DISSERTATION AND THESES:
1. Aina, O. M. 1988. Progeny Variation in Gmelina arborea (Roxb) in West Africa. B.Sc Dissertation in the Department of Forest Resources Management, Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Ibadan, Ibadan. Nigeria.
2. Aina, O.M. 1991. Design and Fabrication of Nail-Laminated Wooden Portal Frames to cover 3.6m x 6.0m. M.Sc Thesis in the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Technology, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
ARTICLES IN LEARNED JOURNALS
1. Aina, O.M., Adetogun, A.C., Ogunsanwo, O.Y and Ajala, O.O. 2003. Comparative Rates of Distortion in Three Air-Dried Indigenous Nigerian Hardwood Lumber Species. (ASSET) Series B 2(2):73-81.
2. Adetogun, A.C., Aina, O.M and Ogunsanwo, Y.K. 2003. Evaluation of Cashew nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) as Wood Preservatives Using Crushing Strength. (ASSET) Series A 3(4): 55-61.
3. Aina, O.M. and Adetogun, A. C. 2003. The Utilization of “Nail-lam” Wooden Portal Frames As Components For Structural Buildings. (ASSET) Series B 2(2):131-139.
4. Adedokun, M.O., Oyun, A.B., Aina, O.M. and Adetogun, A.C. 2006. Small-Scale, Wood-based Processing Enterprises; Their Characteristics and Impact on People of Akure Local Government Area of Ondo State. Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN) Journal, 8 (1): 1-6.
5. Aina, O.M., Adetogun, A.C., Adedokun, M.O. and Onilude, M.A. 2006. Alternative Cooking Fuels From Sawmill Wastes. Farm Management Association of Nigeria. (FAMAN) Journal, 8 (1): 45-49.
*Additional papers obtained after the last promotion exercise (2007).
*F Additional foreign papers obtained after the last promotion (2007).
6. Adetogun, A.C., Aina, O.M., Ogunsanwo, O.Y. and Omole, A. O. 2006. Resistance of Three Nigerian Hardwoods to Decay Caused by Brown- and White- Rot Basidiomycetes. (ASSET) Series A 6(2): 205-208.
7. Aina, O.M., Adetogun, A.C. and Adekunle, M.F. 2007. Promoting Private Sector Participation in Lumber Kiln Seasoning Plant. Journal of Environmental Conservation and Research Vol. 2 (1): 15-24.
*F8. Aina, O.M, Adetogun, A.C. and Iyiola, K.A. 2009. Heat Energy from Value-Added Sawdust Briquettes of Albizia zygia. Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies and Management. 2(1): 42-49.
*F9. Ademola-Aremu, O.O., Aina, O.M. and Adetiloye, A.O. 2009. Levels of Lead, Cadmium and Chromium in Oreochromis niloticus in Lagos State Lagoon. Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies and Management. 2(3): 13-18.
*F10 Aina, O.M. 2010. Volume Investigation of Charcoal Production in Opeji Village, Odeda LGA, Ogun State, Nigeria. Global Journal of Engineering and Technology, 3(1). (In press).
PAPERS IN REFEREED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
11. Aina, O.M. and Adekunle, M.F. 2004. Socio-economic Assessment of Sawmilling and Sawmill Wastes for Sustainable Environmental Resources Management in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. In Adeofun et al. (eds.) Proceedings of the12th Annual Conference of the Environment and Behaviour Association of Nigeria (EBAN) held at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria. 24th-26th Nov., 2004. Pg 27-32.
12. Aina, O. M. 2006. Wood Waste Utilization for Energy generation. A Paper Submitted at the International Conference on Renewable Energy for Developing Countries. ICREDC ’06. School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, University of the District of Columbia, Washington, DC, U.S.A
1. Education Trust Fund (ETF) Capacity Building Workshop for Lecturers of
Universities in Nigeria Held at The Otunba Gbenga Daniel Lecture Theater, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State. 2006.
2 Extension Orientation Workshop for Academic Staff Organized by The
Agricultural Media Resources and Extension Centre (AMREC) of the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State. Nigeria. 18th-19th April, 2006.