Dissertation and Thesis
- Badejo A.A. (2010). Design and evaluation of Constructed Wetland for treating tertiary hospital wastewater using Vetiveria nigritana and Phragmites karka.(Ph.D. Thesis)
- Badejo A.A. (2005). Design, Construction and Operation of Reedbed in University of Ibadan, Sewage Farm (M.Sc. Dissertation)
- Badejo A.A. (2000). Relative Advantages of Ferrocement and Compressed Earthbricks in Low-cost Public Halls (B.Sc. project)
Journal Articles in Print
- *Towolawi, A.T., Arowolo, T.A., Bada, B.S., Badejo, A.A, and Taiwo, A.M. (2017) Phytoextraction assessment of green Amaranth (Amaranthus viridis ) grown on soil amended with sewage sludge. Ife Journal of Science, 19 (1), 133-140, Faculty of Science, Obafemi Awolowo University, (Nigeria).
- *Adedayo A. Badejo, Adebola A. Adekunle, Olusola O. Adekoya, Julius M. Ndambuki, Kehinde W. Kupolati, Babatunde S Bada and David O. Omole (2017) Plastic Waste as Strength Modifiers in Asphalt for a Sustainable Environment. African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development, 9 (2), 173-177, Routledge, Taylor and Francis, (United Kingdom).
- *Adebola A. Adekunle, Adedayo A. Badejo, Omobolaji T. Opafola, Baba S. Bada, Fidelis C. Nkeshita (2017). Estimation of Water Requirements of Selected Field Crops in South- West and South- East Nigeria. Journal of Agriculture and Sustainability. 10(2), 172-186.
- *Adedayo A. Badejo, David O. Omole, Julius M. Ndambuki, Williams K. Kupolati (2017) Municipal wastewater treatment using sequential activated sludge reactor and vegetated submerged bed constructed wetland planted with Vetiveria zizanioides. Ecological Engineering 99, 525–529. Elsevier
- *Bada B.S, Udeogu V.O, Adeofun C.O, Badejo A.A., Adedeji H.O, and Adekunle A.A. (2016) Municipal wastes, disposal practices and impacts on water resources in Lafia, Nasarawa State. Nigerian Journal of Ecology, 15(2), 1-10. Ecological Society of Nigeria (Nigeria)
- David O. Omole, Adekunle A. Badejo, Julius M. Ndambuki, Adebola G. Musa and Williams K. Kupolati (2016) Analysis of Auto-Purification Response of River Apies to Treated Wastewater Effluent. Water SA, 42 (2), 225-231, Water Research Commission, (South Africa).
- Omole D.O, Ndambuki J.M, Badejo A.A, Oyewo D.O and Soyemi T.O. (2016) Public feedback on state of domestic water supply in Lagos: Implication for public health. Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge. 15(2), 245-253. NISCAIR-CSIR (India).
- Adedayo A. Badejo, Julius M. Ndambuki, Williams K. Kupolati, Adebola A Adekunle, Solomon A. Taiwo and David O. Omole (2015) Appraisal of Access to Safe Drinking Water in Southwest Nigeria. African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development, 7 (6), 441-445. Routledge, Taylor and Francis, (United Kingdom).
- Adedayo A. Badejo, Mynepalli K.Sridhar, Adewale O. Coker, Julius M. Ndambuki and Williams K. Kupolati (2015) Phytoremediation of water using Phragmites karka and Veteveria nigritana in Constructed wetland. International Journal of Phytoremediation, 17, 847-852. Routledge, Taylor and Francis, (United Kingdom).
- Adeosun O.J., Rotimi A., Dairo O.U., Dada P.O.O., Adekunle A.A., and Badejo A.A. (2015) Quality assessment of water supply in Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos Nigeria. LAUTECH Journal of Engineering and Technology 9 (1), 100 – 103. LAUTECH, (Nigeria)
- B. Mndawe, J.M Ndambuki, W.K. Kupolati,A.A Badejo and R. Dunbar (2015) Assessment of the effects of Climate Change on the Performance of Pavement Subgrade. African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development, 7(2), 111–115. Routledge, Taylor and Francis, (United Kingdom).
- David O. Omole, Julius M. Ndambuki, Adebola G. Musa, Ezechiel O. Longe, Adekunle A. Badejo and Williams K. Kupolati (2015) A Model Selection Procedure for Stream Re-Aeration Coefficient Modeling. Modern Applied Science. 9(9) 138-160. Canadian Center of Science and Education, (Canada).
- Omole, D.O, Emenike, C.P, Tenebe, I.T, Adeboye, A.O, Badejo, A.A (2015) An assessment of water related diseases in a Nigerian community. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 10(7): 776-781.Maxwell Science Publication. (U.S.A).
- Omole, D.O, Tenebe, I.T, Emenike, C.P, Umoh, A.S, Badejo, A.A (2015) Causes, impact and management of electronic wastes: case study of some Nigerian communities. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 10(18) 7876-7884. Asian Research Publishing Network. (Pakistan)
- Oluseyi O. Ajayi, Richard O. Fagbenle, James Katende, Julius M. Ndambuki, David O. Omole, and Adekunle A. Badejo (2014) Wind Energy Study and Energy Cost of Wind Electricity Generation in Nigeria: Past and Recent Results and a Case Study for South West Nigeria.Energies,7, 8508-8534. MDPI, (Switzerland).
- Badejo A.A, Coker O.A, Sridhar M.K.C. (2013) Performance Evaluation of selected
Macrophytes and filter media in tertiary hospital wastewater treatment. Ife Journal of Technology, 22(1), 26-30. Faculty of Technology, Obafemi Awolowo University, (Nigeria)
- Badejo A.A, T Adeyemi, A.A Adekunle. and B.S Bada (2013) Spatio-Temporal Levels of Essential Trace Metals around Municipal Solid Waste Dumpsite in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Pacific Journal of Science and Technology. 14 (2): 682-692. Akamai University, (U.S.A).
- Badejo A.A, T Adeyemi, B.S Bada and A.A Adekunle (2013) Groundwater Quality Assessment around Municipal Solid Waste Dumpsite in Abeokuta, Southwestern Nigeria. Pacific Journal of Science and Technology. 14 (1): 593-603. Akamai University, (U.S.A).
- Badejo A.A, Coker O.A, Oyedele V.O (2012) Subsurface Flow Constructed Wetlands System Vegetated with Phragmites karka in the Treatment of Dye-Rich Wastewater. Journal of Natural Science, Engineering and Technology, 11(2) 87-93. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, (Nigeria).
- Badejo A.A, Coker O.A, Sridhar M.K.C. (2012) Treatment of Tertiary Hospital Wastewater in a Pilot-scale Natural Treatment System (Reedbed Technology). Research Journal in Engineering and Applied Sciences. 1(5) 274-277. Emerging Trends, (USA).
- Badejo A.A, Adeyemo O.K, and Ojo, S.O. (2010) Seasonal Levels of Essential Metals in Fresh and Fried Marine Shrimp and Fishes from Lagos Lagoon, Nigeria. International Journal of Environmental Sciences 2 (1) 36 – 43.Integrated Publishing Association, (India).
- K. Adeyemo, S.O. Ojo and A.A. Badejo (2010) Marine Shrimp and Fish as Sentinels of Heavy Metal Pollution of Lagos Lagoon. Global Journal of Environmental Research 4 (3) 155 – 160. IDOSI Publications (Dubai)
- Adekunle A.A., Badejo A.A, and Apantaku O.T. (2009) Waste and Leachate Characteristics from Food Residue Collected from Students Hostel in Nigeria, a case study of University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Ogun State. Research Journal of Environmental Engineering 14 (3) 12-19. Samstech Publishing, Inc. (U.S.A).
- O. Coker, A.A. Badejo and M.K.C. Sridhar (2009) Treatment of Institutional Effluent Using ReedbedTechnology; A Case Study of University of Ibadan. The Journal of Environmental Health (JEH). 6 (2) 63 – 69. Society for Environmental Health of Nigeria SEHON (Nigeria).
- Adegbola Alabi ONIPEDE, Adedayo Adekunle BADEJO, Adebola Adebayo ADEKUNLE(2016)Sediment Quality Assessment of Oke-Itoku River, Abeokuta, Southwest Nigeria. Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Science, Engineering and Technology: A driving force for sustainable development tagged COLENG 2016, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, pg. 264-270. Ed. Prof. TMA Olayanju.
- Adegbola Alabi ONIPEDE, Adebola Adebayo ADEKUNLE, Adedayo Adekunle BADEJO, (2016) Engineering Properties of Textile Contamination Sediment: A Case Study Of Oke-Itoku River, Abeokuta Nigeria. Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on SET: A driving force for sustainable development tagged COLENG 2016, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, pg. 373-382. Ed. Prof. TMA Olayanju.
- Badejo Adedayo A, Ndambuki Julius M, Kupolati William K, Ekeade Olukunle B, Okunrounmu Oluwamuyiwa A (2015) Evaluation of the Biogas Productivity Potentials of Domestic and Agricultural Waste in a Tertiary Institution. Proceedings of the 30th International Conference of Solid Waste Technology and Management, Philadelphia USA, pg.474-483. Ronald L. Mersky, Ph.D., P.E.
- Badejo Adedayo A, Ndambuki Julius M, Kupolati William K, Adekunle Adebola A and Adekoya Olusola O (2015) Applicability of ‘Pure Water’ Sachet In Asphalt for Sustainable Environment. Proceedings of the 30th International Conference of Solid Waste Technology and Management, Philadelphia USA, pg.880-889. Ronald L. Mersky, Ph.D., P.E.
- Badejo AA, Ndambuki JM and Kupolati (2014) Performance of anaerobic digester-constructed wetlands system for brewery wastewater treatment. Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference Environment and Water Resource Management Gaborone, Botswana, 23-28. Ed. Dr. Gagoitseope Mmopelwa
- Badejo A. A, Coker A. O. and Sridhar M. K. C. (2011) Tertiary Hospital Wastewater Treatment using Reed Bed Technology Planted with Vetiveria nigritana Benth and Phragmites karka Proceedings of the Environmental Management Conference, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria, pg. 497-503. Ed. Prof. O. Matins
Papers accepted for publication
- *Adedeji O.H, Olayinka O, Badejo A.A,and Osunde E.O (2016) Assessment of heavy metals of soil and groundwater around petrol stations in Abeokuta metropolis, Nigeria. Journal of Science Research. Faculty of Science, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- *Adedeji, O.H., Olayinka, O.O., Badejo, A.A. and Adedokun, N. (2017) An assessment of ambient air quality around diesel powered telecommunication base stations in Abeokuta, South-western Nigeria International Journal of Ecology and Environmental Studies. Institute of Ecology and Environmental Studies Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Osun State, Nigeria.
- Badejo A.A, M. Ndambuki, W.K. Kupolati, S. Adeyemo, D.O. Omole and A.A. Adekunle (2017) Evaluation of Two-Stage Sub-surface Flow Constructed Wetlands for Abattoir Wastewater Management. Journal of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 16(1). Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, (Nigeria).
35 *Sridhar M.K.C, Badejo A.A, Coker O.A, Okunromade O.N. (2013) Reedbed Rootzone or Constructed Wetlands Technology to treat Domestic Wastewater Septic Tank Effluent and Industrial Wastewaters. Patent registration No. NG/PT/NC/2013/36.
* New additions since last Promotion.