(a,) Project , Dissertation and Thesis
Oni, A.O. (2002): Performance characteristics of West African Dwarf Goats fed graded levels of Panicum maximum and Stylosanthes hamata. (B. Agric. Project, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta).
Oni, A.O. (2005): Citrus pulp in the dry season feed of West African Dwarf Goats fed Enterolobium cyclocarpum (Jacq.) Griseb. basal diet.. (M. Agric. Dissertation, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta).
Oni, A.O. (2009): Studies on the utilization of cassava leaves by West African Dwarf goats (Ph. D Thesis, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta)
(b ) Articles in learned Journals :
1. Oni, A. O., Onwuka, C.F.I., Oduguwa, O.O., Onifade, O.S. and Arigbede, O.M. (2008): Utilization of citrus pulp based diets and Enterolobium cyclocarpum (JACQ GRISEB) foliage by West African Dwarf goats. Livestock Science, 117: 184 – 191 (ELSEVIER)
2. Anele, U.Y., Arigbede, O.M., Olanite, J.A., Adekunle, I.O., Jolaosho, A.O., Onifade, O.S. and Oni, A.O. (2008): Early growth and seasonal chemical composition of three multipurpose tree species in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Agroforestry Systems, 73: 89 – 98 (SPRINGER)
3. Arigbede, O.M., Oduguwa, B.O., Oni, A.O. and Isah, O.A. (2007): Effects of graded levels of hatchery waste meal inclusion on the nutrient intake, digestibility and performance of West African Dwarf rams. Tropical Journal of Animal Science, 10 (1-2): 423-428. (ASAN)
4. Yusuf, K.O., Bamgbose, A.M., Oso, A.O., Fafiolu, A.O. and Oni, A.O. (2008): Nutritional evaluation of Baobab (Adansonia digitata) seed meal with rats. ASSET Series A 8 (2): 226-231 (UNAAB)
5. Anele, U.Y., Arigbede, O.M., Südekum, K.-H., Oni, A.O., Jolaosho, A.O., Olanite, J.A., Adeosun, A.I., Dele, P.A., Ikea, K.A., and Akinola, O.B. (2009): Seasonal chemical composition, in vitro fermentation and in sacco dry matter degradation of four indigenous multipurpose tree species in Nigeria. Animal Feed Science Technology, 154: 47 – 57 (ELSEVIER)
6. Oni, A.O., Arigbede, O.M., Oni, O.O., Onwuka, C.F.I., Anele, U.Y., Oduguwa, B.O. and Yusuf, K.O. (2010).Effects of feeding different levels of dried cassava leaves (Manihot esculenta Crantz) based concentrates with Panicum maximum basal on the performance of West African Dwarf goats. Livestock Science, 129: 24-30. (ELSEVIER). .
7. Oso, A.O., Faboro, R., Isah, O.A., Oni, A.O., Bamgbose, A.M. and Dele Peter (2010): Potential of breadfruit (Artocarpus altilis), an ecologically forest based feed resource in rabbit nutrition. Tropical and Subtropical Agroecosystems, 12: 99-108 (MEXICO)
8. Oni, A.O., Onwuka, C.F.I., Arigbede, O.M., Oni, O.O., Anele, U.Y., Yusuf, K.O., Oduguwa, B.O. and Onifade, O.S. (2010): Chemical composition and in sacco degradability of four varieties of cassava leaves grown in South Western Nigeria in the rumen of sheep. Tropical Animal Health and Production, 42: 1385- 1395 (SPRINGER)
9. Anele, U.Y., Arigbede, O.M., Südekum, K.-H., Ike, K.A., Oni, A.O., Olanite, J.A., Amole, G.A., Dele, P.A. and Jolaosho, A.O. (2010): Effects of processed cowpea (Vigna Unguiculata L. Walp) haulms as a feed supplement on voluntary intake, utilization and blood profile of West African dwarf
Sheep fed a basal diet of Pennisetum purpureum in the dry season. Animal Feed Science and Technology, 159 (1-2): 10-17 (ELSEVIER)
10. U.Y. Anele., K.-H. Südekum., J. Hummel., O.M. Arigbede., A.O. Oni., J.A. Olanite., C. Böttger., V.O. Ojo and A.O. Jolaosho (2011): Chemical characterization, in vitro dry matter and ruminal crude protein degradability and microbial protein synthesis of some cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L. Walp) haulm varieties. Animal Feed Science and Technology, 163:161-169 (ELSEVIER)
11. Oni, A.O., Onwuka, C.F.I., Arigbede, O.M., Anele, U.Y., Oduguwa, O.O., Onifade, O.S. and Tan, Z.L. (2011): Chemical composition and nutritive value of four varieties of cassava leaves grown in South- Western Nigeria. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, DOI: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2010.01086.x (Wiley- Blackwell)
12. O.M. Arigbede., U.Y. Anele., K.-H. Südekum., J. Hummel., A.O. Oni., J.A. Olanite and O.A. Isah (2011): Effects of species and season on chemical composition and ruminal crude protein and organic matter degradability of some multi-purpose tree species by West African dwarf rams. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, DOI: 10.1111/j.1439-0396.2011.01146.x (Wiley- Blackwell)
13. A.O. Oni., O.M Arigbede., O.S. Sowande., U.Y. Anele., O.O. Oni., C.F.I. Onwuka., O.S. Onifade., K.O. Yusuf., P.A. Dele and R.Y. Aderinboye (2011): Haematological and serum biochemical parameters of West African Dwarf goats fed dried cassava leaves based concentrate diets. Tropical Animal Health and Production, DO1: 10.1007/s11250-011-9923-0 (SPRINGER)
14. Uchenna Y. Anele., Karl-Heinz Südekum., Oluwasanmi M. Arigbede., Gerd Welp., Adebayo Olusoji Oni., Jimoh A. Olanite and Olubunmi V. Ojo (2011): Agronomic performance and nutritive quality of some commercial and improved dual-purpose cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L. Walp) varieties on marginal land in Southwest Nigeria. Grassland Science, 56: 1-9
Last Updated on April 12, 2019 by admin