i. O.T. Olateju (1973). “Laboratory Evaluation of the Response of Reinforced Concrete to Internal Vibration”, Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Civil Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA.
ii. O.T. Olateju (1971). “Techniques in Slipform Paving and Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement Construction”, Master of Science (M.S.) Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, Purdue University.
i. Edited Book
(1) Bayo Olateju (ed. 1992a). Effective Contract Management in the Construction Industry. Lagos: The Nigerian Institute of Building, 218 pp.
ii. Authored Monograph
(2) O.T. Olateju (1971). Mechanical Methods of Steel Placement for Slip-form Construction of Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement, Joint Highway Research Project, No. 25, 24 pp.
iii. Contributions to Books
(3) Bayo Olateju (1978). “Utilization of Local Materials in Cutting Construction Cost of Homes in Nigeria”, in Materials of Construction for Developing Countries (R. Pama, et al, eds.), Chapter XI, Vol. II. Bangkok: Asian Institute of Technology, pp. 969-984.
(4) Bayo Olateju (1992b). “Managing Project Finance: The Working Capital Perspective”, Chapter I in Effective Contract Management in the Construction Industry. Lagos: The Nigerian Institute of Building, pp. 1-21.
(5) Bayo Olateju (1992c). “Enhancing the Contract Management Capability of Indigenous Contractors”, Chapter 10 in Effective Contract Management in the Construction Industry. Lagos: The Nigerian Institute of Building, pp. 132-143.
(6) Bayo Olateju (1992d). “Innovative Building Materials for Cooperative Housing”, Chapter 10 in Proceedings of First National Workshop on Cooperative Housing in Nigeria, (Costa & Wahab, eds.). Trieste: Universite of Degli Studi Trieste, pp. 77-87.
(7) Bayo Olateju, M.K.C. Sridhar, M.A. Lasisi & F.N.O. Jaja (2002). “Refuse Dumps and Waste Recyclers in the Era of Structural Adjustment: The Environmental Crisis and Its Effects”, Chapter 10 in Money Struggles and City Life, (Gyer, Denzer & Agbaje, eds.). Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann Publishers, pp. 173-185.
c. Published Articles and Conference Proceedings
i. Published Journal Articles
(8) O.T. Olateju and C.F. Scholar (1972). “Mechanical Methods of Steel Placement for Slipform Construction of Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavements”; Highway Research Record, USA, No. 389, August, pp. 1-4.
(9) Bayo Olateju (1988). “Earth Construction Technology for Housing Development”, Environmental Design in West Africa Journal, Italy, No. 8, pp. 91-100.
(10) Bayo Olateju (1989). “Kenaf Fibre-Swishcrete Composite for Low Cost Roof Construction”, Housing Science Journal, USA, xiii, 2, pp. 127-136.
(11) Bayo Olateju (1990). “Strategies for Rural Housing Development in Nigeria’s Third Republic”, Ife Social Sciences Review, xi, 1 & 2, pp. 195-207.
(12) Bayo Olateju (1991a). “Evaluation of Traditional Water Proofing Admixtures for Earth Walls”, Construction and Building Materials Journal, UK, v, 1, March, pp. 40-44
(13) Bayo Olateju (1991b). “An Evaluation of the Participation of Indigenous contractors in the Construction Industry in Nigeria between 1974 and 1984”, The Nigerian Engineer Journal, xxvi, 3, July-Sept., pp. 1-15.
(14) Bayo Olateju (1991c). “Construction Education and the Challenges of the Twenty First Century in Nigeria”, Construction in Nigeria Journal, viii, 2, July-Oct., pp. 33-36, 38-41.
(15) Bayo Olateju (1991d). “The Need for Quality Control in the Nigerian Building Industry”, Environmental Design in West Africa Journal, Italy, No. 10, pp. 21-28.
(16) Bayo Olateju (1991e). “The Efficacy of Lightweight Aggregates fro Palm Kernel Shells”, Housing Science Journal, xx, 4, pp. 263-276.
(17) Bayo Olateju (1992). “Waterproofing Techniques for Earth Walls”, Construction India Annual Journal, Indian & eastern Engineer, cxxxiv, pp. 75-77.
(18) Bayo Olateju (1993a). “The Structural Performance of Bambusa Vulgaris Reinforced Terracrete Components in Flexure”, The Nigerian Institute of Building Journal, July, ISSN 0795-8854, pp. 30-33, 35-37.
(19) Bayo Olateju (1997). “Environmental Impact of Utilizing Local Building Materials in Construction”, The Nigerian Institute of Building Journal, ISSN 0795-8856, pp. 16-21.
(20) O.T. Olateju, K.O. Olusola and D.R. Ogunsemi (2000). “An Appraisal of the Management of Material Waste for Cost Reduction on Construction Site”, Construction in Nigeria Journal, xv, 3, Oct-Dec., pp. 24-33.
ii. Published Conference Proceedings
(21) O.T. Olateju and G.A. Makanjuola (1977). “Engineering Manpower Development”, Proceedings of National Conference on Engineering Challenges in 80’s. Lagos: The Nigerian Society of Engineers, 8-10 Dec., pp. 30-59.
(22) Olubayo T. Olateju (1978), “A Design for Optimum Response in Concrete Compaction”, Bulletin of Science Association of Nigeria, Book of Abstracts, iv, 2, March, p. 72.
(23) Bayo Olateju (1987). “A Practical Approach to Managing Construction Firms”, Proceedings of the National Conference on Construction Engineering and Management. Port Harcourt, May, pp. 260-274.
(24) Bayo Olateju (1989). “Natural Fibre-Swishcrete Technology for Low Cost Roofs”, Proceedings of the National Workshop on Sourcing and Utilization of Local Raw Materials in Housing Development in Nigeria. Kano: Association of Housing Corporations in Nigeria, pp. 116-126.
(25) Bayo Olateju (1990a). “Education for Construction in Twenty-First Century Nigeria”, Proceedings of the First Rinker’s International Conference on Construction Education. Orlando, Florida: university of Florida School of Building, January, pp. 1-21.
(26) Bayo Olateju (1990b). “The Impact of Building Materials Research on Low Cost Housing Development in Nigeria”, Proceedings of Conference on Engineering Challenges and Strategies for the 1990’s. Jos: The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), pp. 120-128.
(27) Bayo Olateju (1991f). “The Performance of Locally Sourced Materials for Low Cost Housing Component Development”, Proceedings of Annual Conference of Nigerian Society of Engineers. Ibadan: The NSE, 3-7 Dec., pp. 59-68.
(28) Bayo Olateju and Olufemi Durodola (1991g). “ An Assessment of the Utility of Timber for Mass Housing in Nigeria”, Proceedings of Annual Conference. Ibadan: The NSE, 3-7 Dec., pp. 91-101.
(29) Bayo Olateju (1992f). “Utilization and Popularization of Local Building Materials”, Proceedings of Workshop on Sourcing and Utilization of Local Building Materials for Housing Delivery. Lagos: The Nigerian Society of Engineers, 14-15 July, pp. 1-19.
(30) Bayo Olateju (1993b). “A Practical Approach to Managing Construction Firm inNigeria”, Builders’ Magazine, viii, 1 & 2 March-April, pp. 6-8; Jun-July, pp. 11-14.
(31) Bayo Olateju (1993c). “Developing Building Construction Manpower for Rapid Urban Housing Delivery”, REHNT Magazine, ii, 3, June/July, pp. 15-19, 23.
iii. Other Conference and Workshop Papers
(32) O.T. Olateju (1977a). “Engineering Construction Programming”, 22 pp.
(33) O.T. Olateju (1977b). “Systems Application in Engineering Design”, 25 pp.
(34) Bayo Olateju (1990a). “Innovative Building Materials Research, Development and Production in Urban-Rurak Rejuvenation”’ 20 pp.
(35) Bayo Olateju (1990b). “The Potentials of Portland Pozzolon Fillers of Solid Wastes Origins in Low Cost Shelter Constructions”, 22 pp.
(36) Bayo Olateju (1991a). “Development of Building Regulations and Codes of Practices for Quality Performance in the Construction Process”, 24 pp.
(37) Bayo Olateju (1992a). “Building Codes and Regulations for Affordable Shelter Provision”, 17 pp.
(38) Bayo Olateju (1992b). “Planning for Effective Manpower Development in Building and Construction Industry”, 22 pp.
(39) Bayo Olateju (1992c). “Management Contracting and Contract Administration – Implications for the Standard Form of Contract”, 16 pp.
(40) Bayo Olateju (1992d). “Manpower Development in Construction Industry”, 20 pp.
(41) Bayo Olateju (1993a). “Quality Control and Specs. for Maintenance”, 19 pp.
(42) Bayo Olateju (1993b). “Organization and Structure for Maintenance”, 24 pp.
(43) Bayo Olateju (1993c). “An Evaluation of the Efficacy of Blended Cements in Sand-crete Blocks Production”, 14 pp.
(44) Bayo Olateju (1994a). “Construction Materials”, 8pp.
(45) Bayo Olateju (1994b). “Maintenance Management Culture”, 27 pp.
(46) Bayo Olateju (1995a). “Environmental Impact Assessment: A Practical Approach”, 22 pp.
(47) Bayo Olateju (1995b). “Materials Technology and Industrialization, Challenges in the Construction Industry of 21st Century Nigeria”, 22 pp.
(48) Bayo Olateju (1995c). “Strategies for Optimization of Productivity in Construction”, 25 pp.
(49) Bayo Olateju (1996a). “Preparation of Reports on Abandoned Projects”, 20 pp.
(50) Bayo Olateju (1996b). “Re-activation of Abandoned Projects”, 22 pp.
(51) Bayo Olateju (1996c). “Quality Control in Building Construction and Maintenance”, 20 pp.
(52) Bayo Olateju and S.O. Folagbade(1996). “Management of Construction Wastes”, 28 pp.
(53) Bayo Olateju (1997a). “Structural Assessment of Fire Damaged Buildings: Case Study, NITEL Building, Lagos”, 20 pp.
(54) Bayo Olateju (1997b). “Construction Safety and the Builder”, 17 pp.
(55) Bayo Olateju (1997c). “Quality Control in Property Management”, 19 pp.
(56) Bayo Olateju (1997d). “Training for Quality in Construction”, 20 pp.
(57) Bayo Olateju (1997e). “Organization and Management of Construction for Small, Medium and Large Firms”, 20 pp.
iv. Technical Reports
(58) Bayo Olateju, et al. (1997). “Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for Lapite Sanitary Landfill Project”, Final Report, World Bank Assisted Oyo State Urban Project. Ibadan: Lead Engineering Consultants, Ltd.
(59) Bayo Olateju, et al. (1996). “Environmental Impact Assessment for Ibadan Storm Drainage, Environmental Rehabilitation and Solid Wastes Management Components”, Final Report, World Bank Assisted Oyo State Urban Project. Ibadan: Lead Engineering Consultants, Ltd.
(60) Bayo Olateju, et al. (1994a). “Urban Prioritization Studies of Osun State (Osogbo, Ilesa and Ile Ife)”, Civil engineering Component of Final Report, World Bank Assisted Urban Prioritization Project. Ibadan: Edward Sampsons Consultants.
(61) Bayo Olateju, et al. (1994b). “Flood and Erosion Control Project for Esa Oke, Osun State”,Final Report, Osun State Environmental Protection Commission. Ibadan: Lead Engineering Consultants, Ltd.
(62) Bayo Olateju, et al. (1992). “Ora Stream Channelization”, Inception and Draft Final Design Report. Ibadan: Profen Consultants.
(63) Bayo Olateju (1983a). “Revision of Ogunpa Channelization Contract”, Review of the Report of Investigation Panel on Variation and Fluctuation Claims. Ibadan: Oyo State Government.
(64) Bayo Olateju (1983b). “Revision of Substructure and Underground Parking Garage at Agbowo Shopping Complex”, Final Report. Ibadan: Oyo State Government.
(65) Bayo Olateju (1983c). “Revision of Ikire-Apomu Water Supply Scheme”, Review of the Report of Investigation on Variation Claims and Release of Contractor Plants on Site. Ibadan: Oyo State Government.
(66) Bayo Olateju (1973). “Laboratory Evaluation of the Response of Reinforced Concrete to Internal Vibration”, Joint Highway Research Project (JHRP) Report No. 28. West Lafayette: Purdue University, 117 pp.
(67) Bayo Olateju (1971a). “Techniques in Slipform Paving and Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavements Construction”, JHRP Report No. 6. West Lafayette: Purdue University, 257 pp.