(V) Papers Presented at National and International Conferences
1. Awodola, A.M. (1986). Agroforestry as an option for optimal land use paper presented at 4th National Conference of General Studies, University of Sokoto, May 1986.
2. Awodola, A.M. (1986). Soil matric potential and early growth on some arid zone plantation species. Faculty Seminar, University of Sokoto 16th Feb., 1986.
3. Okoro, S.P.A., Oboho, E.G. and Awodola, A.M. (1989). Multiple land use approach for combating desertification in Sokoto State of Nigeria. Paper presented at African Continental Directors Conference 19-22 March, 1989, University of Ibadan.
4. Awodola, A.M. Okoro, S.P.A. and Oboho, E.G. (1990). Role of Trees in the Farming Systems of Semi-arid region of Nigeria. Paper presented at the 3rd National Farming Systems Research Network Workshop. Calabar, 14-16th August, 1990.
5. Oboho, E.G., Okoro, S.P.A. and Awodola, A.M. (1990). Food production System in Sokoto State. An option for women. Paper presented at the 3rd National Farming Systems Research Network, Calabar, 14th-26th August, 1990.
6. Oboho, E.G. and Awodola, A.M. (1991). Scientific Consideration in the use of trees for desertification control in Nigeria. Paper presented at the 5th Annual Conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria, Ile – Ife 24th –28th March, 1991.
7. Awodola, A.M. and Oboho, E.G. (1991). Tree species Selection for desertification control. Paper presented at the 5th Annual Conference of the Botanical Society of Nigeria. Ile – Ife 24th – 28th March, 1991.
8. Awodola, A.M. and Oboho, E.G. (1991) Indicators of Deforestation in the Semi- Arid zone of Nigeria. Paper presented at International Conference on Ecology and Society, Maiduguri, Nigeria, September, 1991.
9. Awodola, A.M. (991). Topical issues in Desertification Control in Semi-arid zone of Nigeria. Paper presented at the 35th Annual Conference of the Geographical Society of Nigeria, Sokoto 3-10 April, 1992.
10. Awodola, A.M. (1990). Potential Agroforestry technologies in Nigeria. Faculty Seminar, UDU, Sokoto, 7th Feb., 1990.
11. Awodola, A.M. (1990). Growth Response to moisture Application in seedlings of Parkia biglobosa (R. Br. Ex G. Don) Faculty Seminar paper, UDU, Sokoto, 1th Nov., 1992.
12. Awodola, A.M. and Magaji, M.D. (1993). Reconnaissance survey of the vegetation Zamfara Grazing Reserve. A report presented at the EEC-Linkage seminar series for reserve. A report presented at the EEC-Linkage seminar series for commissioned studies, Faculty of Agriculture, UDU, Sokoto, 25/2/93.
13. Abdulrahaman, F.W., M.A. Odusipe and A.M. Awodola, 1993. Chemical Composition of Harmattan Dust and its effect in Soil fertility in Sokoto town. Paper presented at 34th SAN Conference, Bayero University, Kano, 12-16th Dec., 1993.
14. Baba, K.M. Ipinjolu, J.K. and Awodola, A.M. (1994). An appraisal of Unified Extension System in Nigeria. Paper presented at FVTC/APCU Annual Workshop 12th-14th Dec., 1994 at FVTC, Kano.
15. Awodola, A.M. (1997). Integrated Approach to Desertification control in Nigeria. Paper presented at the 23rd Annual Conference of the Soil science Society of Nigeria. UDU, Sokoto, 3rd-5th March, 1997.