European Journal of Scientific Research 14 (1): 102 – 113.
20. Henshaw, F.O. (2003). Cowpea flour and the DDF production process. Patent number. (RP. 15148)
21 Babajide, J.M.; Henshaw, F.O., and Oyewole, O.B (2008). Effect of yam variety on the pasting properties and sensory attributes of dry-yam slices and its products. Journal of Food Quality 31 : 295-305
22 Henshaw, F.O. (2008). Varietal differences in Physical characteristics and Proximate Composition of cowpeas World Journal of Agricultural Science 4 (3):302-306
23. Henshaw, F.O., McWatters, K.H. and Akingbala, J.O (2009). Sensory properties of akara and moinmoin prepared from five varieties of cowpea flour. Journal of Sensory Studies (In Press)
24 Ogunwolu, S.O., Henshaw, F.O., Hans- Mock P. Functional properties of Protein concentrates and Isolates from Cashew nut. Food Chemistry (In Press).
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin