1. Henshaw, F.O. and Sobowale, M.K. (1995). Functional Properties of Cowpea flour from different varieties IFT Annual Meeting/Book of Abstracts June 28, 1995, Anaheim, California, USA
2. Henshaw, F.O., K.H. McWatters, A.O. Oguntunde & R.D.Philips, (1996). Pasting properties of cowpea flour. IFT Annual meeting /Book of Abstracts, June 22-26 New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
3. Henshaw, F.O., Awonorin, S.O. and Odunowo, F.M. (2002).Functional properties of frozen cowpea paste I: Effects of freezing temperature. NIFST 26th Annual Conference, 4th-8th November, 2002. FUTO, Owerri, Imo State.
4. Henshaw, F.O. and Agunbiade A.E.(2004).ChemicalComposition of snack foods
produced by roasting cowpea (Vigna unguiculata)and Bambara beans (Vigna subterranean). NIFST 28th Annual Conference/Annual General Meeting – 14th October 2004. Conference Centre, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria.
5. Henshaw, F.O., McWatters, K.H, Akingbala, J.O and Phillips, R. (2005). Chemical Composition and Colorimetric Properties of Twenty-Eight Varieties of Cowpea Flour. 1st International Edible Legume Conference and 4th World Cowpea Conference. ICC, Durban, South Africa. 17th -21st April, 2005.
6. Henshaw, F.O., McWatters, K.H., Akingbala, J.O. and Phillips, R.D. (2005). Sensory Properties of Akara (Fried Cowpea Paste) and Moinmoin (Steamed Cowpea Paste) Prepared from Flours of Selected Cowpea Varieties. 1st International Edible Legume Conference and 4th World Cowpea Conference. ICC, Durban, South Africa. 17th – 21st April, 2005.
7. Henshaw, F.O. and Somide, O.G. (2006). Functional and Pasting Properties of various blends of Cassava-Wheat Composite Four. NIFST 30th Annual Conference/Annual General Meeting, 23rd -27th October, 2006 ASCON Conference Centre, Badagry, Lagos State, Nigeria.
8. Henshaw, F.O., Jolaosho, A.A. and Olayiwola, I.O. (2006). In Vivo Evaluation of Blood Sugar Raising Potential of Legume and Non-legume Carbohydrate Sources. 37th Annual Scientific Conference, Nutrition Society of Nigeria, 8th – 11th, November 2006, Cultural Centre, Kuto, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.