1. Onadeko, S.A., Ojo, L.O. and Jayeola, O.A., 2001. Plant – Animal Interactions in a Derived Savanna Vegetation in Ogun State. Nigeria Journal of Forestry. 30 (2):100 – 112.
2. Onadeko, S.A., Ojo, L.O., Jayeola, O.A. and Ogunjinmi, A.A., 2002. Response of Avian Species to Environmental Changes in a Derived Savanna in Abeokuta, Nigeria. Nigeria Journal of Ecology. 4 (1):59 – 72. [Abstract]
3. Simon, M.K., Jayeola, O.A., Aliyu, Y., Ugege, P.E. and Bello, K. (2005) Use of Household Waste as Food Supplements in Snail Farming. J. EBAN. Vol.1: 1 -3.
4. Jayeola, O. A., Soaga, J. O., Onadeko, S. A. and Ojo, L.O., 2005. Abundance of Wildlife Species in a Disturbed Forest and an Adjoining Plantation in Ogun State, Nigeria. Nigeria Journal of Forestry. 35 (1):13 – 15.
5. Jayeola, O.A., Ademolu, K. O., Ogunjinmi, A. A., and Meduna,A.J. (2007). Effect of Disturbance on Laying Pattern and Hatchability of Feral Helmet Guinea fowl (Numida meleagris galleata Pallas) egg. The Zoologists :5; 54-59.
6. Omotugba, S.K., O.A. Jayeola, A.F. Aderounmu, S.M. Kawe, A.J. Meduna and O.A. Olafadehan (2007) Analysis of the Mineral Composition of Vitellaria Paradoxa Seed as Potential feed source for Livestock. Animal Production Research Advances, 3(3): 216-218.
7. Ogunjinmi, A.A., Osunsina, I.O.O., Jayeola, O.A., and Ogunjinmi, K.O. (2008). Perception of Environmental Issues by Fuelwood sellers in Borgu Local Government area of Niger State, Nigeria. Journal of Environmental Extension. Vol. 7: 43 – 47.
8. Ogunjinmi, A.A., Jayeola, O.A., Ogunjinmi, K.O. and Osunsina, I.O.O. (2008). Socio-cultural factors determining Consumption and Utillisation of Snails among Ethnic groups in New Bussa. Obeche Journal 27 (1) 66-72.
9. Ugege, P.E., Ugbogu, O.A., Jayeola, O.A., Halidu, S.K. and Oyeleke, O.O. (2008).
Computer Aided Tree Species Identification System. Journal of Forestry Research and Management. (Accepted) 10. Ademolu, K.O., Idowu, A.B. and Jayeola, O.A. (2009). Changes in Haemolymph biochemical values during different growth phases in African Giant Land Snail (Archachatina marginata) swainson. Nig.J.Anim. Prod. 36(1): 161-166
11. Jayeola, O.A., Onadeko, S.A., Ademolu, K.O and Awofeso, O.M. (2009). Prediction of Body Weight from Body Measurements in Canerat: Thryonomys Swinderianus (Temminck,1827) The Zoologists Vol.7:166-175
Jayeola, O.A., 1997. Forestry for Sustainable Development Toward 21st Century. In Proceedings of Xith World Forestry Congress, Ministry of Forestry, Turkey. Vol. 8:98 – 107.
Jayeola, O.A., Famuyide, O.O. and Soladoye, M.O., 2002. Impact of Human Activities on Floral Diversity of Kainji Lake National Park, Niger State. In Globalisation, Biodiversity and Conservation. 11th Annual Conference of Botanical Society of Nigeria, University of Agriculture Abeokuta.
Jayeola, O.A. and Meduna, A.J. 2003. Problem and Prospects of Micro Livestock Husbandry around Kainji Lake National Park, New Bussa, Niger State, Nigeria. In Nigerian Livestock: A Goldmine Economic Growth and Food Security. Eds: A.A. Taiwo., A.M. Raji, J.U. Ogbonna and E.A. Adebowale. 28th Annual Conference of Nigerian Society of Animal Production. I.A.R and T Ibadan.