- 1. Alayaki, F. M. (2015): Characterisation and Binder Stabilisation of Problematic Niger Delta Soils and Field Performance Evaluation in Nigeria. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, submitted to the Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge. United Kingdom.
- Alayaki, F. M. (2002): Stabilisation of Laterite Soils with Cement, Lime and Terralite for Base Course Application. Unpublished M.Sc. Dissertation, submitted to Department of Civil Engineering, University of Lagos.
- Alayaki, F. M. (1998): Analysis and Design of Prestressed Concrete Bridge using BS 8110. Unpublished B.Sc. Project, submitted to the Department of Civil Engineering, University of Lagos.
Papers in Journals
- Alayaki, F. M., Al-Tabbaa, A. and Ayotamuno, M. J (2017): Stabilisation of Niger Delta Fat Clay with Blend of Binders for Subgrade Application – Part 1. Nigerian Journal of Technology (NIJOTECH), Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 740 -748. Published by Faculty of Engineering, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- Adekunle, A. A., Adekunle, I. M., Badejo, A. A., Alayaki, F. M. and Olusola, A. O. (2017): Laboratory Scale Bioremediation of Crude Oil Impacted Soil Using Animal Waste Compost. Technical Journal Vol. 11, No. 1 – 2, pp. 45 – 49. Published by University of North, Croatia.
- Alayaki, F. M., Al-Tabbaa, A. Meshida, E. A., and Ayotamuno, M. J (2015): Comparative Analysis of Cement and Lateralite on the Engineering Properties of Niger Delta Soils for Pavement Construction. British Journal of Applied Science & Technology Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 148-158, Sciencedomain International, London, UK.
- Alayaki, F. M., Al-Tabbaa, A. and Ayotamuno, M. J (2015): Defining Niger Delta Soils: Are They Laterites? Civil and Environmental Research, Vol.7, No.5, ISSN 2224-5790, pp. 21 – 26. International Institute for Science, Technology and Education, USA.
- Alayaki, F. M., Emeh, C. J. and Ayotamuno, M. J (2014): Effect of Drill Cutting Ash and Saltwater on Niger Delta Soils. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Engineering Vol. 4 (9) ISSN 2250-2459, pp. 1 – 5. National Science Library, New Delhi, India.
- Alayaki, F. M. (2012): Water Absorption Properties of Laterite Soils in Road Pavement: A case Study of Ife-Ilesha Highway Southwestern Nigeria. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Vol. 2 (11), pp. 51 – 57. National Science Library, New Delhi, India.
- Meshida, E. A., Alayaki, F. M. and Akanbi, E. O. (2011): A Comparative Study of Portland Cement, Hydrated Lime and Lateralite as Stabilizing Agents of Quaternary Coastal Plain Sands of North of Lagos Metropolis as Road Construction Material. Africa Geoscience Review, Vol. 18 No. 4, pp. 137 – 142. RockView International, Paris, France.
- Alayaki, F. M. and Ayotamuno, M. J. (2016): Identification of Self-Stabilisation of Laterite Soils in Predicting Field Performance in Road Construction in some Prominent Nigerian Regions. Proceedings of International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (SET), Adewumi, J. K., Adekunle, A. A., Olayanju, T. M. A., Ismaila, S. O. and Dairo, O. U. (Eds.). Published by College of Engineering, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, pp 225 – 234.
- Alayaki, F. M. and Bajomo, O. S. (2011): Effect of Moisture Variation on Lateritic Soils as Base Course Material in Road Construction: A Case Study of Abeokuta Metropolis. Proc. of the Environ. Manage. Conf., Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, pp 178 – 184.
- Manheche, F., Endale, A., Alayaki, F. M., Banda, S., Geddes, R., Leta, N., Netterberg, F., Paige-Green, P., Motswagole, K., Mukura, K., Mike Pinard, M. (2013): Presenters on: (1) Development of Guidelines for the Use of Sands in Road Construction in the SADC Region. Phase 2 – Additional Investigations; (2) Verification of Specifications for the Use of Laterite in Road pavements. Phase 1 – Literature Survey and Awareness Raising. Submitted to Crown Agents for Overseas Governments and Administrations, St. Nicholas House, St. Nicholas Road, Sutton, Surrey SMI IEL, UK. Published by Africa Community Access Programme (AFCAP).