1. Akintunde, O. A. (1997). Comparative study of the nutritional efficiency of three locally formulated feeds fed to Oerochromis niloticus fingerlings in net-happas. B.Fish and Wildlife Management thesis, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. 65pp.
2. Akintunde, O. A. (2006). Ecological distribution of herpetofauna in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. M. Wildlife Management Dissertation, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. 124pp.
3. Akintunde, O. A. (2009). Ecological Assessment of Snake Diversity of Old Oyo National Park, Nigeria. Ph.D Wildlife Management Thesis, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. 269pp.
(b) Article in Learned Journals
1. Smith, O. F., Inah, E. I., Oussoumane, A., and Akintunde, O. A. 2006. Human-Elephant relationships and assessment of crop damage in Babanrafi Forest, Niger Republic. ASSET, Series C, 1 (1) : 55 – 63 [Abstract]
2. Ezeri, G. N. O., Akintunde, O. A. and Gabriel, U. U. 2007. Comparative efficiency of Agricultural waste-based diets on the growth and survival of Oreochromis niloticus fingerlings in net hapas. Nigerian Journal of Fisheries. 4 (2) : 145 – 153 [Abstract]
3. Shotuyo, A. L. A., Akintunde, O. A. and Oladoyinbo, E. O. 2008. Effect of calcium and phosphorus in the diet of high forest African giant snail (Archatina marginata). Intergrated Journal of Science and Engineering. 7 (1) : 31 – 38 [Abstract]
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin