Conferences Attended with Date
- 1st International Conference on environmental sustainability organized by the International Association of Research Scholars and Fellows, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), Ibadan, Nigeria, 16 – 20th March, 2009. [Paper read: Evaluating environmental impact from utilization of bulk composted wastes of Nigerian origin using laboratory extraction test]
- International Conference on Infrastucture Development and the eEnvironment( ICIDEN), Abuja, Nigeria, September 10 – 15, 2006 [Paper read: Environmental and health unplications of food and food products handling in Nigeiran outdoor markets].
- 4th Annual National Conference of the Senate Committee on the Nigerian Environment, held at Port Harcourt, Nigeria, July 5 – 7, pp. 126 –132, 2006 [Paper Read: Creating awareness on solid waste re-use as organic fertilizer in Nigeria]
- 3rd Annual National Conference of the Senate Committee on the Nigerian Environment, held at Port Harcourt, Nigeria, July 1-4, 2005.
Workshops attended with Dates
- First National stakeholders’ Forum on the New Mechanism for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development in Nigeria: ensuring a cleaner healthier Environment for Nigerians, Organized by National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA), 22-23 October, 2007, held at NICON Luxury Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Water and Waste Management: The Environmental Implications, organized by The Nigerian Society of Engineers, Environment Division, 16 -18 October, 2007, held at Lagos Hotel Limited, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Environmentally Sound Management of Wastes-: a key to Nigeria Meeting Millennium Development Goals, Organized by The Nigerian Society of Engineers, Environment Division in collaboration with The Federal Ministry of Environment, 23rd November, 2006, held at Hall A, Unilag Guest House, University of Lagos, Akoka-Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria