• Federal Government Scholarship Award for Ph.D. Programme in 2003/2004
1. Research Attachment Grant for advanced science training at Biosciences-Eastern and Central Africa (BecA) at the ILRI Hub, Nairobi, Kenya: on “Molecular analysis of microbial diversity in steep water of ‘gbodo’- traditional dried yam using 16S rRNA and ITS gene analyses”. April –September, 2013.
2. 2011 AWARD (African Women in Agricultural Research and Development) Fellowship Winner. October 2011 – September 2013.
3. Training Grant on Yam Starch Properties in Japan sponsored by Japan International Research Center for Agricultural Sciences (JIRCAS). November 2011 – January 2012.
4. Establishment of Food Science and Nutrition Network for Poverty Reduction and Sustainable Rural Livelihood in West Africa [FOSNUT]- by Mobilising Regional Capacity Initiative (MRCI) Program – Association of African Universities (AAU): MRCI Cycle 3 Grants. (Assistant project- coordinator). (2009 – 2011).
5. Training Grant sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Israel for International MASHAV Training Programme on FOOD MANAGEMENT 16th April – 10th May, 2007, held at Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Rehovot Campus, Israel.
6. Travel Grant sponsored by the University of Agriculture to present paper at the 14th Triennial Symposium of the International Society for Tropical Root Crops. 20-26 November 2006. Central Tuber Crops Research Institute – Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Sreekariyam, Thiruvananthapuram 695 017, Kerala, India.
7. Research grant for “Quantitative effect of Piliostigma thonningii and Khaya ivorensis leaves as local preservatives on the quality of traditional dry-yam” sponsored by NUTRICIA RESEARCH FOUNDATION The Netherlands. (Project leader). (2007 to 2009).
8. Nigerian Federal Government Scholarship Award for M Sc Programme (2001/2002 Session).
Best Prize in Home Economic (Fiwasaye Girls’ Grammar School, Akure. 1982).
Last Updated on April 15, 2019 by admin